Author Topic: HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS  (Read 789 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2005, 02:31:32 AM »
Ima get hated on for this, but I never like Mc Eiht. the only song i remember playin more than once by him was "Automatic". well "The Hood is Mine" too but that was cuz Techniec came off hella nice on that track.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2005, 03:27:13 AM »
Its funny to see how this have become a "lets shit on mc eiht thread"..

Eiht was one of the best storytellers from the west, and all his records from 89 to 97 is on point, but he run out of ideas in 98 when he signed with Hoo-Bangin.. and went on repeat.. however, He still gets exposure.. pick up the latest issues of source, xxl, vibe or murderdog and u will find EIHT in it... whereever u like it or not :P

but ur right with callin eiht a hasbeen.. his time was the 90's!! but wouldnt u call e-40 a hasbeen too?

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

SGV

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2005, 12:07:26 PM »
E-40 is still relevant today. He was the "California Remix," "Hustler Remix" and the "We Pop Remix." He's on the Blade soundtrack, he was on Kingz Of Crunk, one of the biggest albums of 03. His video's still get a good rotation when they come out. His next album is being produced by Lil Jon, Rick Rock and Bosko. I can go on... 40 is far from a has been. The only relevant today about Eiht is Juelz Santana saying "Geah."

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2005, 12:40:10 PM »
^ Let's not forget E-40 just signed with Lil Jon who is the hottest in clubs, which means bitches jock him, which means MONEY, which means RELEVANT!!!!

Rakim is even a bigger legend than MC Eiht, I wonder how many of you dubcc lames would go to a show of his? (Let's not forget he ain't with Aftermath no more, LOL)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2005, 12:52:15 PM »
MC Eiht is one of my all time favorite rappers.  We come strapped is a classic, in my top 10, and Death Threatz is a 9/10 album imo.  he has dropped good material after 93.  his last 3 or 4 albums have been pretty boring and dissapointing.  Can't deny his history tho.  He is just dropping albums to make a lil more money and satisfy his fanbase.  whats wrong with that?  Funny how you say things like snoop dogg working with justin timberlake or wc working with nelly is a smart business move, but then when someone like eiht or spice 1 continues to drop albums to make a lil money it is wrong.  they all doin the same thing, thats making a living.  and hell I'd rather eiht continue to drop these mediocre/non attention getting albums all day long rather than go the sellout route like these other rappers.

So you don't like eiht, and you don't like g funk.  why even go into the threads and hate on it so much?  you spend more time hating in threads then you do saying anything positive in a thread, and you call all these people haters.  I'll be the very first to admit that I am a HUGE hater of a lot of rappers like lil jon, nelly, bonecrusher, yin yang twinz, 50 cent, gunit, but I don't spend my time in all their threads hating on them or their fans.  In fact I don't even check out their threads.  why don't you do the same?  the guy asked a question about eiht, the topic of the thread wasn't LETS ALL HATE ON MC EIHT, OR LET'S ALL HATE ON G FUNK.

Eiht done put in major work in this rap game.  So his last 5 years haven't been so good.  big deal, which rappers have who have been around as long as him.  give the man props for what he has done, and still putting it down without selling out.  Any real rap fan knows MC Eiht.  The people who you say have never heard of him, must be knew to rap, cuz everyone I know who is a rap fan sure knows about Eiht.  I remember awhile ago you posted something on Dubcnn about ICE T, and you gave him major props and told wcc to give it up for a legend or something like that.  And I agree with you, Ice T deserves his respect and props, but how you gonna go and say something like that about Ice T, and then go and talk about Eiht like this?  Thats just straight hating.  And believe me, I'm a huge E 40 fan, but his past few records ain't been too hot either.  MC Eiht is a compton legend, he definately does not deserve all this hate.

SGV

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2005, 04:35:51 PM »
MC Eiht is one of my all time favorite rappers.  We come strapped is a classic, in my top 10, and Death Threatz is a 9/10 album imo.  he has dropped good material after 93.  his last 3 or 4 albums have been pretty boring and dissapointing.  Can't deny his history tho.  He is just dropping albums to make a lil more money and satisfy his fanbase.  whats wrong with that?  Funny how you say things like snoop dogg working with justin timberlake or wc working with nelly is a smart business move, but then when someone like eiht or spice 1 continues to drop albums to make a lil money it is wrong.  they all doin the same thing, thats making a living.  and hell I'd rather eiht continue to drop these mediocre/non attention getting albums all day long rather than go the sellout route like these other rappers.

So you don't like eiht, and you don't like g funk.  why even go into the threads and hate on it so much?  you spend more time hating in threads then you do saying anything positive in a thread, and you call all these people haters.  I'll be the very first to admit that I am a HUGE hater of a lot of rappers like lil jon, nelly, bonecrusher, yin yang twinz, 50 cent, gunit, but I don't spend my time in all their threads hating on them or their fans.  In fact I don't even check out their threads.  why don't you do the same?  the guy asked a question about eiht, the topic of the thread wasn't LETS ALL HATE ON MC EIHT, OR LET'S ALL HATE ON G FUNK.

Eiht done put in major work in this rap game.  So his last 5 years haven't been so good.  big deal, which rappers have who have been around as long as him.  give the man props for what he has done, and still putting it down without selling out.  Any real rap fan knows MC Eiht.  The people who you say have never heard of him, must be knew to rap, cuz everyone I know who is a rap fan sure knows about Eiht.  I remember awhile ago you posted something on Dubcnn about ICE T, and you gave him major props and told wcc to give it up for a legend or something like that.  And I agree with you, Ice T deserves his respect and props, but how you gonna go and say something like that about Ice T, and then go and talk about Eiht like this?  Thats just straight hating.  And believe me, I'm a huge E 40 fan, but his past few records ain't been too hot either.  MC Eiht is a compton legend, he definately does not deserve all this hate.

Snoop and W.C. working with commercial artists and dropping hot records = Smart Business. MC Eith and Spice-1 dropping MEDIOCRE albums = Ruining a Legacy.

The guy asked why MC Eiht doesn't do shows in L.A. I dropped a VALID reason, which was FAR from hating. It's the truth. I want you to book an MC Eiht show in L.A. Tell me how packed that shit gets. Then we can talk about who's hating and who's not.

Ice-T is still relevant in today's world. He can draw a crowd. He's name still holds weight. Although he hasn't dropped an album in years, his name is still heard often. Eiht drops an album a year and only pops up from time to time. It's not hating, it's truth. You're just sensitive to the fact that the old rappers you like are finally being exposed as washed up.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2005, 06:10:27 PM »
I'm sure if he finds out where "Los Angelas" is located he'll do a show then.  ;D

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »
Lmao @ HE LANDED AT # 76 ON THE BILLBOARDS!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2005, 07:12:31 PM »
e-i-h-t, now should I continue?
ya, you left out the g cause the g aint in you
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

westside159

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2005, 12:46:36 AM »
FORGIVE THESE SQUARES THAT DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT REAL HIP HOP LEGENDS LIKE MC EIHT & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED . IF IT WASN'T FOR MC EIHT PUTTIN DOWN REAL GANGSTA SHIT WHEN HE FIRST CAME INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND SIGNED WITH EPIC RECORDS THERE WOULD BE NO 2PAC'S , SNOOP DOGG , 50 CENT , E-40 , MASTER P , KURUPT , OR WHO EVER ALSE YOU FAKE HIP HOP GROUPIE'S THINK MADE THIS REAL GANGSTA SHIT EXPLODE ACROSS THE WORLD NOT JUST IN AMERICA OR THE WESTCOAST BUT THE WORLD !!!!!

AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME E-40 , TOO SHORT , OR ANY OTHER OF YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS BEEN ON THE COVER OF A XXL MAGAZINE OR SOURCE OR ELEMENT OR THE MURDER DOG WHICH MC EIHT HAS BEEN ON THE FRONT COVER OF ALL OF THEM THIS PAST FEW MONTHS  SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BOW DOWN GRACEFULLY HATERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!  TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIP ORIGINAL FROM THE WESTSIDE OF COMPTON ON 159TH STREET  BITCH  !!!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH ONE MORE  DEF WISH   STREIHT UP MENACE  4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

SGV

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2005, 02:19:20 AM »
Has Eiht had an actual Cover or just his name on it? LOL. When was the last time MC Eiht was on a Multi Platinum album?

Pac, Snoop, 40, P, Kurupt, they were all rapping before MC Eiht was anyone big, so kill that noise.

Acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2005, 04:09:36 AM »
Has Eiht had an actual Cover or just his name on it? LOL. When was the last time MC Eiht was on a Multi Platinum album?

Pac, Snoop, 40, P, Kurupt, they were all rapping before MC Eiht was anyone big, so kill that noise.

LMAO!  Eiht was big before any of those rappers were even heard of.  How old are you?  You are too young to even know. 

Rudki

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2005, 04:47:51 AM »
Eiht was on a cover way back in the Source, it was him scarface and spice 1 if I remember correct....

westside159

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2005, 06:00:11 AM »

MAN YOU JUST MADE ME LAUGH WITH THAT STUPID ASS COMMENT YOU JUST MADE .YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID DUDE !!    MC EIHT BEEN RAPPING SINCE 1988 WHEN YOU WERE IN YOUR MOM'S STOMACH AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT RAP OR GANGSTA'Z WERE !!!!  AND HE IS STILL HERE AND STANDING TALL LIKE ALWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO HARDCORE HIP HOP MUSIC WITH A GANGSTA TWIST YOU SUCKA ASS SCRUB LEARN ABOUT IT CHUMP !!!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH  COMPTON 4 LIFE

westside159

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2005, 06:01:00 AM »

MAN YOU JUST MADE ME LAUGH WITH THAT STUPID ASS COMMENT YOU JUST MADE .YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID DUDE !!    MC EIHT BEEN RAPPING SINCE 1988 WHEN YOU WERE IN YOUR MOM'S STOMACH AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT RAP OR GANGSTA'Z WERE !!!!  AND HE IS STILL HERE AND STANDING TALL LIKE ALWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO HARDCORE HIP HOP MUSIC WITH A GANGSTA TWIST YOU SUCKA ASS SCRUB LEARN ABOUT IT CHUMP !!!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH  COMPTON 4 LIFE