Author Topic: Kokane & Meech Wells Celebrate 'Christmas In Tha Hood' (EXCLUSIVE UNRELEASED)  (Read 1842 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/ - DROP RESPONSES!
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio

Kokane - Christmas In Tha Hood (Feat. Bing) (Produced By Meech Wells)

Kokane & Meech Wells Celebrate 'Christmas In Tha Hood' - December 18, 2006 By : Rud

With one week to go until Christmas, dubcnn has once again lined up with Meech Wells to present the first in a selection of festive treats for our readers.

Back in 2002 Meech Wells and the Doggystyle Records team were secretly working on a Christmas album that was scheduled for release that year. The whole Doggystyle Records roster worked on material for the album including Snoop Dogg, E-White, Latoiya Williams, Soopafly and Kokane.

The latter of that list, Kokane, worked on one track with Meech Wells and Quazedelic of The SoundScanners that was entitled; "Christmas In Tha Hood." The song also featured Snoop Dogg's brother Bing of the group Lifestyle.

Today we can proudly present this track courtesy of Meech Wells exclusive on dubcnn for our readers, download it, bump it and most of all enjoy it. Once again we have managed to secure another track that was left in the vaults and present it to you; unaltered, untagged - the way it was meant to be heard.

Kokane - Christmas In Tha Hood (Feat. Bing) (Produced By Meech Wells)

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the track and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned for the latest news on Meech Wells current projects right here on dubcnn and ensure you check out his MySpace page for more audio and news.

Also, as we earlier mentioned this is "the first in a selection of festive treats" - all we can say is that its another festive track that features two of the names that recorded for the Doggystyle Records Christmas album.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
hot beat again from meech :o :o 8) keep em coming... ;D
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Dogg Ly Dogg

Huge Propz, that suxx than that Christmas album was never released, good lookin out to Meech Wells to drop all these unreleased   8)

inazone

• 'G'
meech as usual brings the heat.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whoa dopeness, props meech you killing this shit, hey rud whats up with lifestyle??

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Not heard off bing for a while now, he changed publicists and some other aspects...

i think nima may still speak to him, maybe he can shed some light....

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my boy Bing just dropped a DVD.
Hit got a solo album comin too.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Blu Lacez

Damn!!

Ah Meech..at it again!!!
Props!!!!!!!!!!!

I can serve the crowd accapella,if my speech fails,
I bang the instrumental by Meech Wells.. Spider Locc

d-nice

Dopeness once again. All this unreleased dope shit makes me wonder what the fuck is going on in Snoop's mind man? He was sitting on alot of good material for whatever reason I can't figure out. I think a Christmas album with the artists he had would have been tight, but like everything else it is just a project that never came out. But back to the track, smooth shit. Kokane and Bing did they thing on this track. Ya did it again Meech! Props.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
i wanna ask about bing has he released an album or when will he?

Gigi101

• Lil Geezy
Yo that track is hottt !!! And Kokaine only adds more fire to it .

Meech keep doing ya thang baby !!! Hopefully I'll get a track from you soon ...
Gigi ... A Seasoned Vet in this shit!!

formally of the group "MENAJAHTWA"- Ruthless 94'
D.E.L - During Eazy's Life
http://www.myspace.com/89423924

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
this is When Doggystyle Records was starting to be on top!! nice drop meech and Da Dub!

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kokane is the shit.  Can't wait to hear a new album.  Those Above The Law days was classic

MEECH WELLS

THS SONG WAS DONE BY ME AND QUAZEDELIC OF THA SOUND SCANNERS JST 2 CLEAR THT PROUCTION CREDIT UP AND WEST UP!
NEW WEST HONCHO