Author Topic: I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)  (Read 566 times)

Wolfcat

• 'G'
  • W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Press
Re: I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 01:42:27 AM »
Soopafly is indirectly putting Watts on the map by letting Bad Lucc fuck with him.  Soopafly's Westurn Union is blowing up huge, so Bad Lucc is also by default, and he's reppin Watts...so I wouldn't worry about reppin Watts too much.  If I were you, i'd go after these fake ass bustas that make songs for the ladies and buy them dinner and shit.
if this Soopafly then u got 2 rememeber me u got on watts wit it tv & i got Bad Lucc on like 2 of my songs

lol it aint soopafly homie, but props on hookin us up wit your mixtape.i havnt looked at it yet cuz im dl'n it right now but i hope it got a westcoast sound to it. u'll be hearin more bout the cat watch & see

more than jayrock, u never thought of fuckin with stacee adamz?  the 818 n watts would be dope ass collabo.
www.wattswitit.com  www.myspace.com/wolfcatofc

W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Pressure"
G.R.A.P.E Available Now @ cdbaby.com

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
  • Weed & Syrup Til' I Die
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 02:00:00 AM »
The mixtape is dope
GRAPE as well
the track wit Glasses is hot

yu kno its Watts Wit It

& wus hood Mako??
its yur boy Blaze
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 02:44:28 AM »
Yeah thats right, take a lesson from Soopafly, look at what a hit he's been in rap music !!! He's sold billions of albums due to the structuring of his songs......

Stop makin songs for the ladies...what made mid 90's rap so great was that we disrespected the hoes, not kissed their asses.  We need to get back to that era.  If a woman talks to you in an inappropriate way, smack her.  Wolfcat, take a lesson from Soopafly and start structuring your songs around that idea and you will be a big hit my friend.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:57 AM »
Yeah thats right, take a lesson from Soopafly, look at what a hit he's been in rap music !!! He's sold billions of albums due to the structuring of his songs......

Look at the number of albums Soopafly's been affiliated with (either produced on or rapped on).  Now we all know the only reason anyone bought any of those albums was because of Soopafly's rapping or production.  So you add all those sales numbers together, and it probably is in the billions.  Take, for example, The Wash soundtrack.  No one would have bought that CD if the Soopafly track wouldn't have been on it, so attribute all the sales of that CD to Soopafly.  Look at the Twinz album "Conversation".  No on would have bought that album if there hadn't been Soopafly production on it (4 Eyez 2 Headz).....the list goes on and on.

Wolfcat

• 'G'
  • W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Press
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »
Check out the mixtape i just put up there
www.wattswitit.com  www.myspace.com/wolfcatofc

W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Pressure"
G.R.A.P.E Available Now @ cdbaby.com

Shango

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 11:31:12 AM »
downloaded it before,  some dope tracks on there

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »
You gotta do a song with The Man Soopafly to get some respect around here.  Once you've done a song with Soopafly, you've hit the big time, then we'll start talking about you.  Either that, or smack 25 bitches, but it must be in the face and not the on the butt.  It must be in a boss-like way, and not in a sexual way.  And make 2 bitches walk home naked with no clothes on.  Then I will respect you and listen to your music.

Stop makin songs for the ladies...what made mid 90's rap so great was that we disrespected the hoes, not kissed their asses.  We need to get back to that era.  If a woman talks to you in an inappropriate way, smack her.  Wolfcat, take a lesson from Soopafly and start structuring your songs around that idea and you will be a big hit my friend.

Soopafly is indirectly putting Watts on the map by letting Bad Lucc fuck with him.  Soopafly's Westurn Union is blowing up huge, so Bad Lucc is also by default, and he's reppin Watts...so I wouldn't worry about reppin Watts too much.  If I were you, i'd go after these fake ass bustas that make songs for the ladies and buy them dinner and shit.

Look at the number of albums Soopafly's been affiliated with (either produced on or rapped on).  Now we all know the only reason anyone bought any of those albums was because of Soopafly's rapping or production.  So you add all those sales numbers together, and it probably is in the billions.  Take, for example, The Wash soundtrack.  No one would have bought that CD if the Soopafly track wouldn't have been on it, so attribute all the sales of that CD to Soopafly.  Look at the Twinz album "Conversation".  No on would have bought that album if there hadn't been Soopafly production on it (4 Eyez 2 Headz).....the list goes on and on.

Once Again...

Soopafly DPGC, You are a Fuccin CLASSIC!
Nobody on the forum Reps it like you Dogg.

Keep Doing Your Thing Homie.
Your always makin me LOL.

Props!  8)

And Wolfcat,
Keep Grinding Homie!  :)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »
Here's goes my mixtape: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mld0ia
& check out here www.wattswitit.com www.youtube.com/wattswitittv

props, will check this out over the weekend and drop my thoughts.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 04:40:12 PM »
You gotta do a song with The Man Soopafly to get some respect around here.  Once you've done a song with Soopafly, you've hit the big time, then we'll start talking about you.  Either that, or smack 25 bitches, but it must be in the face and not the on the butt.  It must be in a boss-like way, and not in a sexual way.  And make 2 bitches walk home naked with no clothes on.  Then I will respect you and listen to your music.

Once Again...

Soopafly DPGC, You are a Fuccin CLASSIC!
Nobody on the forum Reps it like you Dogg.

Keep Doing Your Thing Homie.
Your always makin me LOL.

Props!  8)

And Wolfcat,
Keep Grinding Homie!  :)

he's been killin' this thread

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »
This Soopafly DPGC is hilarious :D