Author Topic: Nima--I have a Soopafly interview ready to go for you, just contact him and ask!  (Read 1418 times)

Blood$

Holymotherfuckingshit  :o

I'm gone for damn near two weeks, and I come back to THIS?? LMFAO... woooow this shit is straight comedy, I seriously am nearly crying laughing at this

omg, I don't even know where to start about this thread, this is definatly gonna be a hard one to top  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..

I'm gone for damn near two weeks, and I come back to THIS?? LMFAO... woooow this shit is straight comedy, I seriously am nearly crying laughing at this

omg, I don't even know where to start about this thread, this is definatly gonna be a hard one to top  8)
For real i think dude is worse than Ducc!!!
 as for Contender of one of the best threads on the westcoast section Check this out=>http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=176537.0
Preferably pages 2/3 & 4

Soopa Fly DPGC at his Finest!!LMAo!!
The said thread still gets a lot of laughter outta Me...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Blood$

as for Contender of one of the best threads on the westcoast section Check this out=>http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=176537.0
Preferably pages 2/3 & 4

ROFL... holy shit I missed alot... +1 on directing me to that thread, that shit was even funnier than this one, especially when Westurn Union got in there and shut dude down.... hahahahahahaha  ;D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^^No Doubt Homie!!!
That Thread is pure comedy!!!!!
I dare say, we haven't seen the last of Soopa Fly DPGC!!!!!

+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Blood$

^^is that His Page for Real???
Cot Damn...... ;D ;D ;D

yea I searched by his email on his profile on here. haha
Age ain't nothing but a numberr but I'm pretty shocked to see dude is 30 yrs old, but yet he acts like a teen shocked fan... ;D ;D ;D

he seems like he wants Soopafly alone, in a darm room, with candles. hahaha

nah I think he wants more along the lines of him and Soopafly alone together in the arcade all night  ;D

Johnny B

^^is that His Page for Real???
Cot Damn...... ;D ;D ;D

yea I searched by his email on his profile on here. haha
Age ain't nothing but a numberr but I'm pretty shocked to see dude is 30 yrs old, but yet he acts like a teen shocked fan... ;D ;D ;D

he seems like he wants Soopafly alone, in a darm room, with candles. hahaha

nah I think he wants more along the lines of him and Soopafly alone together in the arcade all night  ;D

lmfao, they can still get some candles in there though.. :D

AnybodyKilla

Preferably pages 2/3 & 4

Wow man, i never peeped that thread until u mentioned it now, crazy asss shit LOL!!!

Snoopafly-1986

was that the real Soopafly in that thread?

if so dude got internet pimped slapped by his idol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is there any chance that this person dont exist, and maybe someone from fly's camp is doin this or some shit?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Johnny B

was that the real Soopafly in that thread?

if so dude got internet pimped slapped by his idol

yea that's the real Soopafly.

he said that Soopafly jacked his name. what an idiot. haha

Al Bundy

god damn dubcc has been making me laugh my ass off lately

D~Nice

Man, can one of the mods lock this thread. This is becoming dumb as fuck.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
I cant believe theres people like him in this world LOL, 30 years old, wtf LOL!!!

the sad thing is that there are ppl who are worse than this. lol

Its so fucked man, its like seeing your uncle or someone, obssessd with a fuckin rapper on forums asking questions about what clothes he wears when he goes out and where he has pains? Its unbelievable LOL!!!

LOL!

Johnny B

D-Nice, be careful about posting in this thread, cuz your pic has Soopafly in it, and the thread starter may get horny.

this has been a Dubcc warning.

D~Nice

D-Nice, be careful about posting in this thread, cuz your pic has Soopafly in it, and the thread starter may get horny.

this has been a Dubcc warning.

Ay, he can keep that shit to himself. Damn now you gonna make me change my sig.  ;D