Author Topic: Daz is top 10 to ever bless the mic  (Read 1179 times)

MOBNigga06

Re: Daz is top 10 to ever bless the mic
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 11:29:02 AM »
Is threat a fuccin jokk??? How cant u peeple talked so much smake about a legion in hip hop!!! Dat negra daz refolusionised gangsta rap...if it ain't for daz dillinger than rap wouldent exits perioud!!!! He is tha reason Pac was so infamous Daz is behand tha suxcess for tha chronic and 2001!!! Not to mansion dogg fether, dogg food, doggy styles, and all the othar dogg albums!!! I cant go on and on!!! It made me sicc for to here peeple just came on here to take tha shit on someone as great as daz!! Without him lets see....no gunit...no eminem... no game..no nate dogg....no bad azz.... you see he has transpired all off these rappers and u guys just took him for granite!!!! Were I'm fram we would love to have someone like sir daz as ambassatard to our hood...and yall niggaz all life in long beach and in LA and on tha coast and u can appresiate tha treazer yall have in you're own frunt yard!!  Daz is a vicetum...with his skills he shouldn't be in hall of fumes and not having to life in tha shelter!!! When is his trail for lawsuit against makers for grant thief autoV??I will be behind him 100% and any true west coast fan wont do tha same... he deserfes ti win that muney which wasnt stoled from him!

Somebody should check if this post comes from the same IP address as the posts of "bigdazdilly."
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
Is threat a fuccin jokk??? How cant u peeple talked so much smake about a legion in hip hop!!! Dat negra daz refolusionised gangsta rap...if it ain't for daz dillinger than rap wouldent exits perioud!!!! He is tha reason Pac was so infamous Daz is behand tha suxcess for tha chronic and 2001!!! Not to mansion dogg fether, dogg food, doggy styles, and all the othar dogg albums!!! I cant go on and on!!! It made me sicc for to here peeple just came on here to take tha shit on someone as great as daz!! Without him lets see....no gunit...no eminem... no game..no nate dogg....no bad azz.... you see he has transpired all off these rappers and u guys just took him for granite!!!! Were I'm fram we would love to have someone like sir daz as ambassatard to our hood...and yall niggaz all life in long beach and in LA and on tha coast and u can appresiate tha treazer yall have in you're own frunt yard!!  Daz is a vicetum...with his skills he shouldn't be in hall of fumes and not having to life in tha shelter!!! When is his trail for lawsuit against makers for grant thief autoV??I will be behind him 100% and any true west coast fan wont do tha same... he deserfes ti win that muney which wasnt stoled from him!

Wtf ???
Can somebody translate please,
Never mind  it's probably useless shit.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »
Were I'm fram we would love to have someone like sir daz as ambassatard to our hood.

with his skills he shouldn't be in hall of fumes and not having to life in tha shelter!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 12:44:40 PM »
 ;D

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 08:31:46 PM »
Daz is dope but infinite sounds like a groupie ass dick rider

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 11:21:41 PM »
maybe young Daz but old Daz sounds corny as fuck now, WC killed him all on the new album
The West is Back

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 04:10:46 AM »
haha

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 04:40:03 AM »
nigga said dogg feather hahahahahahahah

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 07:27:27 PM »
maybe young Daz but old Daz sounds corny as fuck now, WC killed him all on the new album

I was talking about 90's Daz.  That's why I said best ever.  Of course if we were comparing top 10 of 2013 Pac wouldn't even make the list because Pac isn't alive... I'm sayin Daz is top 10 All-Time to bless the mic.

Agree or disagree, but my main argument is that why is it okay to say Kurupt is top 10 but not Daz?   I mean, listen to Kurupt's first solo album vs. Daz first solo album and tell me how in the fuck Daz ain't top 10 but Kurupt is?

1.  Pac
2.  Nas
3.  Eminem
4.  Snoop
5.  Xzibit
6.  Daz
7.  Nate Dogg
8.  Andre 3000
9.  Kurupt
10.  Krayzie Bone

honorable mentions:   Dr. Dre, Warren G, Tray Dee, Canibus, Mos Def, Sticman of Dead Prez, Talib Kweli, Damian Marley, Rass Kass, Bizzy Bone
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:38:48 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 07:28:49 PM »
warren g is better than rakim?   daz is better than kool g rap and Big L? 

nate dogg is an R&B singer he's not even a rapper.

what a bad list.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 07:33:07 PM »
warren g is better than rakim?   daz is better than kool g rap and Big L?  

nate dogg is an R&B singer he's not even a rapper.

what a bad list.

Nate (RIP) ain't fuckin R&B... Nate is G Funk, nicca!!!  And I edited Warren G and Dr. Dre out of my top 10 list just because they don't write their own rhymes.

LMAO@Nate being R&B, Nate is a genius and innovator and creates his own style of music G Funk and you just tried to disrespect the legend and reduce him to R&B?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:37:52 PM by Infinite »

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 10:18:32 PM »
Like i said daz is dope but i dont think he even believes he is in the top 10

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2013, 03:26:16 AM »
Like i said daz is dope but i dont think he even believes he is in the top 10

don't put words in his mouth.  I'm pretty sure that he would consider himself to be one of the best that ever did it  (but now I'm putting words in his mouth)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »
lol kurupts not a top 10 goat rapper neither...by along shot.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2013, 11:15:12 AM »
sayin nate dogg is r&b is pretty funny in itself

he's a singer, not a rapper....but not an r&b singer, tho LOL

duno what kinda top 10 that is that infinite just posted, because it includes singers, but daz is definitely slept on as a rapper. i wouldnt put him top 10, but he does got that pacesque from-the-gut flow, and not many people can pull that off like he could. in fact, pac and daz seemingly use the exact same level of energy when they rap, similar cadences...klientel too