Author Topic: Saddam captured?  (Read 2037 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Saddam captured?
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2003, 08:09:13 PM »
I think he was agreeing with you.  Again, like in most of this stuff, it can be summed up with just what you said: he was an evil man, he  got what he deserved, no matter how it happened, or what reason it happened, or who did it.  I don't even know why we're arguing about it, who cares about Saddam Hussein? He got what he deserved.

JTSimon

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2003, 08:55:18 PM »
LOL @ some misinformed fucks defending a man who killed 300.000+++ people.

;D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 11:05:19 PM by Max Powers »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2003, 11:08:59 PM »
I am being accused of defending Saddam, yet I am the only one on WCC to be directly affected by his policies

what does this tell u? it tells u a bunch of no nothings front like they know something
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2003, 12:48:39 AM »
tech you're a punk ass plain and simple

slavery didn't effect many whites but thousands of them died with an intent on ending it and returning the southern states to the union.

the civil rights act didn't effect many anglos during the 60's but more anglos pushed for equal rights than any other race.

when california texas arizona and the entire south western united states was at war with mexico, many people who were not directly effected by this war took sides from all over the world !

point being .....people fight for what they believe in

but it's hard reasoning with someone who thinks the dpgc album is better than dogg food

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2003, 05:30:25 AM »
One of the most pathetic comment we can say to comment a war is to talk about civil victims AFTER the war is done, to say "damn, wars are tragic!". "USA bombed shit against children women and innocent men". SAY WHAT? Their deaths are not pathetic, i'm in no way saying it, but it's pathetic to "use" them to comment the war. There's no war without victims, we knew it from 3000 years of history. A war aint a bowling match! If you kill more "enemies" you die. If you dont, you loose. Innocent victims will always be a big part of EVERY war. Now we can argue if it was right for USA/UK to declare war to Saddam/Iraq, but let's judge it BEFORE the bombing shit, cause we knew the drama. Let's judge on the situation. Let's judge on Saddam refusing to collaborate with ONU. Let's judge on 9/11. Let's judge on Bin Laden/Saddam connection (if there's one). Let's judge on Bush wanting to protect USA, and to "clean" Middle-East from dangerous dictators. Let's judge on those things, not on innocent victims. Like if a war can be done witouth them!!
I wonder if you relate to what Ive just said? I said he was no threat. what has that to do wit pathetic or not pathetic victims?

ok and how you want it, I judge on your marked stuff.
9/11: you got it comin and it was very favorably for you.
No connection between saddam and bin laden. but between rumsfeld and saddam, and between bin laden and bush. haha.
bush doesnt want to protect the usa, in fact, terrorists feel even more hate after this shit and saddam was - FOR THE FOURTH TIME - NO THEAT TO THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.
and about the "cleaning" thing... how honorable, just like the nazis who wanted to clean the world from non-white people.

Man i was talking in general, nothing personal. Anyway now i know more about your position. Just two things: the first is that i aint American (just to let you know), and the second one is: what you mean with "you got it comin and it was very favorably for you"?

First: If you are not american it makes barely a difference to me, I dont hate americans I hate american politics and I disagree wit anybody who likes their politics.

Second: I meant the USA provoked the situation, somethin like 9/11 had to happen. Im not sayin it was justified, but you had to reckon of a retaliation from the Arab World. Besides, it was a big advantage for the USA that the WTC was destoryed. For instance, the could invade Afghanistan, Iraq and many more (in future). Which would have been impossible witout 9/11. that these wars are a huge favor for america, no doubt bout that.

Third: I dont defend Saddam @ Jome in case you refered to me
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2003, 06:28:20 AM »
I am being accused of defending Saddam, yet I am the only one on WCC to be directly affected by his policies

what does this tell u? it tells u a bunch of no nothings front like they know something

Dude, you're so out of touch with reality you don't even recognize BAD and GOOD anymore.  If it's something you don't like, you label it as good, but then the player pass you give Saddam because he's a BROTHER you don't extend to the U.S., a country which has obviously done the world a great favor just now.  You're more content though to look for the bad in America and the good in Saddam.  Grow the fuck up.  If you can't even see black and white, you have absolutely no relevance to any kind of discussion on here, becuase you're so jaded by your hatred for America and the "jews" that run it you can't even tell good from bad, right from wrong.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2003, 06:32:51 AM »

And AGAIN, we're getting tired of you pulling this "You know nothing! I am the only one who can comment! I have experience!" bullshit.  I didn't see CANADA helping us out over there when we were tracking this mother fucker down who's policies DIRECTLY EFFECTED you.  Why didn't you put your money where your mouth was and go help our boys out? You act like you're some fucking afgan warrior or something, you're not shit.  Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else's, stop playing that condescending bullshit where you think you're more intelligent than everybody on the board, because if we started dropping our IQ scores, Mine would break your keyboard.  

Smoke

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2003, 06:45:38 AM »
First: If you are not american it makes barely a difference to me, I dont hate americans I hate american politics and I disagree wit anybody who likes their politics.

Second: I meant the USA provoked the situation, somethin like 9/11 had to happen. Im not sayin it was justified, but you had to reckon of a retaliation from the Arab World. Besides, it was a big advantage for the USA that the WTC was destoryed. For instance, the could invade Afghanistan, Iraq and many more (in future). Which would have been impossible witout 9/11. that these wars are a huge favor for america, no doubt bout that.

First: i know. I just wrote it cause you wrote "you" (like if i was American).

Second: You know Bin Laden is mad at Middle Eastern countries more than the U.S.A., you know it, right? Or you are so misinformed? You know Bin Laden is just a terrorist and not a martyr, right? You know it? You know his organization killed jews in Turkey, and civils both in USA than in Bali and other countries all over the world, right? You know he bombed Red Cross, Italian police (with Iraqi citizen crying with/for us) and O.N.U., right? You know Germany is the n.1 (or 2) creditor of the world WITH FRANCE of Iraq/Saddam, right? You know all those things, right?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2003, 07:21:41 AM »

Second: You know Bin Laden is mad at Middle Eastern countries more than the U.S.A., you know it, right? Or you are so misinformed? You know Bin Laden is just a terrorist and not a martyr, right? You know it? You know his organization killed jews in Turkey, and civils both in USA than in Bali and other countries all over the world, right? You know he bombed Red Cross, Italian police (with Iraqi citizen crying with/for us) and O.N.U., right? You know Germany is the n.1 (or 2) creditor of the world WITH FRANCE of Iraq/Saddam, right? You know all those things, right?
don't forget russia had big interests too

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2003, 08:09:26 AM »
It's the third one, i know. I talked about Germany cause he's from Germany. But the whole world know it's Germany, France and Russia. The 3 biggest creditors of Saddam.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2003, 09:55:20 AM »

but I think you also know you cant take the holy land of muslims etc witout being ready for ANY kind of retaliation.
America got it commin.
It's their foolish pride. yea, America's foolish pride. It's the origin of all this genocide.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2003, 10:01:25 AM »
what i don't get is....people believe in religions and shit....so in that case that land belongs to the jewish before the arabs so it's thier land...

Smoke

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2003, 10:29:31 AM »

but I think you also know you cant take the holy land of muslims etc witout being ready for ANY kind of retaliation.

Retaliation? Man that's where you are wrong!!! RETALIATION BY WHO???
Common people in Iraq aint retaliating against US soldiers. They happy as fuck Saddam aint there no more. Or you talked about Bin Laden? Cause, like i wrote, he is mad as fuck against moderate muslim nations too. More than he is against USA. So who is retaliating against who? Bin Laden against USA? Naaaaaaaaa. Iraqi against USA? Naaaaaaaa. Man it's terrorism, not a war. TERRORISM. They're retaliating against Red Cross, ONU and Italian Police too? They are retaliating against civils in Iraq too? They are retaliating against Jews in Turkey too? Or youngs in Bali? Or Saudi Arabia?

That's where you wrong, man! It's terrorism. Not retaliation.

bez

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2003, 10:31:23 AM »
Great day for the world.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2003, 03:01:05 PM »
If you ask me, and you all know I was against the war, I think this was a GREAT day for the world. So what if he was helpless, he still is a mass murderer and should be tried as such. Whether or not you like bush, i think it is importantant that saddam be brought to justice. The only problem I have is how he will be tried. Should he be tried by the International Criminal Court? I dont think so, as america refuses to let its own citizens be tried by it, so why the double standard? Or the war crimes tribunal? the iraqis? or the americans?
Maybe looking at a smaller scale would help. If a murderer was caught, who would try him? The victims family (iraq)? No, to much emotion for a fair trial. The arresting officer (america)? Too many other motives. I think the only fair option is the War Crimes Tribunal which has tried the likes of slobodon milosevic.

Anyway, its brilliant that he has been caught and at least something good came of the crazy war.

Just a side note ... did the video of saddam remind anybody of the video of american pow's, which recieved such angry reactions from the us government? Surely this too breaches the geneva convention (he is after all a human being too, and rules should apply to evryone)
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK