Author Topic: LaToiya Williams - "Soulful Experience"  (Read 2416 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:LaToiya Williams - "Soulful Experience"
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2003, 06:16:12 PM »
ya ill buy it..... i felt her lately on Crip Hop & Fallen Star & the song shes got on PTCTBTB.... and also wuts it mean Neo-Soul? cuz i remember seein sumthin where Kokane was Neo-Funk i was like wuts Neo

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2003, 08:50:39 PM »
Neo means New
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 08:51:07 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 01:04:30 AM »
she needs the right production and the right appearacnes tho to make her album a success....

word man

i just hope this album gonna be dope...
guests includin : too short, snoop dogg, daz, eastsidaz

somethin like this will do it
anyone feelin me?

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

• The Soul Brotha
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 09:03:59 AM »
she needs the right production and the right appearacnes tho to make her album a success....

word man

anyone feelin me?

T

Helll Noooo Brotha,...she's a singer and thats not a rap record thats an R&B record so I really dont agree with Daz, Snoop, Eastsidaz & Too $hort :o :o being on there...This is soul music so there should be guest like Kelly Price or Faith Evans

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 10:51:42 PM »
thanx 4 tellin me wut neo is.... and i think Snoop Dogg should b on it i mean they could make another song like the 1 on PTCTBTB which i thought was a tite song and i think Soopafly should b on it singin like on Crip Hop he sang with her a little

• The Soul Brotha
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 10:57:31 PM »
thanx 4 tellin me wut neo is.... and i think Snoop Dogg should b on it i mean they could make another song like the 1 on PTCTBTB which i thought was a tite song and i think Soopafly should b on it singin like on Crip Hop he sang with her a little

I know what you mean but you gotta understand that Snoop & Soopafly dont need to be on this album ,yeah true they can sing but this wont be like a Ashanti record you know ,It wont be an album for the tennie fans its more for a mature audience so she should work with real R&B Artist and make classic music like Whitney Houston or like Kelly Price and others

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2003, 03:42:57 AM »

word man

anyone feelin me?

T

Helll Noooo Brotha,...she's a singer and thats not a rap record thats an R&B record so I really dont agree with Daz, Snoop, Eastsidaz & Too $hort :o :o being on there...This is soul music so there should be guest like Kelly Price or Faith Evans
i would love to see these artits on bout 3-5 tracks of the complete album, at least 15 tracks...

T
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2003, 03:43:05 AM »

word man

anyone feelin me?

T

i would love to see these artits on bout 3-5 tracks of the complete album, at least 15 tracks...

T
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2003, 03:17:55 AM »
latoiya got a dope voice !!! lookin forward to this.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2003, 10:27:42 AM »
I think they should move "Dogghouse Soul Food" onto this album, its such a waste it not being on an album cause it was such a dope track.

And I agree with Bigg Chillah, this isn't some Ashanti record or something, the audience that needs to be aimed for isn't gonna buy an album with Eastsidaz and Snoop rapping gangsta shit on it. You could get away with someone like Common, or Talib Kweli busting a verse on this but that's about it. One collaboration I would love to see on here would be her doing a duet with Bilal. He is amazing, and that duet he did with Tweet on her album was straight dope, and I can imagine a similar result if he did a track with Latoiya.

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2003, 07:35:09 PM »
i hate her voice...shes had a couple alright songs but she annoys me more than anything...she sounds like a less ghetto macy grey...i prolly wont pick it up.

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2003, 04:15:27 PM »
can't wait for this album to drop! latoya is tight!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2003, 03:45:00 PM »
she still makin this album?!?!? she gonna have to a obie trice and get dre, timbo, neptunes and fredwreck on it for some sick beats and even some eminem beats ot help records if she wants to sell!..........i doubt she could afford all that tho!

peace

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2003, 12:28:10 PM »
she still makin this album?!?!? she gonna have to a obie trice and get dre, timbo, neptunes and fredwreck on it for some sick beats and even some eminem beats ot help records if she wants to sell!..........i doubt she could afford all that tho!

peace

Dude, what? LaToiya is on some soul shit, that stuff wouldn't do her any good! Can you honestly imagine someone like LaToiya singing over an Eminem beat for example and that being a successful combo? 'Cause I can't. Don't expect this to be a straight up hip-hop album, 'cause it won't be that. It's a soul album.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2003, 01:20:48 PM »

peace

Thats what Im Talking about

Dude, what? LaToiya is on some soul shit, that stuff wouldn't do her any good! Can you honestly imagine someone like LaToiya singing over an Eminem beat for example and that being a successful combo? 'Cause I can't. Don't expect this to be a straight up hip-hop album, 'cause it won't be that. It's a soul album.