Author Topic: ZELDA - Screenshots for the new game  (Read 296 times)

Thirteen

Re: ZELDA - Screenshots for the new game
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2004, 06:45:38 PM »
i loved the freedom morrowind gives you...my character became a vampire, he's stolen that world's version of the bible, he's killed two of the three demi gods...the list goes on and on of things i've done it that game... and i have a few houses littered all over that world full of treasures, scrolls, books, weapons and armors that i've come across in the journeys

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2004, 07:31:48 PM »
i loved the freedom morrowind gives you...my character became a vampire, he's stolen that world's version of the bible, he's killed two of the three demi gods...the list goes on and on of things i've done it that game... and i have a few houses littered all over that world full of treasures, scrolls, books, weapons and armors that i've come across in the journeys

Well to each his own. The freedoms just not my cup of tea. It's like a watching a choose your own adventure movie. There are just some things I don't want to think about.

Why didn't you like Chrono Trigger?

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2004, 09:00:46 PM »
it was just a bunch of the same old stuff...i remember the first RPG i played and it was Ultima for the nes...and i enjoyed the slight freedom to attack anyone i wanted to in that game...so i kept playing rpgs hoping there would be more games like that and after FF 7 i pretty much gave up, i would play an rpg here or there, skies of arcadia for DC is the last japanese rpg i will ever play

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2004, 09:29:12 PM »
it was just a bunch of the same old stuff...i remember the first RPG i played and it was Ultima for the nes...and i enjoyed the slight freedom to attack anyone i wanted to in that game...so i kept playing rpgs hoping there would be more games like that and after FF 7 i pretty much gave up, i would play an rpg here or there, skies of arcadia for DC is the last japanese rpg i will ever play

I see. What about Shenmue? It wasn't as revolutionary as first advertised, but it was different.

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2004, 10:13:07 PM »
i've played and beat shenmue 1 and i enjoyed it alot because it takes place in the city that i lived in, in japan

i have shenmue 2 for xbox, but i haven't gotten into it yet...i've had it for about 4 months now

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2004, 05:00:04 PM »
another zelda
nentendo hasnt topped the first one

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2004, 06:23:51 PM »
another zelda
nentendo hasnt topped the first one

yes they have, Ocarina of Time is the best zelda and many say the best game ever made

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

tommyilromano

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2004, 06:29:00 PM »
RPG's are gay.