Author Topic: Canada becomes third country in the world to legalize same sex marriage  (Read 1367 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pedos need to die a painful death. Homos need to chill on that expressing their mutual affection to each other in public just to make a political statement shit. If they chill on that, Im down.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
It's deviant behavior.  Deviance is difference from the norm.  It is very un-normal to have sex with another male.  They're in the exact same category. 

You are putting homosexuals in the same category as pedosexuals. You really don't see what's wrong with that, do you? You really think that they're just as bad, huh?

What about incest?

'EclipZe

Who cares this shit is already for ages here in netherlands and i dont really give a fuck, they are people 2... most of em are friendlier then fucking straight mofo's  8)

Diabolical

^Exactly

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Everything I say is 100% completely logical

Where's the WMD in Iraq? Everybody wants to know that, right?

Well, Where's Saddam, Bin Ladin, Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, the mummy that was in the great pyramid?

Just because you can't find something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

lol....that was some  trauma talkin shit to tech, before he finishes talkin, jamal emerges from the entourage to clap him in his mouth

stickl to talkin about homos, homo
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

It's deviant behavior.  Deviance is difference from the norm.  It is very un-normal to have sex with another male.  They're in the exact same category. 

You are putting homosexuals in the same category as pedosexuals. You really don't see what's wrong with that, do you? You really think that they're just as bad, huh?

What about incest?

is there a difference between gay and strait incest ? or is it just as bad ?

look i dont agree with gays, because i dont understand them... but did gays excist 3000 years ago ? when they had no lube ? thats the 25$ question...

mauzip

look i dont agree with gays, because i dont understand them... but did gays excist 3000 years ago ? when they had no lube ? thats the 25$ question...

In the ancient Greece it was very normal to be gay.

rafsta

ok 15,000 years ago

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Until Jesus showed up and cleaned that up. LOL.

Seriously though it wasn't as comon as youd think. It was really only for like two types of people, the rich, and the Spartans (who were fucked up in a lot of ways worse than fucking guys, like speculation of drinking human blood). The average Greek man who was the large majority of Greek men were just normal citizens who didn't have time to think about philosophy. Ancient Greece was very mysonginistic and the philosopers deduced the theory that since a man is superior to a woman that a man's love is superior to a woman's love. The average Greek had no time to think about the meaning of life or the substance of human mind, they just made up mythological stories to answer those questions nice and easy. Ancient Greece really wasn't as homosexual as people think it was. Alexander may or not have been gay, but it hardly represents the masses. Saying Alexander was gay therefore Greeks were would be almost like saying all Americans are rich, war loving, oil tycoons like George W.

Diabolical

Yeah, you Europeans are pretty gay.

Unless you are a Native American or Black then you are also European.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

::)

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
Gays should NOT be allowed to marry. Being gay is not natural, what message is this sending out to children if they see gays getting married? And if they get married I suppose they would want to adopt children too - which should not be allowed. Why do they deserve equal rights?

Diabolical

Its true, most Americans are decended from Europeans.

J Bananas

haha, or South American or Asian or Middle Eastern.

Go read an atlas you jerk ass

Diabolical

He does stay in the US, dick.