Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 90013 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1095 on: November 26, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »
thanks guys

i almost had a tear in my eye when I wrote Grim off lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1096 on: December 03, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »
I'm so great, whooo!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1097 on: December 07, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_mrq7Z10tu8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_mrq7Z10tu8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

*The music of M Dogg hits as the man from San Bernardino CA comes to the ring, loud boos are ringing throughout the arena, and signs saying "Why M Dogg Why" are see in every corner of the arena*

For the past 2 weeks, my cell phone has been going on and on, now to everyone trying to get a hold of me, stop, the number is changed, I'll call you. To all the fans on my MySpace, I am ignoring all of you, Dizzle has now hired someone to erase all of your worthless trash on my page, and now the officials at WCCWF are handling my page. And to all you fans out there, listen carefully, I am sick and tired of being what you want my to be, I won the WCCWF title by myself, I defeated my greatest rival/friend at the biggest Pay Per View event, and retained my title, I went undefeated at the first King of the Ring, I have won the United States title, hell, I made my own United States title, I won the F*** The World title too, I've done it all, but I've never beaten Lucifer or Grim in a singles match, one on one. It use to eat at me, every time I would see my page, everyone would offer support, say I'll beat them next time, THAT I'LL BE CHAMPION AGAIN.

Listen here, no matter how much support you give, it can't change reality, It can't make Lucifer weaker, or Grim any less of a fried piece of shit. So what did I do, I listened, not to you phony people, but to Dizzle himself, the one I've been warring with for over 2 years, the one that kept me from the King of the Ring, the one that unleashed hell on me, and he said, why not join forces, why not be the greatest team ever, we can have myself, Lucifer, we fried Grim to get him out the way because we added someone much better, SIKOTIC!!!

*Loud "faggot" chants are heard*

Together, Sikotic and I dominated WCCWF like no one else ever had, Sikotic was the greatest World champion, and I was the greatest US champion, and together no one could beat us. I think it goes without saying that DipCC was the very best the company has seen. And now Dizzle said hey, lets bring this back, and lets do it right.

Now on to business. HD, P Nelson, you guys have what I want. You have gold, and I WANT IT! HD, listen carefully, we need to come to an agreement, I will be the next person to challenge you. You aren't shit until you've defend against the best, and right now that best is me. You are a fraud, a fruitcake, it is Christmas after all, and homie, when I get to you, I will rip you a new ass hole. HD, the challenge is laid down, will you accept, or will you chicken out and go back to beating no namers like Still Dre, Dolla Bill and whatever Blade was. HD, do you have the guts to face me.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1098 on: December 10, 2008, 10:08:47 PM »
*'Beware' hits the arena and Mo Z. Dizzle makes his way out with Lucifer behind as the fans heavily boo the CEO. Dizzle makes his way into the ring, shakes hands with M Dogg and then grabs a mic from one of the ring crew members to speak.*

Many of you are wondering why Lucifer and I turned our backs on Grim. You see, it's a simple concept but with a bit of a story behind. As you recall, I was the one to bring Grim in as my bodyguard to protect me from the very people who are now my allies, Sikotic and M Dogg. And right from the beginning, Grim had a positive impact.

In the beginning, Grim would listen to me and what I told him to do. The result? A high level of success. He went on to win the first ever Money in the Bank Ladder match, and eventually became the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. And if I my math is correct, he was also the longest reigning WCCWF Champion up-to-date. However after that loss is when things started to go downhill.

Grim thought ht was some sort of big shot. He wouldn't listen to me, instead trying to go on his own. And where did that get him? Sure a couple of US Title reigns. But not for too long. Heck he'd be considered a transitional champion or a paper champion had he not won a match or two before losing the title. While this was happening there was the infamous issues concerning Sikotic, the WCCWF Title and taking it to some other company. I told Grim, "We have to get that title back in our corner. If we book a match with you and Sikotic, then we can have Lucifer use his re-match clause afterwards." However, Grim rejected the idea saying either him or Lucifer could do it. That's when M Dogg came to me and plotted the screwjob with Sikotic. While I agreed to that, Lucifer brought up the point that at that time, M Dogg might just use the title as leverage and get whatever he wanted in the company. So I plotted the screwjob with Lucifer and that plan also came into effect.

As for Grim, well it seemed as if he didn't want my guidance or opinion. And ain't it a bitch that it was his disobedience that caused the events of the casket match! You see, I approached both M Dogg and Sikotic with Lucifer. What you people have to understand is that I'm a business man; a very SMART business-man. What do I have in common with both M Dogg and Sikotic? Well for one, we were all wanting to kick the shit out of Grim. Secondly, we all wanted power. Now instead of constantly going back and forth using Lucifer and Grim, I formed an alliance with these two stars who've driven the WCCWF's revenues through the roof. With Lucifer, M Dogg and SIkotic in the alliance, we have formed the most DOMINANT group to have ever existed in the ENTIRE INDUSTRY! The Main Event mafia looks like a bunch of chimps compared to this alliance.

Then came the casket match where we decided that Grim would be gone for GOOD. And that's what happened. The casket was lit on fire. And by the time officials opened the casket, there was NOTHING left in the casket! Grim is gone now, FOREVER!!

*All of a sudden, a pyro sets off on the ring poles and the fans start "Grim is here!" chant. Dizzle looks worried, then starts to laugh.*

HAHA, oh man. You people are so pathetic! Like I said, Grim is gone! And he ain't returning!!

*The fans start booing Dizzle again heavily.*

Now as for this Sunday at New Year's Grieve, E-Crazy challenges P. Nelson for the US Title.
As for you M Dogg, whether or not HD wants to, he WILL defend his WCCWF title against you.
Meanwhile, Sikotic will go up against his former DipCC partner whose career only made it far because of Sikotic, Still Dre.
And finally, the monster Lucifer, who listens to my advice and guidance and therefore has succeeded, will take on Dollar Bill.

That's all there is to it.

*Dizzle drops the mic as his theme plays and this unholy alliance stands in the ring.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1099 on: December 10, 2008, 10:16:12 PM »
WWE Armageddon Card (written in order of importance)

World Title Match:
Cena (c) vs. Y2J

WWE Title Triple Threat Match:
Edge (c) vs. HHH vs. J.Hardy

Batista vs. Orton

Intercontinental #1 Contenders Tournament Final Match:
Mysterio vs. Punk

M.Hardy vs. Kozlov (non-title match)

Belfast Brawl:
Finlay vs. Henry
**Just predict the winner for this match

---------------------------------------------

WCCWF New Year's Grieve Card

Match 1: King Sikotic vs. Still Dre

Match 2: US Title Match
P. Nelson (c) vs. E-Crazy

Match 3: Lucifer vs. Dollar Bill

Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
HD (c) vs. M Dogg

---------------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday December 14th 2008 at 7PM EST
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1100 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »
Lucifer's Predictions:

Cena vs. Y2J = Cena; submission
Edge vs. HHH vs. J.Hardy = Edge wins; pin
Batista vs. Orton = Batista; DQ
Mysterio vs. Punk = Mysterio; pin
M.Hardy vs. Kozlov = Kozlov; pin
Finlay vs. Henry = Henry

-------------------------------------------

Submitted by: Lucifer, M Dogg, HD, King Sikotic, E-Crazy
Waiting on: Dollar Bill, Still Dre, P. Nelson
Due date: Sunday December 14th 2008 at 7PM EST
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 01:48:52 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1101 on: December 13, 2008, 10:00:39 AM »
Another piece of news / something to note.

In event of any ties in title matches, the title(s) won't switch hands.
i'm pretty sure i i mentioned that before but waned to confirm lol.

it'll just mean less title changes, and i can write up stronger storylines with it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1102 on: December 16, 2008, 05:14:05 PM »
WWE Armageddon Results

Cena vs. Y2J = Cena; submission
Edge vs. HHH vs. J.Hardy = J.Hardy; pin
Batista vs. Orton = Batista; pin
Mysterio vs. Punk = Punk; pin
M.Hardy vs. Kozlov = Kozlov; pin
Finlay vs. Henry = Finlay

WCCWF New Year’s Grieve Results

*Fireworks explode in the building as the fans are standing on their feet, cheering at the top of their lungs. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome the viewing audience to WCCWF’s New Year’s Grieve Event as the theme song, “Chinese Democracy” by Guns N’ Roses, plays in the building. The crowd settles down as the opening match is almost underway; the camera angle goes to ringside.*

Match 1: King Sikotic vs. Still Dre

*King Sikotic’s theme plays in the building as the current, 2-time KOTR winner is booed heavily by the crowd. Sikotic makes his way down the ramp and into the ring as JR and JL briefly talk about the DipCC crew’s history. Still Dre’s theme plays next and the crowd gives him a mixed response. The winner of the first ever 40-Man Battle Match makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Sikotic and SD go nose-to-nose before the ref separates them. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

King Sikotic’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Y2J = Cena; submission = 2 points
Edge vs. HHH vs. J.Hardy = Edge; pin = 0 points
Batista vs. Orton = Batista; pin = 2 points
Mysterio vs. Punk = Mysterio; pin = 0 points
M.Hardy vs. Kozlov = Kozlov; pin = 2 points
Finlay vs. Henry = Finlay = 2 points
KING SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
Batista vs. Orton = Batista; DQ = 1 point
Finlay vs. Henry = Henry = 0 points
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2.5 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a match where Sikotic has had most of the momentum in his favour, we see him in control of the match. Sikotic has a crossface hold applied on SD; SD, however, refuses to tap. Sikotic breaks the hold and nails SD in the back of the head with a boot. Sikotic shows-off a little as the crowd boos him. Sikotic gets SD back on his feet. SD starts nails some offense in with a few punches and a couple of kicks. SD tries to kick Sikotic again but Sikotic grabs his foot; SD nails his own counter with an Enzuigiri. SD then goes to the top turnbuckle, looking to hit some high-flying offense. With Sikotic slowly back on his feet, SD comes flying off the top. Sikotic, though, is able to set him up for the Sik Bottom! Sikotic nails the Sik Bottom and covers SD to get the 3-count and the win!!

Winner of the match = KING SIKOTIC

After the match:
The ref raises Sikotic’s hand, who is holding his head. The ref then goes and checks on SD before helping him to the back. Sikotic celebrates in the ring a bit while his theme plays and the fans boo him. Sikotic then exits the ring and makes his way to the back as JR and JL recap the match.

Match 2: US Title Match
P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy

*E-Crazy’s theme plays in the building and the crowd cheers the #1 contender to the US Title. E-Crazy comes down the ramp greeting the fans as JR and JL mention how E-Crazy became the #1 contender. E-Crazy enters the ring and raises his arms before waiting for his opponent. P. Nelson’s theme plays next and the US Champion makes his way out to a strong, positive reaction. JR and JL mention how Nelson retained the title as he makes his way to the ring. Nelson enters the ring, takes off the title, and holds it high in the air as the fans continue their cheers. Nelson then hands the title to the ref, who hands it to the time keeper. The bell rings to start the match…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Y2J = Cena; pin = 1 point
Edge vs. HHH vs. J.Hardy = J.Hardy; pin = 2 points
Batista vs. Orton = Orton; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
Edge vs. HHH vs. J.Hardy =Edge; pin = 0 points
Batista vs. Orton =Orton; pin = 0 points
Mysterio vs. Punk =Mysterio; pin = 0 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
Both had the same result for the first match.
Nelson had the second match correct; E-Crazy did not.
Therefore, Nelson wins.

Finish of the match:
In a back and forth match, we see E-Crazy in control. E-Crazy has Nelson in the corner; he climbs to the second turnbuckle and starts punching away at Nelson till he nails 10. E-Crazy then sets Nelson on the top turnbuckle and looks to hit a superplex. Nelson blocks off the move; he counters by pushing E-Crazy off the top. Nelson then nails a missile dropkick on E-Crazy. E-Crazy uses the ropes to slowly get back to his feet. Nelson charges towards him, but E-Crazy pulls the rope down; Nelson goes over the top and falls on the mat. E-Crazy then nails a slingshot crossbody over the top rope onto Nelson! Both stars are now down and look to be out. The ref starts the 10 count with both stars still out. The ref gets up to 6 and Nelson has slowly gotten to his feet. At the 8 count, Nelson slowly gets back in the ring while E-Crazy is on one knee. The ref then counts to 10, right before E-Crazy can slip back into the ring. The ref signals for the bell to ring as Nelson has won by countout!!

Winner of the match and STILL US CHAMPION = P. NELSON

After the match:
E-Crazy and Nelson shake hands before E-Crazy leaves the ring and goes to the back. Nelson briefly celebrates in the ring as his theme plays and the fans cheer him. Nelson then exits the ring with his title as JR and JL recap the match.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1103 on: December 16, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »
Match 3: Lucifer vs. Dollar Bill

*The lights in the building go out and Lucifer’s theme plays. Lucifer comes out in his usual fashion & attire as the fans boo him heavily. JR and JL mention that it was Lucifer who set fire to the casket that contained Grim using lightning. Lucifer comes to the ring, climbs the steps and raises his arms to turn the lights back on. Lucifer enters the ring and takes off his coat & hat, then awaits the arrival of his opponent. Dollar Bill’s music plays next and the fans boo him as well. JR and JL mention DB’s recent losing streak as he comes to the ring. DB enters and arrogantly raises his arms before preparing for the match. The bell rings and the match begin…*

Lucifer’s Predictions:
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

Dollar Bill’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
DOLLAR BILL’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2.5 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a match controlled by Lucifer, we see Lucifer sending DB into the turnbuckle. Lucifer then charges at DB, who gets both his boots up in Lucifer’s face. Lucifer holds his face for a brief second before charging again. DB uses a back-elbow shot; DB then drills a couple of forearm shots to the back of Lucifer’s head. DB then runs off the ropes and looks to hit a flying shoulder-block; Lucifer though nails a big boot on DB. DB gets up and Lucifer grabs by the throat, and then nails a Chokeslam. Lucifer then gets DB up on his feet, scoops him up, sets him up for the Tombstone, and nails the Tombstone on DB. Lucifer covers DB and gets the 3-count to pick up the win!

Winner of the match = LUCIFER

After the match:
The ref raises Lucifer’s hand as his theme plays; the ref then goes to check on DB before helping him out of the ring. Lucifer exits the ring and makes his way to the back as well while JR and JL summarize the bout.

Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
HD vs. M Dogg

*A video shows M Dogg challenging HD to the match and Mo Z. Dizzle booking the match for New Year’s Grieve. M Dogg’s theme plays and the once fan-favourite is given a strong, negative reaction from the fans. JR and JL mention M Dogg’s role to get rid of Grim. M Dogg enters the ring awaits the arrival of the WCCWF World Champion. HD’s theme plays next and the fans cheer the champion as he makes his way out and down to the ring. JR and JL mention how HD won the title for the first time in his career. HD enters the ring, takes off the belt and holds it high in the air while staring at M Dogg, who stares right back. HD then hands the title to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. The bell rings to start the main event match…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Mysterio vs. Punk = CM Punk; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

HD’s Predictions:
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a back and forth match, we see HD in control. HD sends M Dogg off the ropes and delivers the Lou Thesz Press, followed by a series of punches. HD gets up and raises his arms as the fans cheer him. As M Dogg gets onto one knee, HD follows up with a facebuster. As this happens, we see Lucifer and Sikotic making their way out. Lucifer goes to distract the ref as Sikotic slips into the ring. HD notices Sikotic and attacks him right away before he can get any momentum in. Sikotic then pushes HD, who ends up bumping the ref to the outside of the ring. Lucifer enters the ring with the WCCWF Title; he then drops the title and attacks HD from behind. M Dogg, Sikotic and Lucifer are triple-teaming HD as the fans boo the trio! HD tries fighting back but the numbers game is playing a big role. The fans start cheering as Nelson and E-Crazy come running from the back to enter the ring.  E-Crazy and Lucifer start brawling while Nelson knocks Sikotic to the outside and starts fighting with him on the outside. HD and M Dogg also start fighting with one another till HD gains control and eventually knocks M Dogg down with a couple of double-axe handle shots. Lucifer meanwhile clothesline E-Crazy over the top; HD comes from behind and dropkicks Lucifer to the outside as well where E-Crazy and Lucifer brawl again. As HD does this, M Dogg grabs the title. When HD turns around, M Dogg runs at him and hits him in the head with the title to knock him out! We see Dizzle on the stage who is aggressively telling another ref to come out; another ref comes running from backstage into the ring. M Dogg covers HD and gets the 3-count to become the new champion while JR shouts “NOT THIS WAY” repeatedly.

Winner of the match and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the match:
The ref gives the WCCWF World Title to M Dogg. Sikotic and Lucifer enter the ring to celebrate with Sikotic as the fans are booing the trio. Dizzle also makes his way into the ring to celebrate as M Dogg’s theme plays. JR and JL summarize the match and the controversial finish as Nelson, E-Crazy and the ref help HD to the back. The show ends with the alliance standing tall in the ring as the fans continue to boo them heavily.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1104 on: December 16, 2008, 05:20:41 PM »
Here's your title M Dogg:

HD has the next 4 events to use his re-match clause.

Next event is going to be the Royal Rumble.
I'm hoping everybody sends in predictions for that event because everybody in rumble match has a legit chance of earning a World Title shot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1105 on: December 17, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/81d-pAStnQY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/81d-pAStnQY</a>

*Sikotic's new theme song plays in the WCCWF arena. The King of WCCWF struts down to the ring after his victory over fellow DIPCC member, Still Dre. He said tonight he will finally break his silence about the events that transpired a month ago. The fans boo loudly.*

WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Fans boo even louder. Sik looks around, exits the ring and walks up the ring. Before he walks to the back, he stops*

If you idiots really think your boos are gonna stop me from saying what I got to say, then you're probably stupid enough to think that Still Dre even had a chance last night, HAHAHAHA!!! Speaking of DIPCC: let me say this......DIPCC started off as a beautiful thing when me and M Dogg started it almost two years ago. We held virtually every title, even titles that don't exist anymore, like the FTW title. The problem with DIPCC is the same problem with past groups like the Four Horsemen, DX, and the nWo.......they got diluted with weak motherfuckers looking to leech off of the success of the organization's pioneers. That's what started happening with the Dips. While me, M Dogg, and later, E-Crazy all used DIPCC as platforms for greater success, jabronis like Still Dre used the DIPCC name for licensing, merchandising, and charging for autographs. You don't deserve to eat off the brand that is DIPCC. That's why from this day forward, DIPCC IS DEAD!

*Crowd cheers*

Anyways, we have something even stronger than DIPCC now. Whenever M Dogg and I are on the same page, we were virtually unstoppable.......congratulations on winning the World Title again by the way. We have one of the most dominant beasts this business has to offer in the form of Lucifer......congrats on your win against......some no name jobber as well. And.......doesn't hurt to have the boss on your side as well. Some call it selling your soul to the devil, but I consider it a wise business decision. Oh......and unlike DIPCC, we're not gonna let a bunch of "Virgil/Vincent's" join this elite group of individuals and leech off our success. Just look at what happened to Grim, hahahahaha

*Crowd boos*

Now look, I don't ask for anyone's respect.......DAMN IT, I DEMAND IT!!! And Bz Nelson.....P Mak........Mr. "I think changing my name is gonna make me a main eventer again", running in and knocking me out of my ring is not fit for THE King, you understand. Consider yourself warned......I'm gonna get respect out of you.......even if I have to beat it out of you. You're gonna have to change your name again when I'm done with you.

*fans boo Sikotic as he drops the mic on the stage and walks off to the back*

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #1106 on: December 18, 2008, 10:04:52 AM »
congrats mdogg, and fuck cena

Sikotic™

« Reply #1107 on: December 18, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1108 on: December 18, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
fuck cena
realest quote ever.

LOL, that's the match that cost him the title. He chose pin, and knowing the WWE, I pick submission. When the WWE wants a John Cena feud to end, and he can move on to the next feud, he always wins with the STFU.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #1109 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:02 AM »
i hated it how he was in jericho's submission for like 2 minutes and all of a sudden counters it with an stfu and wins in 5 secs... i hate this fellow