Author Topic: Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside  (Read 1356 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside
« on: November 27, 2003, 03:18:39 PM »
The coast is crazy right now... It seems like beef is just making ravages and affecting every last one of the artists. Kokane just called me up with a request, to let me broadcast his message, to let him speak his mind.
I'd like to point out that we at Dubcnn in no way pick sides, we're neutral, we just let the artists speak out and say whatever they want to.

Back to Kokane, as ya'll probably know, he left Dogg House records a while ago, as he felt that he wasn't going anywhere on the label. "I could do bad my damn self"", he said. And as we recently reported, he clicked with Kurupt Young Gotti to form The 2Ks and release an album.

Well he wanted to let our visitors hear him personally, so this is what we are gonna do. Below you can download two clips from Kokane, one is over 2 minutes long, the other about 15 seconds. He talks about the situation with Snoop, Soopafly, Daz, Tha Eastsidaz, Bad Azz and presents his new album along with the 2K's album. Get the audio below:

www.dubcnn.com

PLANT

Re:Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 03:22:55 PM »
This shit is gettin way outta hand wholy shit!   :

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2003, 03:27:06 PM »
I agree with Represent. All of these inner-beefs are stupid. How the hell can West Coast artists expect to receive any kind of respect, when all they ever doin' is beefin' with each other? This is pathetic.

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 03:35:19 PM »
nima take that 2nd clip down man.... im calling koka right now.. the first one is cool but the 2nd is a no no....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 03:38:22 PM »
nima take that 2nd clip down man.... im calling koka right now.. the first one is cool but the 2nd is a no no....

yea i was thinkin too that it was kinda not good to put it up..

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2003, 03:40:45 PM »
All respect to the E and Kokane, but Eazy didn't bring Kokane into the game who prepped and gave Kokane his style and brought him to Ruthless and produced his records?  ::)

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2003, 03:40:46 PM »
nima forget it i just talked to koka! all good

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2003, 03:42:36 PM »
I'll bust on your house like one of the members of Tha Eastsidaz Biiatch....I thought the first one was a no no....Kokanes fucked man....WTF is wrong with this guy?

This is fucked man I cant believe this shit going down...I wonder if Tray and Kane will join Tha Row now or some shit, maybe Suger Knights in Kokanes ear along with Tray and Kurupt or something.....

I just cant see why Kokane would pull this shit man...Im not a crazy westcoast fan.  I listen to your average shit like Snoop/Dre affiliated, WSC shit, some DJ Quik ect.....But by no means did I expect Kokane to drop this shit on Snoop like that....Before Tha Eastsidaz and Last Meal I had no clue who the fuck Kokane was evne tho alot of you "westcoast" fans may have.  People should thank Snoop for the shit they diss him for IMO....

Kokanes l"ike Im a legend I made myself and fuck Snoop", well no-offence buddy but your average hiphop head had no clue who the fuck you were before you got with Snoop....And Im not hating either, Im a fan of the guy...This shit just boggles my mind  :-\
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 03:49:54 PM by Represent. »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2003, 03:43:24 PM »
nima forget it i just talked to koka! all good

oh alright, its all good if u need something email nima@dubcnn.com ill hit u back.

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2003, 03:50:45 PM »
 :-\

BL7

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2003, 05:13:54 PM »
This is stupid! They all need to grow up.

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2003, 05:40:17 PM »
thats kinda crazy that he said that he was hooked up with the eses, and that if any of them have anything to say, its target practice, "holmes"
"u bootleg my shit i might bootleg your shit. "

Efrain

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 06:48:41 PM »
Sounds like Kokane has it all figured out..  ::)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2003, 07:03:51 PM »
No more Kokane on Snoop songs...YAY!

Smoke

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2003, 07:48:03 PM »
No more Kokane on Snoop songs...YAY!

No more Kokane on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Kurupt on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Tray Deee on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Dr.Dre on Snoop songs... YAY!
No more Eastsidaz on Snoop songs... YAY!
E-White wants to release his album on DPGRecz... YAY!
Soopafly's the next one... YAY!
Who's next... Uncle June Bugg?... YAY!

::) ::) ::)