Author Topic: 8000 posts plus shoutouts!  (Read 461 times)

bez

8000 posts plus shoutouts!
« on: August 25, 2003, 03:09:45 AM »
Dam 8000 posts, seems like I have been waiting for this landmark forever since G spot's post count was taken off.  N e way I love this place thats why I continue posting and believe it or not there are alot of people on each board who I respect alot.  Thanks everyone.

Shouts

Seer:  Thanks for keeping up the good work with all the boards and dubcnn.  To pay your own money each month to keep is up and running is amazing and you have my total respect.  Your also seem a cool guy when I have spoke to you in wcc irc and stuff.  Keep doing your gangsta shit lidddd much appreciated.  

Rud:  Where gunna wip boltons ass this year, wait and see!  lol, you too same with seer, keep doing your thing and bring us all the latest info and stuff.  You too are a cool guy and I don't think I have ever really seen you diss n e 1 which is a good thing, your cool man.

Nima:  AInt really spoke to ya much lately but I also respect your opinion and I always read a Nima post.  Your an intelligent guy who yet again has earned my respect throughout the time I have been here.  Keep bring us all the latest news thru dubcnn, the site and news is dope.

Sikotic:  haha your one funny guy.  I aint really spoke to ya much for a while but I reckon your a sound guy and you've always got something funny to say.  You dont really post much n e more so that must mean your life is going quite good which is good news to hear.  Keep up with the studies and shit and dont stop wearin them pink tops, no matter what anybody says. lol

Jome:  lol remember our little beef a while back which I won. lol, nar man you again are a cool guy, even though I wouldent of paid that much for a watch I think your still cool.  Even though what some people say about you being to quick to lock threads and shit I just think your doing what good for the board and your a great mod to have around, you bring humor and sense to your posts which is a good combo to have.  You a sound guy.

Axle F:  I have spoke to ya a few times on wcc irc and thanks  for helping me out when I was feeling down a while back.  Congrats on your second child man, shes a lucky daughter to have a dad like you.  I just hope she doesn't grow up listening to madonna and spice girls and shit. lol..........keep doing your thing mate.

{Blade}:  I have never really had a real conversation with you but you never the less seem like a down to earth guy thats always got a good opinion in his posts.  You are a weel respected member of the boards and you too have my respect.

ExZit:  Believe it or not hes like 1 or 2 people from wcc I have on my actual MSN list.  wierd.  The times we have spoke you have been a cool guy, thanks for putting my diss track to nik up on your soundclick page a while back.  You have always seemed like a great guy and very normal and laid back.  You cool man.

Big Bad Ass:  Funny guy, your cool, again another respected member of the whole boards.  Your a cool guy too mate, keep dropping and shit.  

Don Jacob Corleone:  I have never really spoke to you much but you also seem a very cool guy.  I am sure if we had a conversation it would be cool, keep dropping your posts and shit cos I always read em.

Fila:  You seem like a cool guy too, if you keep posting up pictures of girls babs then your gunna become a vey cool guy. lol, keep droppin mate, oh yer Fila sucks. lol

King Tech:  Now heres a man thats been through loads of beef on this board and survived to tell the tale.  You seem cool in my book mate and all the hatred was just from dumb ass people.  Never let anybody get you down in life, it just aint worth it.  You a nice guy.

Javier:  DOing a good job as mod man, you seem cool the times we have spoke throughout threads in the sports and ent board.  Keep doing your thing man.

Jay Ayy Bee:  Man you cool, we have had are times when we have fallen out and shit, mostly over footy, lol but never the less your a cool guy that has earned my respect since I have been here.  Remember old school shit when we both used to drop regular rhymes in keystyle, lol.  Keep blessing the sports and ent board cos your opinions and posts are always good to read.  

Krimson:  Dam I aint really spoke to you much since you changed your name to Krimson, EM28 lol.  We used to get along in threads a while back, I always thought you was cool man, keep dropping.

E. J. Rizo:  The posts I read of your are always interesting to me man, keep dropping.  We aint spoke much but I am sure you are sound man.  Keep doing your thing.

Represent:  A regular on the Sports and ent board.  ALways got something good to say about the topic in hand, keep dropping mate.

The French Dribber:  lol dumb ass name. lol, thanks for keeping me up to date with all the goings on in WWE, since I have stopped watching it you have been my only guide as to what has been going on over the past few much so thats cool.  Everybody has to has a purpose don't they.  Keep droppin mayne.

Lyrical G:  Seeeeeeeeeeeen, lol.  That shit actually started affecting me outside of the boards. lol. I was saying seeeeeen around my friends and they was like waht the fuck. lol, your cool man, I got loaaaaaads of respect for you.  Keep dropping cos your sense of humor is dope.

HHH:  Still waiting on those naked pics, lol.  Thanks for chatin to me throughout the day via Pm, your a nice girl who has a good sense of humor and a good body ;).  Keep droppin hunny.

Don Breezio:  You seem like a cool guy to have around the boards.  You post in many sections and shit and your posts are always on point, no bullshit.  Keep droppin man cos you provide the boards  with something special, knowledge.

Scorpian:  AInt really spoke to ya much but u seem cool too, I always did like Sub Zero better tho.

Mr Tongue Twista:  ANother person who I would of liked to of spoken too a bit more.  Keep dropping mate, you cool.

Stilldre:  You are another person who I aint really had a chance to get to know, but anyway you another guy that seems to bring knowledge to the table and I respect you cos of that.  Keep droppin kidda.

Gareefa:  Well done with your awesome Gcse results mate, you keep the good work up.  YOu a cool kinda guy.  I think if we knew each other in real life we wud be good buddys cos we kinda seem alike.  Keep dropping man cos your posts are always read, well by me anyway.

Rodzilla:  Hope everything goes well for you with your audio stuff.  You seem like a cool guy and if you put your mind to it I am sure you can become anything you want to become, if becoming a rapper if your target then best of luck to ya, you seem to be already heading in the right direction.

Kind verbal assaulta:  After are beef a while back I had my doubts about you cos every post you made was a diss to me.  But since you come back you've been cool.  No beef or nothing and just straight up knowledge, keep droppin man.  

SGV:  You cool man, I wish you would post more like the old school days but oh well.  Hope everything is going right for you in life.

Nate:  You seem like a cool guy too, keep dropping mate.  

Optical:  That pic of ice cube is dope.  Keep dropping, you seem like a nice girl to have around the boars. lol not saying you get around like but ya no what I mean.

Adam Donelly:  man city fan boooo.  It will be good to have another footy fan around the sports and ent board cos we can get all our tactics talk ande shit done throughout the season.  You seem cool mate.

Sol:  Another footy fan, always good to have ya opinions and shit mate, keep dropping.  

Onetime:  Good to see ya back man.  I always thought you was cool, glad to see ya posting regulary again.

Adrianodogg:  Love your remixes man, keep doing ya thing.

Lil Jay:  Didnt check your site out as much as I should of but I am sure all your hard work wasn't credited enough.  Your soooo respected throughout the boards so keep doing ya thing cos ya thing is always dope. lol sounded a little corny but fuck it.

Illicit, Ill-ogical, M Dogg, Timelock, Sinister, Teejay, Maxi, Assassin, Jem, Maestro, Daygo, SkillZ, Deadsoulja, Mack, Mouse, Abstruce, all my keystyle homies.  Keep dropping your shit cos its always dope the stuff you all come up with.  Since I have been battling I feel like I have gotten to know all of ya'll a bit more and you all seem like great guys.  Assassin I just wanna let you know I do thi shit for fun not so I can get into beef with people, your proberly a cool guy and shit.  All of yall keep droppin.

Blood Rain:  Reppin Dmx, gangsta dogg.  Keep droppin.

Jose Reyes for pres:  Go Yankees, lol, you seem cool aswell mate.  Keep droppin.

Lil Bullet:  That turtle pic is great. lol, keep blessing the board.

Mauzip:  Dam you only been here a short while and already your becomin popular despite what your karma says. You seem cool man so keep droppin your wisdom and your tq pics, lolol.  

Lbc213:  Heres another guy who I wish I had spoken to more in the past.  Your pic in our sig is dooooooope.  Keep dropping man your cool.

Crafty:  You seem cool man, keep dropping.

noon taken over:  50 shot ya, lol.  I remember that username from a while back, keep droppin and doing ya thing you cool.

Dr_Lincon:  I aint really spoke to ya much but keep droppin.

40oz Grahpire:  Keep droppin man, your another person who I aint really spoke to much but I am sure your a nice guy.

Hatesrats:  You oldschool mate. lol  Keep droppin man your intelligence is appreciated and respected throughout the boards.  

Z-virus:  Yo man you another who I aint spoke to much.  Keep droppin tho cos you seem a class person.

Black_smoke:  Morning.  Another person who I aint spoke to much, keep droppin tho mate.

caTASHrophy:  You a cool guy mannnnnn.

Agua:  Aint seen much of ya lately, hope ya keep blessing the board tho.  you cool man.

If I have missed anyone off then I am sorry but everyone on this board in the most part are cool so I just hope eveyone keeps dropping and keeps making this board special in the way that it is.  8000 ya'll, dammmm I'm gettin old.  Seer I think its time for me to have my own little quote instead of Motherfuckin Don, no what I'm sayin. lol

Peace yall.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2003, 03:11:22 AM by Bez »

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:8000 posts plus shoutouts!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 03:29:14 AM »
Congratulations Bez & thanks for the shout, you can count that Im a nice guy.  8) ;D
40oz Graphire

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 03:29:43 AM »
Don Breezio:  You seem like a cool guy to have around the boards.  You post in many sections and shit and your posts are always on point, no bullshit.  Keep droppin man cos you provide the boards  with something special, knowledge.

damn 8000...congratulations & keep up the good work! thanks for the shoutout bro...heres to another 8000!

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 05:08:15 AM »
You are the MAN Bez!.......8000 is a huge number and you truly are an OG when it comes to DubCC.....Keep them posts coming man, your a cool dude. ;)

lbc213

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 05:39:08 AM »
8 triple O ow bwoy, congratz on that one bro, keep them commin, thanks 4 the shout. Holla at msn.

-lbc213-

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2003, 06:22:07 AM »
Congrats man, keep doin' your thang. 8)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2003, 06:52:36 AM »
wow.. allready 8000??   :o

good work, and thanx for shout out!

cant forget our classic battle song.. "sccit is a bitch" lol  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2003, 07:44:38 AM »
* mauzip is touched by Bez' words

* mauzip cries...

j/k

DAMN! 8000 already! :o Congrats + thnx for the shout.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 12:14:15 AM »
wheres my name?  :'(

kick ass album

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 12:18:28 AM »
wheres my name?  :'(

lol you are in the middle somewhere in a mass shoutout...lol ;D

hopefully I'm not Maxi?

Congrats

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 12:28:20 AM »
Thanks for the shout Bez. Congrats on the 8g's. Hope to see another 8,000.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2003, 01:12:28 AM »
congrats on the 8000 bez and cheers for the shout  ;D  :-* naked pics on the way lmao  ;D  :-*

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2003, 01:31:46 AM »
lol@u seem like a cool guy being said 50 times in this thread
one man one mission

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2003, 01:49:15 AM »
Thx! My second shout-out! 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2003, 02:36:48 AM »
congratz and thx foe tha shout homie

8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24