Author Topic: OFTB - ON DEADLY GROUNDZ (Unreleased Death Row material w/ 2Pac, Snoop, Nate...)  (Read 1737 times)

woof

O.F.T.B. - "ON DEADLY GROUNDZ"
The much anticipated follow up to the 2007 underground classic "The Missing DR Files". "On Deadly Groundz" features guest appearances from The Don, Richie Rich, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Daz Dillinger, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, Outlawz and more. Sampler will be coming soon! Pre-order today!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Intro
2. Do U (feat The Don, Richie Rich)
3. Who Got The Hits?
4. The Struggle Continues (feat The Don, Outlawz)
5. What Should I Do? (feat Envogue)
6. Do or Die
7. Roll On Baby (feat Nate Dogg)
8. Never Give Up (feat Snoop Doggy Dogg)
9. Its On In The Projects Remix (feat Daz)
10. Down 4 Forever
11. Untitled (feat Snoop Doggy Dogg, Bad Azz, Tray Deee)(Prod by: L.T. Hutton)
12. U Niggaz Goin' Down
13. Pay Back
14. Bet U Never Rocked It Wit Us (BONUS SONG)(First single from "Hostile Environment" album)
15. Doin' It At The Spot Remix (feat Kurupt)(BONUS SONG)
16. Outro

http://www.deathrowdayz.com/website/deadly_grounds.html

The Don = 2Pac

Al Bundy

The Struggle Continues is SO OLD. And I'll just bootleg this like the last bullshit release.

Soopahigh

O.F.T.B. - "ON DEADLY GROUNDZ"
The much anticipated follow up to the 2007 underground classic "The Missing DR Files". "On Deadly Groundz" features guest appearances from The Don, Richie Rich, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Daz Dillinger, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, Outlawz and more. Sampler will be coming soon! Pre-order today!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Intro
3. Who Got The Hits?
4. The Struggle Continues (feat The Don, Outlawz)
5. What Should I Do? (feat Envogue)
6. Do or Die
7. Roll On Baby (feat Nate Dogg)
8. Never Give Up (feat Snoop Doggy Dogg)
9. Its On In The Projects Remix (feat Daz)
10. Down 4 Forever
11. Untitled (feat Snoop Doggy Dogg, Bad Azz, Tray Deee)(Prod by: L.T. Hutton)
12. U Niggaz Goin' Down
13. Pay Back
14. Bet U Never Rocked It Wit Us (BONUS SONG)(First single from "Hostile Environment" album)
15. Doin' It At The Spot Remix (feat Kurupt)(BONUS SONG)
16. Outro

http://www.deathrowdayz.com/website/deadly_grounds.html

The Don = 2Pac

Looks pretty good

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
thats dope

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

OG Hack Wilson

29 bucks???

thats just plain greedy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MarshColin

The Struggle Continues is SO OLD. And I'll just bootleg this like the last bullshit release.

All the songs are old dipshit.

SGV

People would really spend 30+ bucks for this shit? LOL. Horrible. I hope OFTB is making some money off of this at least.

Tha Psycho Hustla

is
the struggle continues?

it looks off the chain.
richie rich and OFTB?i smell bullshit, i doubt the tracklist is real.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:10:38 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

hiphophed420

• Lil Geezy
I can't wait for this. I have a more difficult time believing they did a song with En Vogue than with Richie Rich tho

D Breezy

how in the fuk are u people gonna complain about $30 for unreleased pac, kurupt, richie rich, etc?!?! like i said people, 2nd jobs or ask mommy and daddy but imma buy myself a copy, fuk it i might buy 2 just to show off....
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

MarshColin

It's because these fucks have no appreciation for the music these days. People like us don't take the art for granted and support it.

D Breezy

It's because these fucks have no appreciation for the music these days. People like us don't take the art for granted and support it.

these guys are on a west coast website forum, and when REAL west coast classic shit comes out, they just hate on it. makes no sense to me, they would rather hear some omar cruz hang with my dogz then some unreleased death row shit.... thats like tellin me 2 + 2 is 5, shit makes no.... fukin.... sense....
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 04:37:29 PM by CaughtUp »
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

acgrundy

uhh, no you guys are just really fucking stupid...

1. You might just buy 2 to show off...wow, you are really fucking cool, you can afford to buy something for $60, what a fucking player

2. How can someone complain about paying $30 for a cd?  Well, because the fucking standard prices for cd's are like $10 dipshit.  Its not a matter of being able to afford it, its a matter of buying one at the right price.  I could afford to spend $1000 on a snickers bar if I wanted to, but I would be as dumb as you dumbfucks to do it.  I know a lot about economics, and paying $30 for a cd is just downright fucking stupid.  And you idiots might come back and say some stupid shit like you can up the price because the material is rare.  Who fucking cares idiot....something is worth what someone will pay for it.  And if these cd's were in high demand, they wouldn't only be sold on your website.  Not to mention you idiots wouldn't have to constantly come onto forums telling people how cheap they are, how they need second jobs, how you won't release other stuff unless this stuff sells.  You wouldn't have to do any of that if this shit was in demand...but its not in demand...its not gonna sell for shit.

3. I'd much rather have old unreleased death row material than anything that comes out these days.  I don't even know who the fuck omar cruz is.  But I ain't paying for it, especially not at your ridiculously high prices.  Hell, everything that you guys have sold, I have downloaded for free.  Now you guys sell the LBC crew album for $10, then I would buy that, but I ain't paying 3x the price of a cd for any album.  So talk about making no sense...paying minimum triple the price of a cd, when you can just get it for free.  How's that for making sense you fucking morons.  And don't give me the stupid shit about how if people don't buy it nothing else will be released.  Here faggots:  FUCK YOU, I AIN'T BUYING SHIT, BUT I WILL DOWNLOAD IT.  I GUARANTEE YOU PUT MORE ALBUMS UP FOR SALE AT RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PRICES.  Quote that line and put it in your sigs.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
im really interested in this one but for sure i would buy it for a normal 15 but im short on the cash flow and 30 dollars? half the ppl who would really want this wont buy it at that price at least half...we'll see wat happens wit my money situation

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
how in the fuk are u people gonna complain about $30 for unreleased pac, kurupt, richie rich, etc?!?! like i said people, 2nd jobs or ask mommy and daddy but imma buy myself a copy, fuk it i might buy 2 just to show off....
Pac woulda never sold a cd for 30$ cuz he understood how hard it was to come up with money and wouldnt try to overcharge the people he makes his music for

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers