Author Topic: New 2pac book and more!.the story of rep 93 and unheard song and more!!  (Read 1358 times)

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
this is from big tru himself !..he produced rep 93,niggaz in the pen,the unheard brothers in the pen.the mopreme ,mouse man demo and more!!!

Be a part of the project!!! I'm self-publishing my book "Representin '93: The Story Behind The Making of"!! A lot of my fans, especially my 2pac fans been wantin' me to tell the story!!! Hit the link.... and leave some monetary support for the project.... http://www.indiegogo.com/bigtru?a=620969

this is some of the topics the book touches on...

.This is a book about the never before told story of how a young music producer overcomes the pitfalls of life in the streets of East Oakland and meets one of the most epic rappers in the history of the rap game on his way to making history.

Platinum producer Big Tru has his work cut out for him. All kinds of obstacles  present themselves as his path crosses the on the rise actor/ rapper 2pac.

The journey takes producer Big Tru to one of West Hollywood’s plushest hotel, The Le’ Montrose, then to Echo Sound Studios to record the song Representin ‘93 for the multi-platinum CD S.T.R.I.C.T.L.Y.4.M.Y.N.I.G.G.A.Z.

The book touches on the story of 2pac and the "Menace II Society" movie fiasco. It also touches on the reason behind why the album's title was changed from "Troublesome" to "S.T.R.I.C.T.L.Y.4.M.Y.N.I.G.G.A.Z." And it touches on what happened when a 5-year old boy was shot during a melee in which 2pac was blamed for!!! and the recording of brothers in the pen!

There is also a HUGE project in the works more details soon on that ,but u for sure love it!!

aerroc

who gives a fuck just like the site  thelast2bomb.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I see what your saying ,but if that was true you would not be posting on online forums...

aerroc

I see what your saying ,but if that was true you would not be posting on online forums...

sure seems u have a lot of free time being a mod and all if i was a mod of 20 members i wouldn't want to be there either

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I have 30 free hours a day and like to surf the web like I'm in the ocean ... But what does that have to do with a book?

LostSkanless

who gives a fuck just like the site  tupac-forum.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect

NEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD LOL. Mail order bride LOL josh your sad.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:57:54 PM by djomarseedless »

aerroc

who gives a fuck just like the site  tupac-forum.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like interviews cause people say things on them that they would never say if you met them in person.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Eric - Dubcnn.com

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

Omar isn't a bootlegger. I don't see why people associate him with that. Dead ass. That's my guy.

aerroc

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

Omar isn't a bootlegger. I don't see why people associate him with that. Dead ass. That's my guy.

so some 1 who has/had some music that doesn't belong to them isn't a bootlegger shut the fuck up no one asked your opinion on your butt buddy

Eric - Dubcnn.com

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

so some 1 who has/had some music that doesn't belong to them isn't a bootlegger shut the fuck up no one asked your opinion on your butt buddy

You're telling that to a staff member of the website?   :laugh:  I didn't know people from the backwoods of Tennessee were so passionate over 2Pac.

aerroc

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

You're telling that to a staff member of the website?   :laugh:  I didn't know people from the backwoods of Tennessee were so passionate over 2Pac.

whos from Tennessee dumbass check your ip addresses a lil better

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm from the backwoods of oklahoma.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

i remember when you were a humbler type of muthafucka i guess the jealousy & greed of wanting unleaked material got the best of you finally huh ;) you been brainwashed son you tryin to lash out at people that won't sell to you cause you'z a closet leaker ;) ohh yea & your youtube videos are an embarrasement to you & your armed forces buddies even that fake fuck realest himself would be embarrased to see that shyt lmao

aerroc

hi mr bootlegger  ;)

i remember when you were a humbler type of muthafucka i guess the jealousy & greed of wanting unleaked material got the best of you finally huh ;) you been brainwashed son you tryin to lash out at people that won't sell to you cause you'z a closet leaker ;) ohh yea & your youtube videos are an embarrasement to you & your armed forces buddies even that fake fuck realest himself would be embarrased to see that shyt lmao

wow the shit lickers keep adding up gabe nobody was talking to you and what videos r u talking about my youtube dont have videos on it those stupid videos u saw was from some dumbass from some other country unleaked shit is over rated i could care less bout the shit today anybody could offer me something i wont even go for it im still a cool dude  ;D