Author Topic: Daz Dillinger  (Read 1140 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Daz Dillinger
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2012, 10:35:27 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
not sure but that was legendary at streethop back in the day

Cavvy

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2012, 10:50:27 PM »
Damn it hurts to read the hate Daz is receiving in this thread. For real though if you go back through his solo career cherrypicking you can put together 3-4 discs full of quality West Coast music, sure hes never been a great lyricist but the guy can hold his own on a mic and arguably has been the stronger half of the pound since they reunited

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2012, 11:20:35 PM »
Daz got talent but plenty of his stuff sounds goofy or cheap. Public Enemiez was a good project, he can still put out dope underground stuff but that's when he's focused on quality (no surprise that project came out when all the buzz was getting directed towards Kurupt n Quiks album).

*fixed

You finally got something right tho

Don't believe all u hear from troll squad..

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
Daz doesn't make G-Funk sounding albums?  Have you listened to anything he's put out in the last 8 or so years?

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2012, 01:34:24 AM »
Oh yeah didn't Daz steal 2pac recordings and rerecord em with him self on the tracks? Now if you wanna talk about raping a motherfuckers legacy.I Mean idk if they were friends or not (2pac and snoop where) but thats some fucked up facts right there. When even the own dudes mother didn't know about it. lol Face it Daz is a prick, hes willing to rape the dead in order to make a extra buck. Even with 2pac tracks he still was a failure.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »
the only thing that keeps him from being a completely bigger failure was the lack of sock puppets.

lol

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2012, 02:50:12 AM »

THE CLASSIC COVER RETURNS

lol didn't someone from this forum make this?

I think Nando did it, not sure . it was made in the old DPG recordz-forum era.

and hell yeah Daz likes to rip off his fans , when he finally answered to the people who never got their money back from the Makaveli & Dillinger album that was never shipped his response was "GANK MOVE!!"  .

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2012, 02:53:06 AM »
na, Daz is no good when it comes to constructive critisism.
he'll probly come thru n say somthin like "fuccc u in ur mama azzz, caariipp"

:stupid:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:26:24 AM by Michael Madsen »

dnjp4life

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2012, 03:12:36 AM »
Ah the obligatory Daz Dillinger bashing thread that pops up every so often.

Truth is Daz is responsible for some of your favourite music, tours with Snoop Dogg and other artists regularly all around the globe, and is independent, so probably keeps most if not all of the $ from his record sales.  I doubt he gives a shit what dubcc forum members think of him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2012, 08:11:45 AM »
Oh yeah didn't Daz steal 2pac recordings and rerecord em with him self on the tracks? Now if you wanna talk about raping a motherfuckers legacy.I Mean idk if they were friends or not (2pac and snoop where) but thats some fucked up facts right there. When even the own dudes mother didn't know about it. lol Face it Daz is a prick, hes willing to rape the dead in order to make a extra buck. Even with 2pac tracks he still was a failure.

yeah Daz stole the masters of songs like "they dont give a fuck about us" and Amaru records took him to court to get them back

what did daz do after that?  called 2pacs mom a crackhead

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2012, 08:33:49 AM »

yeah Daz stole the masters of songs like "they dont give a fuck about us" and Amaru records took him to court to get them back

what did daz do after that?  called 2pacs mom a crackhead

he wasn't lying. RIP to a legendary crackhead's son.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2012, 09:01:12 AM »

Truth is Daz is responsible for some of your favourite music, tours with Snoop Dogg and other artists regularly all around the globe, and is independent, so probably keeps most if not all of the $ from his record sales.  I doubt he gives a shit what dubcc forum members think of him.
It's not really a bashing thread when its truth, but what I can't understand is just because hes got a shitty carrier as is people give him a pass. Yet for some reason these same people hate snoop dogg because he doesn't make westcoast sounding music, despite the fact snoop actually doesn't act like a prick. Be Honest your location is in europe huh.

Desert Lord

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 09:52:55 AM »
it really disappointed me when daz dissed the shit out of all his fans from france....right mate!

lol...what did he say?

bouli77

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2012, 11:16:39 AM »

Truth is Daz is responsible for some of your favourite music, tours with Snoop Dogg and other artists regularly all around the globe, and is independent, so probably keeps most if not all of the $ from his record sales.  I doubt he gives a shit what dubcc forum members think of him.
It's not really a bashing thread when its truth, but what I can't understand is just because hes got a shitty carrier as is people give him a pass. Yet for some reason these same people hate snoop dogg because he doesn't make westcoast sounding music, despite the fact snoop actually doesn't act like a prick. Be Honest your location is in europe huh.

people don't give him a pass lol but you clearly sound butthurt that some people (most from europe, granted) like his music to an extent... your post aren't gonna change anything, people like what they want to like and you ain't only stating facts, you're drawing conclusions that are not universal, so i think you can move on, to each his own.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:18:14 AM by bouli77 »