Author Topic: 213 & the Neptunes :)  (Read 974 times)

Bomb-A®

Re:213 & the Neptunes :)
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2003, 09:13:53 PM »
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP
FUCK SNOOP

Jome

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2003, 09:54:05 PM »
This sounds like Paid the Cost to be a leftover to me..
The more I hear about this album, the less excited I get.

Oh well, Eastsidaz, Westside Connection, Xzibit, Jayo Felony are all sposed to drop new records soon.. so at least the West have something to look forward to.

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2003, 11:19:56 PM »
Im not all that mad about the puffy and Neptunes stuff atleast those guys have hits under their belts.  Snoop just had a hit with the Neptunes and Puffy HELPED make B.I.G a legend(eventhough he did orginially turndown the kick in the door beat) by making the albums well put together.  Im mad about the Jellyroll, and other wack beats on "Paid" If he does any rock n roll shit Im done with snoop.

I promise

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2003, 03:22:54 AM »
Yeah, I got no problem with Neptunes (for example) doin a beat for 213 cause them know 213 is representative of the WestCoast and they'll make it sound WestCoast. The same for all outside producers, but if Warren aint doin at least 50% of the production....I'll be going mad. Snoop, dont fuck up.

neptunes are way too dumb to make a westcoast beat

oh yea..at least wscg & jayo comin wit usual heat
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2003, 04:23:50 AM »
LOL...snoop ruins another album...this album is gonna be a HUGE disappointment...mark that down...i gaurantee it...same production as paid da cost!!!!  wtf is snoop thinking....well atleast we still have west side connection and eaststidaz to look forward too....snoop has officially fell off and completely sold out...the neptunes are wack and so are there beats...i can only think of a few that ive ever liked...

FUCK SNOOP>>>SELL OUT

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2003, 04:23:59 AM »
hm i dont wanna see the neptunes involved with this project- a 213 album should have production from warren , quik, dre, daz and soopafly. maybe LT hutton or fred wreck too. i dont have any problem with a neptunes produced track. thats ok but they shoulnt be the overseen producer. i dont wanna see much guest on this album too. maybe laytoya, butch, eastsidaz or some DPGs but not much eastcoast acts. this is 213, this is longbeach, this disc should bring some westcoast heat back to the table. str8 westcoast beats, str8 westcoast style.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 04:26:01 AM by OG_5U35_oN3 »

The Watcher

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2003, 04:42:57 AM »
lucky i stopped caring about snoop's albums a while back otherwise i'd probably be a bit pissed off. Warren if you read this, slap snoop around a bit, smack some sense into him !

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2003, 10:19:48 AM »
I agree wit ya'll on the featurings I want to see em keep it close to their fam.  Choose guest buy the type of the song.  like if they gonna put Eminem on a song then make the song something about people alwayz being in your biz or people allwayz fucking wit you,  Thats BIG did well he would Lox on a gangsta track, he'd put Too Short on a Pimp track, Put Jay-Z on a song about Money but those peeps were close to BIG except Short.  They should Keep it to few Guest and Close.

dexter

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2003, 10:30:17 AM »
A great combo Neptunes and Snoop

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2003, 10:50:45 AM »
Dre will DEFINTELY be involved in some way on this album mark my words thats for sure, Dre already knows whats up

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2003, 12:26:34 PM »
Dre will DEFINTELY be involved in some way on this album mark my words thats for sure, Dre already knows whats up
coo, thanks for putting my mind at ease... lol  

do you have any other info on producers homie?

like battlecatt/fredwreck/tha chill and how many tracks they have done or will be on there? even bad news like eastcoast producers
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2003, 04:01:36 PM »
yo y'all need to get ya heads checked if u aint excited about this album no matter whos doin the beats, u got snoop warren n nate doin a joint together and u all actin like bitches, some niggaz aint never gon be satisfied

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2003, 04:36:51 PM »
I don't have a problem with 213 & Neptunes cause I think the Neptune are good to know that they need to switch they're style up for this album, I'd much rather see Quik though.  

Also, for everyone who's getting pissed at Snoop for allowing this, you should be just as pissed off with Warren, cause even when he knows Snoop's making bad decisions, he's just like whatever and goes with it.  You could see it in the interview he did with dubCNN, his attitude is so passive, just like go with the flow, even when he doesn't agree with it, he's a pushover and that's why things never come out the way he'd like them.  He's still a dope producer though

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2003, 07:04:11 PM »
If snoop fucks this album up, i'ma lose all my respect for him. fuck him.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 07:04:23 PM by LaZ1e »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2003, 08:42:32 PM »
if im snoop i would let the neptunes, kanye west and p diddy produce the whole cd.....i m sure it would be a hit 8)