Author Topic: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)  (Read 638 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 12:25:30 AM »

I PASSED ALL THE WAY TO MY B.A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY..

Ok that's the 2nd time you've said that... are you really serious?

If that's the case, why do you type in all caps? All the time?

You got a degree, but still type in all caps?
WHAT A QUESTION ...I DIDN'T KNOW TYPING IN ALL CAPS WAS AN INFRACTION IN A FORUM BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW IT MAKES IT EASIER...BUT MAY I ASK HOW OLD YOU ARE AND HOW FAR YOU'VE COME ALONG IN YOUR EDUCATION ? YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME WHEN I POST OR DON'T ..LOL..IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU ?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 12:32:17 AM »

WHAT A QUESTION ...I DIDN'T KNOW TYPING IN ALL CAPS WAS AN INFRACTION IN A FORUM BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW IT MAKES IT EASIER...BUT MAY I ASK HOW OLD YOU ARE AND HOW FAR YOU'VE COME ALONG IN YOUR EDUCATION ? YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME WHEN I POST OR DON'T ..LOL..IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU ?

If you must know, I graduated from the University Of Southern Cal... and it's not an infraction, but the only people I know who still use all caps to type, are either 14, or can't get thier points across without trying to bombard me with a wall of text.

Why am I asking? You don't even use paragraphs.... when you're college educated, paragraphs should just come normal.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 12:40:55 AM »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 12:43:48 AM »

If you must know, I graduated from the University Of Southern Cal... and it's not an infraction, but the only people I know who still use all caps to type, are either 14, or can't get thier points across without trying to bombard me with a wall of text.

Why am I asking? You don't even use paragraphs.... when you're college educated, paragraphs should just come normal.
I DO USE PARAGRAPHS ..BUT CHECK ME OUT ....WHY DID U SPELL THEIR WRONG ? I MEAN WHEN YOU'RE COLLEGE EDUCATED SPELLING PERFECTLY SHOULD JUST COME NORMAL.. DO U SEE HOW SIMPLY IRRELEVANT YOUR POINT WAS ? REGARDLESS  OF THE FACT I WOULD BE MORE PROFESSIONAL IF I WAS GETTING PAID TO BE ON HERE POSTING THREADS..BUT THIS IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY FOR ME ..HOW ABOUT YOU ..? AND MAY I ASK WHAT YOUR MAJOR WAS UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR STUDIES IN USC ?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 12:47:24 AM »
^^^

Degree is broadcast journalism.

You didn't notice, you're the only one using caps? Why do you have to "scream" your text?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 12:51:29 AM »
^^^

You didn't notice, you're the only one using caps? Why do you have to "scream" your text?

IF I DON'T SCREAM HOW ELSE CAN I BE HEARD ? I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT IN ALL AREAS..SO ARE YOU ON HERE PROFESSIONALLY ? AND HOW FAR DO YOU PLAN ON TAKING YOUR CAREER IN BROADCAST JOURNALISM ? JOURNALISM WAS MY MINOR , I'M ALSO A NOVELIST...

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 12:53:36 AM »
^^^

IF I DON'T SCREAM HOW ELSE CAN I BE HEARD ? I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT IN ALL AREAS..SO ARE YOU ON HERE PROFESSIONALLY ? AND HOW FAR DO YOU PLAN ON TAKING YOUR CAREER IN BROADCAST JOURNALISM ? JOURNALISM WAS MY MINOR , I'M ALSO A NOVELIST...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 12:56:51 AM »
^^^

Wow man ur just overdoing it now, not funny, so stop it!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 12:57:50 AM »
^^^

Or what, you'll keep giving me negative karma?  ::)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 01:03:21 AM »
^^^

NO MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME MORE BROWNIE POINTS....ONCE AGAIN THE COMEDIAN IS BACK ...REMEMBER HIS JOB IS TO MAKE US LAUGH..SO HA HA HA HA HA...I SEE YOU WANT SOME MORE ATTENTION AGAIN...

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2007, 01:06:13 AM »
^^^

NO MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME MORE BROWNIE POINTS....ONCE AGAIN THE COMEDIAN IS BACK ...REMEMBER HIS JOB IS TO MAKE US LAUGH..SO HA HA HA HA HA...I SEE YOU WANT SOME MORE ATTENTION AGAIN...

Nah give me a subway sandwich fuck a brownie  :tosser:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2007, 01:11:08 AM »
^^^

Nah give me a subway sandwich fuck a brownie  :tosser:
WOULD YOU LIKE MAYONAISSE , MUSTARD , AND KETCHUP WITH THAT ? LMAO... ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 01:11:21 AM »
^^^

I didnt give u negative shit, i dont do that type of shit, only hurt ass kids do!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2007, 01:17:17 AM »
^^^

I didnt give u negative shit, i dont do that type of shit, only hurt ass kids do!!!

That's funny, because anyone else who has the power to give me negative rep that is online right now is cool with me.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2007, 01:21:24 AM »
^^^

That's funny, because anyone else who has the power to give me negative rep that is online right now is cool with me.

How the hell am i suppose to know who isnt or who is, maybe there puttin a front on and fucking it up, i didnt touch ur karma shit, so get off my dick, i could care less about that karma stuff, it doesnt mean anything LOL, someone fucked mine up big time lol!!!