Author Topic: lol..interesting (dre related)  (Read 441 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
lol..interesting (dre related)
« on: September 06, 2003, 10:34:27 AM »
In da new XXL, denaun porter waz all like I produced "P-I-M-P"...Dre just bought it and put his name on it...Now, Dre CAN put his name on it, since he's da mastermind behind da track, but he did not do any of tha instruments, so why is it he's shady and dont put Denauns? it should read P-I-M-P produced by DR. DRE & DENAUN PORTER...dats some bullshit, shows U wat money can do...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:lol..interesting (dre related)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 10:37:51 AM »
lol damn thats pretty cheap

is it in the one with pacs mom on tha cover?
if so what page?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Liger187

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Fighter In The World
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 10:38:27 AM »
I don't know what the fuck Denaun is talking about. Look in the booklet. It says Produced by: Denaun Porter Mixed by: Dr. Dre. Dre doesn't even have any writing credits for the track.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 10:53:25 AM »
the credits doesnt have dr. dre as the producer so wtf is he talkin about

eNgIeS

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 10:56:50 AM »
lol someone should check there info before gettin all angry about shit (not directed at the poster of the topic, but rather that Porter dude)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 11:01:00 AM »
...Now, Dre CAN put his name on it, since he's da mastermind behind da track, but he did not do any of tha instruments, so why is it he's shady and dont put Denauns? it should read P-I-M-P produced by DR. DRE & DENAUN PORTER...dats some bullshit, shows U wat money can do...

Even if he didn't play any of the instruments he still could have produced the track.

And like they said, the credits state: Produced by: Denaun Porter

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 11:05:14 AM »
lol don't try 2 tell me what producing is homie...I'm years deep...

Anywayz, I don't have tha booklet so I didn't even know...lol, in dat intereview, Denaun waz like 50 didn't even know I produced that beat till I told him a couple of months ago or some shit...

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 11:08:54 AM »
lol don't try 2 tell me what producing is homie...I'm years deep...

Well if you think you have to play the instruments to produce a track then I should bring it to your attention that you don't have to.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 12:15:04 PM »
Nah, Rod's saying that he knew that already.

Hope they sort this mess up though - no need to have a rift between Mr. Porter of D12 and Dre over some shit that ain't even true.

Duckman

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2003, 01:35:06 PM »
Kon Artist is a good producer

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 01:39:53 PM »
Math aint makin moves...............releasing Rakim from there roster has made me lose love for them, to me they aint nothing but a pop label now!!!!!

These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Jome

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 10:34:11 PM »
50 Cent
Get rich or die trying
Aftermath/Shady through Interscope

11. P.I.M.P. -
Produced by: Denaun Porter
Mixed by: Dr.Dre
Recorded by:Mauricio "Veto" Iragorri and Justin Bendo

12. LIKE MY STYLE (FEATURING TONY YAYO OF G UNIT) -
Produced by: Rockwilder for F-5 Productions,Inc.
Mixed by: Pat"Pat Em Down" Viala for Loreal,Inc.
Recorded by:Sha Money XL

THE VAULT got the answers, as usual..  8)

Either Kon Artis is cracking, or Suge or J.D. gave him money to talk BS about Dre.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2003, 11:23:39 AM »
As an up-and-coming producer, what's it like working with Dr. Dre?

He's truely the best.  Every time I make a beat, then I hear something he's doing, I'm like, "God-damn!"  It's not a competition, but you want to get to the point where it is.  Niggas that do beats come and go; Dre ain't no nigga that do beats.  I used to [tell Dre], "Yo, I got this idea!" He's be like, "Whatchu talkin' 'bout?  Do it."  Dre learned [music].  This nigga can literally play like Mozart now.  That made me get lessons.  It's more of a challenge [than sampling] because you gotta come up with your own creative melodies and literally play.

How did you make "P.I.M.P." with 50?

The second batch of joints that Dre bought from me, "P.I.M.P." was included in that.  50 didn't even know I produced it until about four months ago.  We were doing an MTV interview and I was like, "Yeah, I got the "P.I.M.P." record."  He was like, "You did that?!"  Ever since then, I've been giving niggas joints like crazy for 50's next album and the G-Unit record.  You just click with certain people.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2003, 11:36:22 AM »
As an up-and-coming producer, what's it like working with Dr. Dre?

He's truely the best.  Every time I make a beat, then I hear something he's doing, I'm like, "God-damn!"  It's not a competition, but you want to get to the point where it is.  Niggas that do beats come and go; Dre ain't no nigga that do beats.  I used to [tell Dre], "Yo, I got this idea!" He's be like, "Whatchu talkin' 'bout?  Do it."  Dre learned [music].  This nigga can literally play like Mozart now.  That made me get lessons.  It's more of a challenge [than sampling] because you gotta come up with your own creative melodies and literally play.

How did you make "P.I.M.P." with 50?

The second batch of joints that Dre bought from me, "P.I.M.P." was included in that.  50 didn't even know I produced it until about four months ago.  We were doing an MTV interview and I was like, "Yeah, I got the "P.I.M.P." record."  He was like, "You did that?!"  Ever since then, I've been giving niggas joints like crazy for 50's next album and the G-Unit record.  You just click with certain people.

lol..
Either Kon Artis is cracking, or Suge or J.D. gave him money to talk BS about Dre.

or RODZILLA is cracking

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2003, 11:50:49 AM »
lol oh

now that I read it carefully...dats wat happens when U go thru tha magazine real quick in da store...aint no one really buy that shit lol

COMING IN 2008.