Author Topic: Biggie Claimed Some Of Tupac's "Me Against The World" Beats Were His, Easy Mo Be  (Read 1336 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
biggie blew up mostly cause pac put him on his NYC shows and added the fat fuck to thug life temporarily, once he saw how fake big was with his alliance to puff he was quietly outta thug life but once pac fans accepted biggie then biggie blew up faster & like hack said only wannabe pac southern rappers that make rollerblading movies are extremely jealous of pac's sucess not neccesarily pac but his sucess  ;) the only exception of course is the REAL KING OF THE SOUTH SCARFACE  ;D
LMFAO when was biggie in thug life ? that shit is hilarious.

it shows you know nothing of course, biggie was unofficially part of thug life (non contractually) nerd, running from the police was supposed to be on the thug life album even my 15 year old son knows that lmao....just stick to t.i. and his wack ass music and stay off pac threads if u hate him so much nerd ;)
first of all, I asked you a question I didn't ask for that estrogen filled rant...I don't give a fuck what your faggot ass son knows fuck you and him bitch. biggie wasn't in no fuckin' thug life and damn sure didn't need 'em you dumb fuck he was signed to a dude responsible for blowin' jodeci and mary j. blige up...name one of them thug life niggas who blew up. i'll wait u hoe ass nigga..

i see your lil bitch ass still upset lmao, i told u already that u aint strong enough to piss me off lil girl, my son would whoop ur lil ass then id slap u after he's done fuck girl ;)
I'm not upset u bitch ass nigga you're upset faggot. fuck your son and tell him I said it....i'll stomp his tight skinny jeans wearin' ass into the ground.

Lmao is that the best you got? u sound like a scorned bitch u ready to break into that screen already pussy bitch....
fuck you and your faggot ass son you bitch ass nigga.

Lmfao just give up already you just ain't good enough nerd
your momma ain't good enough fuck boy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

biggie blew up mostly cause pac put him on his NYC shows and added the fat fuck to thug life temporarily, once he saw how fake big was with his alliance to puff he was quietly outta thug life but once pac fans accepted biggie then biggie blew up faster & like hack said only wannabe pac southern rappers that make rollerblading movies are extremely jealous of pac's sucess not neccesarily pac but his sucess  ;) the only exception of course is the REAL KING OF THE SOUTH SCARFACE  ;D

it shows you know nothing of course, biggie was unofficially part of thug life (non contractually) nerd, running from the police was supposed to be on the thug life album even my 15 year old son knows that lmao....just stick to t.i. and his wack ass music and stay off pac threads if u hate him so much nerd ;)
first of all, I asked you a question I didn't ask for that estrogen filled rant...I don't give a fuck what your faggot ass son knows fuck you and him bitch. biggie wasn't in no fuckin' thug life and damn sure didn't need 'em you dumb fuck he was signed to a dude responsible for blowin' jodeci and mary j. blige up...name one of them thug life niggas who blew up. i'll wait u hoe ass nigga..

i see your lil bitch ass still upset lmao, i told u already that u aint strong enough to piss me off lil girl, my son would whoop ur lil ass then id slap u after he's done fuck girl ;)
I'm not upset u bitch ass nigga you're upset faggot. fuck your son and tell him I said it....i'll stomp his tight skinny jeans wearin' ass into the ground.

Lmao is that the best you got? u sound like a scorned bitch u ready to break into that screen already pussy bitch....

i hope you can actually read lil nerd, read that article you piece of shit ;) http://www.2pacworld.co.uk/tupac-life/east-vs-west-coast-hip-hop/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:30:14 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

jmix

moe b full of shit plain and simple. no need to elaborate. Biggie stole pac sound and so did dpg/snoop in 1993/1994. natasha walker and many others confirm.

and biggie last freestyle?

shoulda been "who shot ya?"

oops..

I can't wait
Meet up with all you bitches
In the streets
So I can leave all you cowards
leakin in your fukin seats
When we hit 'em up
- kadafi

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
moe b full of shit plain and simple. no need to elaborate. Biggie stole pac sound and so did dpg/snoop in 1993/1994. natasha walker and many others confirm.

and biggie last freestyle?

shoulda been "who shot ya?"

oops..

I can't wait
Meet up with all you bitches
In the streets
So I can leave all you cowards
leakin in your fukin seats
When we hit 'em up
- kadafi
interview Mo bee
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i hope you can actually read lil nerd, read that article you piece of shit ;) http://www.2pacworld.co.uk/tupac-life/east-vs-west-coast-hip-hop/
that's some fan made bullshit...LMFAO pac put biggie on ? that shit is hilarious. who was trying' to take was pac worked so hard for and what was it that he worked so hard for ? he shoulda kept his ass outta trouble. nigga bought biggie a rolex nigga he didn't even buy his own rolex...hatian jack and them niggas did.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Lol@the comments in this thread, good shit my ficcaz..

Pacs first album really isn't that dope to me, bigs first was better than pacs first.  But other than that Pac wwins every other argument in this thread, hands down.

And btw, there was no filler in albums 3-5 for Pac... Big was a great rapper but Pac was a legend
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

adi760

What idiot right here
post audio or a pic of biggie reppin' thug life or kill yourself u idiot.
Stop yappin your mouth 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ Faggot execellence getting schooled by Pac stans for talking out his ass

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ Faggot execellence getting schooled by Pac stans for talking out his ass

tupac after finishin' his sentence at clinton -

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What idiot right here
post audio or a pic of biggie reppin' thug life or kill yourself u idiot.
Stop yappin your mouth 
nothin' about biggie reppin' thug life just like I fuckin' thought. sit your $5 ass down before I make change nigga !!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sccit

Lol@the comments in this thread, good shit my ficcaz..

Pacs first album really isn't that dope to me, bigs first was better than pacs first.  But other than that Pac wwins every other argument in this thread, hands down.

And btw, there was no filler in albums 3-5 for Pac... Big was a great rapper but Pac was a legend

theyre both legends...pac was better, of course. but to say biggie aint a legend would be a stretch.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

This track was suppose to be on Thug Life. It's on the original track listing. 'Pac help put Biggie on the scene. Biggie was not officially part of the group, he was listed as a feature. But no question 'Pac helped get Biggie heard.

As for Moe B, man, Biggie wanted some of those beats Moe B gave them to 'Pac and it's as simple as that. In those days, that shit happened all the time once you started getting superstar producers. It was the beginning of the era when you had people buying beats from certain producers, as before that 'Pac got all his beats from Digital Underground's in house producers, Death Row had Dr. Dre and their producers, Bad Boy had theirs, Wu Tang had RZA. Around 1994 you started getting producers working with others, like the Illmatic album, Ready to Die had a track from New York's hottest producers, Me Against the World and All Eyez On Me had tracks from everyone, basically around 1994 you started seeing producers work with everyone and have ready to go tracks. And sometimes if they gave a rapper a track, and that rapper didn't do anything with it, they gave it to another rappers. Whole beefs started over this. It just was man. But 'Pac claimed that he heard Ready to Die and it was what Me Against the World was suppose to be, so he changed up the style. And Me Against the World was a different from what he did before. Before, 'Pac had harder beats, but Me Against the World was softer and it really flowed well. It was the first album I heard from 'Pac that was refined, and felt like an album.

Undisputed

• Lil Geezy
Ready 2 die is more comparable to me against the world beatwise and at the end of the day me against the world has better replay value.