Author Topic: New Snoop Dogg - Neva Hafta Wurry  (Read 1757 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: New Snoop Dogg - Neva Hafta Wurry
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
Snoop killed it, his flow and mic presence on tracks like this are out of this world. The beat however, like always when it comes to Terrance Martin, sounds like a cheap imitation of a Dre beat. Don't front everybody knows if this thread title said "produced by Dr.Dre" everybody would say how boring the beat is (including me).

Don't hate it's just my 2 cents. If this is indeed the 2nd single, gotta give props to Snoop, sound very unique.

the beat is real nice, the drums are a lil weak...possibly dre influenced but the keys are bangin and i dont really see how anyone can say this is a dre imitation, just sounds like some typical dark style beat, dre done alot of shit like this but so have many other producers...its just a typical dark beat but i like the keys......i think the beats nice.....however if dre was to have produced this is would be nothing more than an average dre beat....there is no hate in that, when u set your standards so high and take forever to release tracks, expect people to expect to class shit....and dre wouldnt have it no other way, thats what made him all his fans and money, that why people buy dre shit....when people say dres shit has been lacklustre for more than a minute, its because it has, not just to shit on dre....someone like terrance should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as dre so for terrance to make something like this right now, its good a for a nigga, but dres standards and level are completely different

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »
True true and Dre set those standards himself, nothing to argue about that. It's just that sometimes it's annoying and funny when you read peoples comments about how dope a certain beat is, when you know that if that beat was attached to a big industry name, everybody would diss it.

And we all do it, I try hard not to attach a name to the beat, there's just good and bad production and in this matter, wheter it's Dre or Terrance, I think the beat is boring.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
This is much better than Sexual Seduction.

Terrace is too talented with the music.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »
True true and Dre set those standards himself, nothing to argue about that. It's just that sometimes it's annoying and funny when you read peoples comments about how dope a certain beat is, when you know that if that beat was attached to a big industry name, everybody would diss it.

And we all do it, I try hard not to attach a name to the beat, there's just good and bad production and in this matter, wheter it's Dre or Terrance, I think the beat is boring.

yeah i feel you. I dont think the beat is boring personally though but i think this joint was more about snoop, i think his presence on a track without even trying to shout or speak loud is untouchable and i like how he tells a story of how shit has been poppin with him throughout his career.

I hope the album delivers!

pz homie!

Blu Lacez

« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 04:42:15 PM by Blu Lacez »

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Invincible

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »
Shit that beat is sick. Snoop sounds great too.

D~Nice

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »
Smooth track. I dig this.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »
I heard part of this song last month... this is some smooth-ass shit..

Terrace kills that Saxophone like no other...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
good feedback...

I'm just gonna wait til the album drops, I won't listen to anything that leaks

D~Nice

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 09:21:46 PM »
good feedback...

I'm just gonna wait til the album drops, I won't listen to anything that leaks

Yeah I am going to have to do the same. It completely ruins it for me when ya buy it and you have already heard half the album before.

westside159

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »
OOH !!!   No Snoop didnt come with something this Tight in 2008 damn , this is Classic shit homie , if this aint a single it should be a felony !!!! 8) 8)

Too high in the clouds , to ever have to worry bout that "  !!!!!!!! 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 11:59:48 PM »
I know a hit when i hear one !!!! 8) 8)

smegma

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 02:28:32 AM »
I think I made up my mind about this song. The beat is not good and the sax should have been a lot more present. Snoop is average at best on the track. Right now I give it a 4/10 score. Hopefully they'll put some finishing touches on it before they put it on the album.