Author Topic: Hopsin vs Tyler the creator (Both from LA)  (Read 789 times)

Raphael

Re: Hopsin vs Tyler the creator (Both from LA)
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
I think we can all agree that Hopsin is way better rapper but i still like Tylers music more. Hopsin ruins a lot of his song with his unbearable singing. Their both talented but they should serioulsy cut down on the gimmicks. Tyler dissing 2dopeboyz and Hopsin dissing eazys widow gets a little tiring after a while.

Oh and this is the only topic on the first page that is not about some washed up gangster rapper. That is pretty amazing.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:39:38 AM by Raphael »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 11:53:05 AM »
I think we can all agree that Hopsin is way better rapper but i still like Tylers music more. Hopsin ruins a lot of his song with his unbearable singing. Their both talented but they should serioulsy cut down on the gimmicks. Tyler dissing 2dopeboyz and Hopsin dissing eazys widow gets a little tiring after a while.

Oh and this is the only topic on the first page that is not about some washed up gangster rapper. That is pretty amazing.

check the threads i been makin

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »
so it's cool for a nigga to wear Drag [with LIPSTICK] and rap like a female for damn near a whole verse (while he's dissing another nigga at that) but it's not cool for a nigga to wear jeggings and actually be tied to some Mob shit. 

anything to talk down on tha successful i guess.  some of u niggaz on here are more confused and haterfied than i thought.  i guess when/if Hop blows up he'll be corny then.  that's dubcc and that's life though so i guess it's all good.

i guess i should get on youtube with a drag outfit on and kill kids and other niggaz on camera and douse myself in their blood and then kill myself.  atleast you'll say i went hard right?

Thats what I'm saying, I cant back that gay shit that nigga doing.  Not really feeling his music either, he performed at a venue one of my artist was performing at.  Just wasn't feeling that weirdo shit.  Was about to get into it with his hype man lol.  I personally like Tylers music better plus I like the fact that dude can play the piano to.  Them odd future cats are out there having fun. 

S.J

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 12:36:45 PM »
I think Hopsin is better, though i dont like how he wears those contacts in every video I see, too gimmicky
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

TerryMak

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 12:47:39 PM »
Hopsterbater>Wackass Tyler the creamsipper

Hopsin is going to End him, if Tyler isn't already dead.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:52:54 PM by Fresherist »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 12:55:50 PM »
Hopsin without a doubt!

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 02:11:52 PM »
Hopsin dominates him in every aspect. I have to disagree when people say they're similar.

Sure, Hopsin has some demonic, devil praising lines in his music, but just look at "Raw". Every single song has a message behind it. Tyler doesn't go a song without a "Suck my dick bitch, while I eat fish off your mother's clit" type line. Hopsin is a dope rapper, with a great flow, dope lyrics, awesome content & is talented enough to write, producer, edit & master his entire album.

Tyler, although I fuck with "Goblin" a lot, is industry made, who will probably die off after an album with Earl & will only be the slightest bit relevant due to Frank Ocean. Like somebody said, an entire album of the same sounding song, with no real point can get a little boring. I managed to get through "Goblin". But another entire album like that? I don't know.

It's not even up for debate as to whose the better rapper or artist. It's clearly Hopsin. However, being a fan of them both, if you just prefer Tyler's sound over Hopsin's, I can't hate.

how is tyler industry made when he created his own buzz for him and his crew off of a tumblr?

i've tried listening to hopsin but i have yet to find a song of his that i actually enjoy. i've listened to a half-dozen or so of his tracks and usually they get turned off after 20-30 seconds. definitely going to have to pick tyler on this one but they both aren't shit compared to earl

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 03:16:29 PM »
Topically a little similar, but Hopsin has that hard, early-Eminem flow while Tyler talks more than raps. I like what Tyler's doing, but his shit gets monotonous over an entire album. Also some of his songs is just on some retarded shit and sounds horrible (Bitch Suck Dick). Hopsin's better, but he needs to do a little more to differentiate himself from the Em comparisons.

nail on the head right here

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »
Hop murdered him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
Hopsin dominates him in every aspect. I have to disagree when people say they're similar.

Sure, Hopsin has some demonic, devil praising lines in his music, but just look at "Raw". Every single song has a message behind it. Tyler doesn't go a song without a "Suck my dick bitch, while I eat fish off your mother's clit" type line. Hopsin is a dope rapper, with a great flow, dope lyrics, awesome content & is talented enough to write, producer, edit & master his entire album.

Tyler, although I fuck with "Goblin" a lot, is industry made, who will probably die off after an album with Earl & will only be the slightest bit relevant due to Frank Ocean. Like somebody said, an entire album of the same sounding song, with no real point can get a little boring. I managed to get through "Goblin". But another entire album like that? I don't know.

It's not even up for debate as to whose the better rapper or artist. It's clearly Hopsin. However, being a fan of them both, if you just prefer Tyler's sound over Hopsin's, I can't hate.

how is tyler industry made when he created his own buzz for him and his crew off of a tumblr?

Justin Bieber got signed by Usher off of Youtube videos. He's industry made too. Anybody could be Tyler or Justin. They got themselves into the game, so props to them, but once they got there it's just the industry keeping them relevant. They're just acts. Justin is a new face for girls & Tyler is bringing a different style than we're used to into mainstream Rap.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 04:44:04 PM »
I think raw had some good music
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 07:53:57 PM »
on the title track of that album Raw........that one girl can sing..........real good
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 07:55:20 PM »

i've tried listening to hopsin but i have yet to find a song of his that i actually enjoy.

and then when ur done lookin for hopsin tracks and u havent found any u like, u bump kreayshawn and lil b tracks on full blast and dance to 'em like terry crews in "friday after next" smfh

Game-Won

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 08:07:56 PM »
5reasons Hopsin ->Tyler.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 -> Yonkers.
Sag my pankts -> She
Badmotherfucker -> Goblin
Lucifer effect -> Bitch suck dick
Pans in the kitchen -> Fish Boppin bitch

Hopsin will burn his fingers going at Lupe and Tyler tho, they seem well liked by alot people - they may hate and not support him.

Where is SwizZzle? He is more interesting to me than Hopsin and Tyler.. SwizZzle had a eat em all flow.  SwizZzle - Hard the paint is awesome.

Remember that Hopsin & SwizZzle is givin out alot of music on www.myfunkvolume.com remember to support them!

/Game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

simple

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 12:34:03 PM »
Hopsin >  tyler