Author Topic: Lets go Chargerssssss Lets go  (Read 789 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Lets go Chargerssssss Lets go
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
My friend got screwed because he bet on the Chargers and they didn't cover. They lost by half a point hahaha. He already had his other teams won too.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 06:07:17 PM »
Indi will beat S.d next week
You already proved how accurate your predictions are. ;D I told you many times the Chargers were going to win, but do you listen? No. See that's your problem Lunatic, you don't listen.
LOL. i stated many times the chargers were the favourite. gotta have confidence in you're team ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »
You already proved how accurate your predictions are. ;D I told you many times the Chargers were going to win, but do you listen? No. See that's your problem Lunatic, you don't listen.

lol chargers aint winnin Peytons gonna school them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »

How? With the 6 interceptions he threw against the Chargers the last time they met?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »
man i hope Gates is alright by next week for the Colts or else we might get blown away.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »

How? With the 6 interceptions he threw against the Chargers the last time they met?

and still almost winning if it weren't for a AV field goal miss?  peyton aint throwing 6 tds again anytime soon.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tekniec

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

and still almost winning if it weren't for a AV field goal miss?  peyton aint throwing 6 tds again anytime soon.
you're right, he wont be throwing 6tds anytime soon. chargers have a good history against the colts so dont doubt them out.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »
tough lose, but it happens. we gonna be ok. i'm pretty happy with our team. that salary cap purge was horrific, but re-building this team didn't take NEARLY as long as it takes most teams. we now go into the off-season with a shit-load of cash and really 1 big free agent (haynesworth) to lock up. i'm positive will do that, and have NICE money left over to get a play making w.r or 2. besides w.r, i think we're ok.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 07:18:58 PM »
lunatic, dont worry look at the bright side

atleast you wont be embarassed by the patriots* next week  :P

This works out well for me. Indy has a score to settle with SD. Don't expect to see any 20 yard missed FGs by Vini in the is game. Marvin's back. Ugoh's back. Diem is back.

And the best chance for the Pats to lose in their first playoff game is going to Boston next Saturday. If NE goes down in the first game I'll be laughing until Christmas.

Oh, and fucking Bironas ruimed my spread. I had Titans to keep it with in 10. Bironas and that asshole whole fumbled in te first half.

I PRAY TO GOD THAT ALL OF INDYS PLAYERS STAY HEALTHY SO SHALLOW HAS ZERO EXCUSES WHEN THE PATS BEAT THE COLTS IN 2 WEEKS..BUT DAMN I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SD TOOK DOWN INDY, but if i had to bet my money would be on Indy...

For the love of God. I didn't use the unjuries as an excuse the first time. I just said that a healthy Colts could prove to be a different team. They haven't been anywhere near healthy since week 7 or 8. What I was trying to say was that with a healthy Colts we'll see how good the Pats really are (or if Indy loses next week how good they really are). If NE wins then I'll give them their respect. If they lose close then I'll still give it, but if they get blown out by a healthy Colts then I would say that a healthy Colts would have gone undefeated this year. You wouldn't have to agree. But I would still say it.

That being said, if Jack beats NE then Indy could lose to the Chargers the next day and I still would't mind. I think it'd be safe to say that if the Jaguars beat NE that all that greatest team ever bullshit never gets mentioned again. I hope Brady throws a few picks. I want to chant "M V P. M V P." in the bar every time he screws up.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »
sorry about youre lost today Luna at least you still have the leafs.

Oh no wait my bad there not making it either lol hahahahahahahhaa

bleu blanc rouge les canadiens les candiens lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
 told you the titans arn't that good. neither are the chargers but this rematch of that sunday night game against the colts will be BAD ASS.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »
told you the titans arn't that good. neither are the chargers but this rematch of that sunday night game against the colts will be BAD ASS.
we played alright today. not like we got smoked. Boomer had it 41-10 :D

we played just well..maybe i give them 2 much credit, but u don't give them enough

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

The Chargers  ran down the clock after the FG and there was still enough time for the Colts to get the ball back and try to win it, so even if AV did make it the Chargers had a chance. And both teams played equally shitty, so the game wasn't a good measure of how these teams stack up against each other.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 10:28:07 PM »

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2008, 07:01:16 AM »
lol

Anyways as the biggest Charger fan here, I was disappointed with that win.

- Slow first half starts
- Chris Chambers allowing that INT to happen in the end zone
- Defense not wrapping up tackles
- Rivers for not hitting LT on that 3rd down before they kicked a field goal on 4th and 1
(Fuck LT for acting like a little bitch. He wasn't mad they were going for a field goal he was bitching at Rivers.)

To beat the Colts they're gonna need alotta sacks and couple of turnovers OR score early.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN SAN DIEGO

Jaguars vs Chargers

I hope :D