Author Topic: 1 Million Downloads + 8 Million Plays - NO LIMIT IS BACK!!!  (Read 386 times)

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
1 Million Downloads + 8 Million Plays - NO LIMIT IS BACK!!!
« on: November 30, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »
Master P and No Limit Forever Records have done it again, with one of the biggest comebacks in hip hop history.
In the late summer of 2011 Master P was featured on Gucci Mane's album release, where P announced his return, along with his son and new army of No Limit Soldiers. Master P was also gaining huge buzz nationwide from a news leak of his upcoming major motion picture titled "GET MONEY". Now that the label was out there it came to no suprise Master P was going to start dropping new music back to back as they did this month. The label released Master P's "TOO MANY ZEROS", a FREE Album/Mixtape which hit a record combined total of over 1 Million Digitial Downloads and Plays in just 48 hours on thousands of websites across the net. Not to mention on the same day, No Limit Forever released their 1st new music video titled "WE OUT CH'HERE" featuring Master P, Bengie B, TEC, Gangsta and Miss Chee. The video scored the biggest exclusive release yet on "WorldStarHipHop" to date, with over 4 million views/plays in 24 hours and 8 million views in 48 hours across the net. Master P and No Limit will be featured on allhiphop.com's "THE NEXT 48 HRS", which will highlight their return and takeover of the hip hop game....once again!

Source:
trutanksoldiers

bouli77

Re: 1 Million Downloads + 8 Million Plays - NO LIMIT IS BACK!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
Master P and No Limit Forever Records have done it again, with one of the biggest comebacks in hip hop history.

let's not get carried away LOL... just cause a million people allegedly downloaded P's mixtape within 48 hours (which i highly doubt), doesn't make it a strong come back. we barely hear about the mixtape even though its numbers are decent (over 100k dlds on livemixtapes)

Source:
trutanksoldiers

might as well have said "not reliable", lmao. either way, good to see P back even though he comes off as a hypocrite after what he said in 2007 and the next to change the game as far as profanity in rap.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 04:45:15 PM »
lol rappers alwaya lyin bout download numbers... Heard some pretty crazy numbers last few years..

straight bullshit  ;D maybe 10k dl'd his shit but no more..

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 11:39:18 PM »
lol rappers alwaya lyin bout download numbers... Heard some pretty crazy numbers last few years..

THIS IS CONFIRMED BY ALLHIPHOP ASWELL...!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 12:04:54 AM »

kemizt

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 09:59:14 AM »
Good for him, can't knock a muthafuckers hustle.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »
I find it difficult to believe that over 1 million downloaded this, and that it had 8 million plays, and I aint heard no one but thethread starter talk about Master P????

Doesn't make sense. I would have thought at least 1 or 2 people from here would have gave some kind of word on it  ??? ??? ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »
Internet plays = no money.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »

Yeah mentioning allhiphop.com as a confimation really makes it more believable, sure...

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 01:19:03 PM »
I find it difficult to believe that over 1 million downloaded this, and that it had 8 million plays, and I aint heard no one but thethread starter talk about Master P????

Doesn't make sense. I would have thought at least 1 or 2 people from here would have gave some kind of word on it  ??? ??? ???

They did 1 million + downloads on the mixtape...and 8million + viewers on the official music video "We Out'chea"
  LOOK AT THE TOTAL VIEWS

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »

good to see P back even though he comes off as a hypocrite after what he said in 2007 and the next to change the game as far as profanity in rap.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 01:51:20 PM »

Doesn't make sense. I would have thought at least 1 or 2 people from here would have gave some kind of word on it  ??? ??? ???

They did 1 million + downloads on the mixtape...and 8million + viewers on the official music video "We Out'chea"
 LOOK AT THE TOTAL VIEWS

worldstar views are not credible either. everybody knows that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:19:58 PM by Gamestarr »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 02:08:11 PM »
Didn't Jae Millz' mixtape get like 500,000 downloads? No one cares about free download numbers.

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
Maybe P hired some dude to sit and refresh the video and dl pages ;D

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 01:10:18 AM »

Yeah mentioning allhiphop.com as a confimation really makes it more believable, sure...
hahaha yeah