Author Topic: did you guys read where eli is making more then payton?  (Read 447 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: did you guys read where eli is making more then payton?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 10:25:08 AM »
whats funny is that hack actually thinks eli is a better QB,hack you wild son

where did i say this??

show me

peyton is the best QB in the NFL since joe montana.

And if he can make it to 38 with out being traded he'll be the best since Unitas.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
Peyton still makes more when it all adds up (endorsements)

true that, but Eli is probably doin' it big himself & now that he just signed to this, he'll be in more & more & more commercials, like big brother. :-X :P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 06:36:42 PM »
peyton > cindy brady > drew brees > kurt warner > big ben > eli > mcnabb > rivers > cutler > romo/matty ice

thats my top 10 QB's so far
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »
^i respect the fact even though you called him "Cindy Brady", you still acknowledged him as a one of the best in football lol.

i would say Warner = Brees though lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »
Brady might be the best QBs to have on a team like the 85 Bears, 2000 Ravens, or 2002 Bucs. He knows he isn't good enough to make certain throws and usually just doesn't attempt them. But he'd be terrible on a bad team. Then again he has posted at least two embarrassing red zone INTs in crucial playoff games.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 09:18:48 AM »
Brady might be the best QBs to have on a team like the 85 Bears, 2000 Ravens, or 2002 Bucs. He knows he isn't good enough to make certain throws and usually just doesn't attempt them. But he'd be terrible on a bad team. Then again he has posted at least two embarrassing red zone INTs in crucial playoff games.

he's also better than Peyton when it comes to "comebacks" in the final minutes, always a nice thing to have.

JD Bastin

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 09:22:31 AM »
peyton is better than tom brady for sure

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »

he's also better than Peyton when it comes to "comebacks" in the final minutes, always a nice thing to have.

No he's not. Peyton is about to break the record for 4th quarter comebacks. Brady's not even close. You won't be able to find many, if any, 2 minute drill comebacks by Brady in crucial situations. All those famous drives they brag about was when the game was already tied, the pressure is off. In fact in the last two playoff losses by New England it came down to Brady with the ball with no time left, but enough time to make some plays, and both times he choked. Against Indy in 06 he threw a stupid INT, and against the Giants in the Superbowl he had 3 timeouts and instead of trying to move ther ball closer he wasted 3 stupid long bomb attempts abnd lost the game. The funny thing is that Randy was open with room to spare and if Brady had Manning's arm the Giants would have lost that SB, but Moss had to slow down to adjust, like he always does with Brady's bombs, and the pass was broken up. And both of those failed drives rest on Brady's shoulders. No dropped passes, or bad calls, just bad throws and bad decisions.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 09:47:49 AM »

No he's not. Peyton is about to break the record for 4th quarter comebacks. Brady's not even close. You won't be able to find many, if any, 2 minute drill comebacks by Brady in crucial situations. All those famous drives they brag about was when the game was already tied, the pressure is off. In fact in the last two playoff losses by New England it came down to Brady with the ball with no time left, but enough time to make some plays, and both times he choked. Against Indy in 06 he threw a stupid INT, and against the Giants in the Superbowl he had 3 timeouts and instead of trying to move ther ball closer he wasted 3 stupid long bomb attempts abnd lost the game. The funny thing is that Randy was open with room to spare and if Brady had Manning's arm the Giants would have lost that SB, but Moss had to slow down to adjust, like he always does with Brady's bombs, and the pass was broken up. And both of those failed drives rest on Brady's shoulders. No dropped passes, or bad calls, just bad throws and bad decisions.

so one drive in a superbowl cancels out two other drives in other superbowls where he drove to win them?

& Peyton can have 1000 4th quarter comebacks in the regular season, i mean, his legacy is already sealed if he retired tomorrow, but he has one ring. :-X

JD Bastin

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 09:53:14 AM »
dan marino has 0 ring but terry bradshaw has 4

who actually thinks bradshaws better???

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 10:27:32 AM »
I really feel that peyton and eli are the best............

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »

so one drive in a superbowl cancels out two other drives in other superbowls where he drove to win them?

& Peyton can have 1000 4th quarter comebacks in the regular season, i mean, his legacy is already sealed if he retired tomorrow, but he has one ring. :-X

No, two drives where he needed to score or lose the game, vs 3 or 4 drives where he was tied already. It's not the same kind of pressure when it's do or die. I question now how calm Brady would have been in those three Superbowls his defense allowed the opponents to score earlier and Brady now had to come back and win.

Yeah, Peyton has 1 ring, Brady has three, Bradshaw has 4, and Bart Starr has 5. The difference is if you switch teams Peyton has more than 3, 4 and 5, and Brady, BRadshaw, and Starr all have zero.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 10:47:04 AM »
damn some sayin the young'n is overpaid now
doubt hell be wit the giants for that long tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »

No, two drives where he needed to score or lose the game, vs 3 or 4 drives where he was tied already. It's not the same kind of pressure when it's do or die. I question now how calm Brady would have been in those three Superbowls his defense allowed the opponents to score earlier and Brady now had to come back and win.

Yeah, Peyton has 1 ring, Brady has three, Bradshaw has 4, and Bart Starr has 5. The difference is if you switch teams Peyton has more than 3, 4 and 5, and Brady, BRadshaw, and Starr all have zero.

if we're going to questions hypothetical things, i question whether Peyton would be good at all on a bad team or if he didn't have an awesome RB to disguise the PA.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 11:00:40 AM »

if we're going to questions hypothetical things, i question whether Peyton would be good at all on a bad team or if he didn't have an awesome RB to disguise the PA.

We all know how good James was when he didn't have Peyton, and what makes Addai so special? I almost wish Polian wasn't such an idiot in '98 because if they kept Faulk Indy almost certainly would have been SB champs the next year when Faulk was the key to St. Louis's success. Add a few more rings to that team because Peyton would finally have another real playmaker on the team and we'd neevr have this discussion.

You make it seem like Peyton played with Payton or Sanders.