Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4 Up Now!  (Read 3692 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4 Up Now!
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »
yo props on the intereview, that blah blah blah shit is jokes and the part where he starts talking about bubbling,haha, snoop a funny mofo.....

and yo about access to dre, snoop has arguebaly the most access to dre, simply because he is the only nigga not on aftermath who dre LOVES....Dre is snoops biggest fan, don't trip on that muthafucker, detox will not come out if snoop is not on it, thats how much weight snoop hold on dre....i put my rep on it, if snoop is not on detox, it will either never come out or will be wack....snoop n dre need each other just as much....snoop can go albums without dre, yes but the nigga releases shit on a regular, dre cannot go a album without snoop because his album is the biggest even in hiphop, it comes out after so long that snoop not working with dre on his album cannot be imagined....

oh and yeah, eminem and 50 probably have the most dre beats and access to him rihght now....simply because they are on his label, they are aftermath, they make him the most paper, but fact is, snoop is the one nigga who dre will work with outside of aftermath as if the nigga was his number 1 start on the math, they like brothers, love and hate

peace

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2007, 02:55:11 PM »
Damn Snoop going crazy!!!

Big Props Nima, the LBC Crew Tracks sounded dope as fuck!!!!

Could you please upload them, too??

http://download.yousendit.com/0BD385D83E444FCC (get up to get down)
http://download.yousendit.com/41751E8142F56C6B (wanna be from dpg)

those were the two i played..

damn! nice ;D do u have more LBC Crew tracks?
Snoop is my favorite rapper, it was him who startet me 2 listin rap, so these interviews are the shit! also the older interviews with snoop. yeah and other rappers of cause ;D
i mean, dubcnn IS the shit! i got some nice tracks from the forum members and shit, so yeah.. 1 love :) (no home, i hate 2 say that shit, it sounds so stupid, just so u dumb azz bitches aint thinkin im homo :D sorry :P)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »
yo props on the intereview, that blah blah blah shit is jokes and the part where he starts talking about bubbling,haha, snoop a funny mofo.....

and yo about access to dre, snoop has arguebaly the most access to dre, simply because he is the only nigga not on aftermath who dre LOVES....Dre is snoops biggest fan, don't trip on that muthafucker, detox will not come out if snoop is not on it, thats how much weight snoop hold on dre....i put my rep on it, if snoop is not on detox, it will either never come out or will be wack....snoop n dre need each other just as much....snoop can go albums without dre, yes but the nigga releases shit on a regular, dre cannot go a album without snoop because his album is the biggest even in hiphop, it comes out after so long that snoop not working with dre on his album cannot be imagined....

oh and yeah, eminem and 50 probably have the most dre beats and access to him rihght now....simply because they are on his label, they are aftermath, they make him the most paper, but fact is, snoop is the one nigga who dre will work with outside of aftermath as if the nigga was his number 1 start on the math, they like brothers, love and hate

peace
Yep, dre knows a funky sound and snoop to this day is funky. i think eminem has equal access to dre though, but not more just equal. and 50 is their meal ticket so to me it's irrelevant to discuss him.

also...snoop did the one blood remix with crooked I, so it's all good.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2007, 08:05:08 PM »

peace
Yep, dre knows a funky sound and snoop to this day is funky. i think eminem has equal access to dre though, but not more just equal. and 50 is their meal ticket so to me it's irrelevant to discuss him.

also...snoop did the one blood remix with crooked I, so it's all good.

-T

Crooked I was added to that song later, so they did not work together on it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »
i think that's the best we can hope for, i'm down for more of that.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »
i think that's the best we can hope for, i'm down for more of that.

-T

That shit will not be ironed out until they sit down and squash that shit. At this point I could care less. I would rather have a new Crooked I album then that but both options are long shots at this point.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »
so snoop never commented on crooked I's interview that was in response to that snoop interview? cause crooked spoke real in that shit and if snoop didn't come at him cool since than snoop has no moral barometer and is as much of a hater as those he's accused of hating.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2007, 11:26:18 PM »
Hella props once again, for the interview and the audio hookups. Lovin' it, same as ever.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2007, 11:28:59 PM »
Thanks for the responses so far, keep them coming, part 5 at the weekend!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2007, 12:04:56 AM »
also, in regards to those who said dre wouldn't do break up to make up cause he doesn't want to rap for a whole album...dre doesn't rap on all of any of his albums...why the fuck would he rap all of break up to make up? all break up to make up had to have been is a snoop record with all dre production. dre only needed to rap two or three songs for break up to make up and if you ask me break up to make up is tha last meal, the wash soundtrack, no limit top dogg, tha blue carpet treatment, and the chronic 2001.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2007, 01:11:59 AM »
NIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U got to ask snoop about the lady of rage,tell him all d fans want to hear her whatsupo with that?snoop can even get dre to work with her,Dre used her on dre 2001.they should help d LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2007, 02:15:00 AM »
I'd Love to see a Lady Of Rage album..but seriously will it sell??  )did she already ahve an album out???)

Question, does she want to even rap again???

It might only do a couple of sales in the WestCoast, mite sell in VA where Rage is from..but will it really go plat or at least Gold??

I don't know..for some strange reason, femael MCs in the West,don't shine long enough, which is a darn shame!!

Look at Kola,Coniyac and Big Chan...they were bout spittin bars, rather than splittin bras ;D

YoYo was str8 cool...back in the day...
Storm from Outlaw Imortalz, Tupac's group..was lethal as well..but chances of her blowing up outside of Pac were slim..(am not sure,if she still raps).

Ne ways, im lookin forward tot he idea o Rage puttin out an Album, but if not, i'd like to see her do more appearances of (DPG) related albums..
i know she was featured on one of the Tracks on DPG (cali Is Active Album)

She dropped a tight line..can't recall somthin along the lines of "Im not a Crip, but i am dat b*tch from the Dogg Pound Click"..i think...

Peace!

laced Out!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2007, 02:18:19 AM »
Yeah it's hard for female rappers that arent whores to make it in Hip-Hop... I believe i did ask Snoop bout Rage though at the very very end of the interview right before we hung up I was like Damn! I forgot to ask about Rage!

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2007, 02:30:32 AM »
wow, great interview.  every once in a while i'm reminded of why i keep reading the site -- this is one of those moments.

d-nice

« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2007, 06:37:25 AM »
I'd Love to see a Lady Of Rage album..but seriously will it sell??  )did she already ahve an album out???)

Question, does she want to even rap again???

It might only do a couple of sales in the WestCoast, mite sell in VA where Rage is from..but will it really go plat or at least Gold??

I don't know..for some strange reason, femael MCs in the West,don't shine long enough, which is a darn shame!!

Look at Kola,Coniyac and Big Chan...they were bout spittin bars, rather than splittin bras ;D

YoYo was str8 cool...back in the day...
Storm from Outlaw Imortalz, Tupac's group..was lethal as well..but chances of her blowing up outside of Pac were slim..(am not sure,if she still raps).

Ne ways, im lookin forward tot he idea o Rage puttin out an Album, but if not, i'd like to see her do more appearances of (DPG) related albums..
i know she was featured on one of the Tracks on DPG (cali Is Active Album)

She dropped a tight line..can't recall somthin along the lines of "Im not a Crip, but i am dat b*tch from the Dogg Pound Click"..i think...

Peace!

laced Out!

There are alot of artists that don't sell. If the music industry took that approach no one would come out. Will she go platinum? Probably not. Gold? Hell I don't know, I just want a Rage album. Snoop is doing most of his stuff indie now anyways so I just want a Rage album done and out. Including guest appearances.