Author Topic: Since we see the Game's success, and we "know" he's not the best...  (Read 824 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Since we see the Game's success, and we "know" he's not the best...
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2005, 12:59:47 AM »
now that Game has done it, other people need to step on up to the plate and keep the west in the spotlight

That's the problem. Everybody takin shots at him, instead of following his example or getting him on guest spots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2005, 01:40:39 AM »
This album is NOWHERE near classic. Goddamn, people throw that word around like its nothing nowadays. Game's album isnt ANYWHERE near classic.

The word classic should only be used sparingly. When I think of "West Coast classics", albums like The Chronic, All Eyez On Me, Doggystyle, Straight Outta Compton, and Death Certificate come to mind.......do you honestly think Game's album is worthy of being mentioned alongside such titles?? I sure as hell dont.....

This guy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overhyped. The beats on the album are dope but his lyrics are straight up mediocre at best. Ill probably get flamed for this post, since this is a Game dick suck fest in here, but im just telling it like it is.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2005, 03:36:05 AM »
^ You are absolutely rite about people calling this album a classic.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2005, 09:03:18 AM »
"Memph Bleek Iz" is still Game's hardest track, to date. Lyrically and overall, IMO. Also, that track where he drops all the West Coast emcee's names is the most creative track he got. I personally dug QB 2 Compton a lot. My brother dug it and he hates anything remotely underground (yet, he doesn't like anything new Game has done.) A couple of my boys dug QB 2 Compton more than Documentary, also. Me and you have different tastes, that's the only explanation.

As far as Bandwagoning goes.

If you didn't like someone prior to their blowing up, that's fine. Maybe you never heard of them. But, you can't be their biggest fan if you dismiss their past. That's bandwagoning. The moment the person is doing good, they you are. Bandwagoning.

Thats for everyone. If the shoe fits...