Author Topic: "Westside Story" Adds West Coast Feel  (Read 652 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: "Westside Story" Adds West Coast Feel
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2004, 06:08:45 AM »
Thats some good news right there.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2004, 07:54:52 AM »
Snoop needs More them Dre H e Needs Suge Knight  too punk his ass to make a good record
hrhr ;D
but true 8)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2004, 08:29:17 AM »
I don't see how adding Snoop "adds West coast feel".

Because Snoop is a West Coast Rapper, and 50 is not
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2004, 09:29:45 AM »
Because Snoop is a West Coast Rapper

Just cause he was born and raised on the westcoast doesn't automatically give a song he's on more of a "westcoast feel".
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2004, 11:04:39 AM »
Because Snoop is a West Coast Rapper

Just cause he was born and raised on the westcoast doesn't automatically give a song he's on more of a "westcoast feel".

defintily more than a song with 50 cent on it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2004, 11:21:03 AM »
Good

I didint exactly like the thought of 50 talkin about life in Cali when he just got here a year ago fuck 50

-KIDRENEGADE-

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2004, 12:22:52 PM »
I dont know.  50 got way more pull than snoop does, and would help in getting the east coast and south fans on it.  Its all politics, like kerry getting edwards on his ticket so he pull states that kerry cant.  Seeing that everyone is on east/south dick, it would be easier for people to accept a westcoast single on it.  I wouldve let em stay on it.  But it does seem a lil weird having 50 on the hook.  I wonder if snoops gonna change the hook, cuz he from the eastside.  Did I here dre is doing something with the beat?
IE

Smooth

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2004, 01:59:34 PM »
I don't see how adding Snoop "adds West coast feel".

Because Snoop is a West Coast Rapper, and 50 is not

Exactly.

lol at someone tryin to say Snoop replacing 50 wouldn't give it more of a west coast feel...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2004, 02:01:45 PM »
lol at someone tryin to say Snoop replacing 50 wouldn't give it more of a west coast feel...

^ only haters say that

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
haha i was in crees over that to homie, should be dope still with snoop on the hook, standard style snoop hook over a dre beat hypin a new cat up, kinda like when still dre came out, the hook was sick.........and the ending of "x" with xzibit, which beleive it or not, was pretty dope and helped his buzz.....and the same will happen for game now with snoop doin some hook or talkin shit, could be dope.......it'l def be more west than 50........anyone who claims it isnt is lost

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2004, 04:43:25 PM »
I was joking (somewhat).  Just playing on the fact that Snoop really isn't providing us with that Westcoast sound anymore and just doing/working with whatever/whoever is "hot" at the moment.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2004, 05:15:11 PM »
tight cant wait to hear it

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2004, 05:26:31 PM »
I was joking (somewhat).  Just playing on the fact that Snoop really isn't providing us with that Westcoast sound anymore and just doing/working with whatever/whoever is "hot" at the moment.

I understood what you were saying homie.  Its hard to be sarcastic around here when it comes to snoop
IE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2004, 06:28:23 PM »
Should be cool. W/ a title like 'Westside Story', Snoop shoulda been on the OG version & 50 on the 'EastCoast version'!