Author Topic: Who here doesn't play video games  (Read 399 times)

herpes

Who here doesn't play video games
« on: September 06, 2009, 11:31:04 AM »
It seems like everyone in our age group male and female plays video games.  I just can't get into this shit.  I copped a ps3 a few weeks ago, mostly for the blu ray.  I just can't get into the games.  After a week or two I stopped playing lol.  The shit just can't keep my interested.  I tried the online thing and that was cool for 20 minutes until you realize you're playing against people that don't leave the house.  It's sad most of the generation rather sit inside and play video games instead of actually going outside.

ikke

Re: Who here doesn't play video games
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
I bought a wii game begin this summer, played it 3 minutes.

THe last time I really gamed was about a year ago.
I was addicted to supersmashbrothers brawl

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 11:55:40 AM »
I'll only play NHL '09....can't get into video games either

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »
I play a few video games, but it's not like I go nuts over the new COD or whatever's new these days

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 12:15:49 PM »
I can't do it either anymore. I go through phases though. I was actually playing Punch Out on my brother's Wii the other day but I got tired of it real quick. I feel like an old man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »
You know what game I play, I got the Ultimate Genesis Collection.  But I play that mostly for nostalgia

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »
i used to play video games like mad. the last game I really got into was rainbow six: vegas and halo 3. but since my xbox 360's dvd drive broke, I haven't really played anything except some marvel vs capcom 2 with the homies

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »
ain't no video games like the classic N64 shit. 8)

ikke

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »
ain't no video games like the classic N64 shit. 8)
8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »
Word up.

I hear that. It took me 3 years to beat San Andreas. :D

See I could play Pacman and not get overheated about losing, but like Def Jam Fight For NY, I break thangs. Games is so complicated now, they fuck wit your emotions, it ain't even worth it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 01:36:34 PM »
i used to play video games like mad. the last game I really got into was rainbow six: vegas and halo 3. but since my xbox 360's dvd drive broke, I haven't really played anything except some marvel vs capcom 2 with the homies
I loled at lights

also 3 years for GTA SA? LOL that's sad, I got nearly 100 percent in a week only problem is the final Horse shoe isn't in the city. D:

herpes

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 01:40:07 PM »
I loled at lights

also 3 years for GTA SA? LOL that's sad, I got nearly 100 percent in a week only problem is the final Horse shoe isn't in the city. D:

Nothing is more sad than getting a 100 % in the first week.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:57:45 PM by Teflon Tom »

ikke

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
I loled at lights

Nothing is more said than getting a 100 % in the first week.
exactly

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »
I dont play vids.  The last system I bought was Nintendo Game Cube back when I was in college.  Ive played Rock Band, Guitar Hero and some Wii Sports at some friends houses over the last couple years, but thats about it.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 01:59:28 PM »
I play some video games but mostly the oldies on emulators (N64, PSX, SNES, arcades etc). I think up until & including the PS2 & the Gamecube era video games were still fun but after that it all ended. I can't get into these new games for shit. You look at the possibilities you have in the game & the graphics but they lack that "something" that makes you wanna sit in front of the TV all day. I'd take Donkey Kong Country over any of the new games.