Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17025 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...All I can say is WOW. What an AMAZING effort by the Lakers. Suns had this one TWICE and blew it. What kind of MVP chokes like Nash did today? GIVE THAT FUCKIN TROPHY TO KOBE YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCKAZ! I had tickets to this game too! But I didn't go, I sold 'em because I decided to go to Game 3 instead (which was also a great game, but not nearly as amazing)...I am actually still in shock about what happened. THOSE IDIOTS HAD THE BALL UP BY 5 WITH ABOUT 15 SECONDS TO GO IN THE GAME! OMG...AND THEN THEY BLEW IT IN OVERTIME AGAIN! This is just great, this will be a vintage Laker game for YEARS to come, what an experience watching this game was...I can't imagine what being there would have been like. 3-1 Lakers...YOU CANT STOP US MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestCoasta

^^^ yeah man, shit is crazy, I had my doubts, but once the jump-ball came about, I knew it was one of those games, then I saw Kobe get it and right there I had no worries, knew with full confidence he'd hit that shot

LAKERS_FAN89

L8KERS NAT1ON 4 L1FE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I feel sorry for the dumbasses that left with 2 minutes left in the game... you could see people getting up and walking out when they were down 5 with like a minute to go...

Great finish... GO LAKERS!

:o

Man...Fuck feeling sorry for those stupid muthafuckaz...Pieces of shit, leaving, showing no sense of pride or hope when there's still a chance...I hope all those muthafuckaz got locked out of the game and were forced to watch it outside on the big screen...HAVEN'T YOU MUTHAFUCKAZ HEARD OF A GUY NAMED KOBE?! Some people have a lot of guts to call themselves "fans"...:-X

wcsoldier

huge props to Smush too , he had a shitty game, til the 3 and this key steal, very good winner mentality ... I love it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

;D

I can't wait to get home from  work and watch this on my DVR.

LAKER PRIDE

MANNNNNN. You didn't take a sick day to watch this shit?...Come on now, that's such a damn shame. Not to rub it in your face or anything, but there's NOTHING like watching a game like this live...I wouldnt mind getting fired from ANY job on this planet just to watch this game...Definitely missed out by not calling in sick. :grumpy:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
This will defiantly go down in Lakers history. This was one of those moments that truely define a sport.

It's been said many times, but now it's offical:
No matter who gets the trophy, Kobe Bryant is the league's real MVP.

But the unsung hero of this game is Smush Parker. Props to him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

huge props to Smush too , he had a shitty game, til the 3 and this key steal, very good winner mentality ... I love it

OF COURSE, WE COULDNT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT HIS HUGE 3 AND STEAL AT THE END OF REGULATION...Props to George also, hitting those big threes...Props to the whole fuckin' team, but Smush was really a warrior out there after going 1-10 from the field before that big three...Shows a lot about him and his character.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
;D

LAKER PRIDE

MANNNNNN. You didn't take a sick day to watch this shit?...Come on now, that's such a damn shame. Not to rub it in your face or anything, but there's NOTHING like watching a game like this live...I wouldnt mind getting fired from ANY job on this planet just to watch this game...Definitely missed out by not calling in sick. :grumpy:

The funny thing is, I took a day off last Sunday to watch game 1 and then they lost, I was fuckin heated, then I go to work to have people calling me saying I missed the greatest game in history, sheeeit

Thank God for DVR but it's not the same.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

;D

LAKER PRIDE

The funny thing is, I took a day off last Sunday to watch game 1 and then they lost, I was fuckin heated, then I go to work to have people calling me saying I missed the greatest game in history, sheeeit

Thank God for DVR but it's not the same.

Yea, I'm sorry man...I kinda' feel the same as you, but in a different way. I had a chance to actually be there, same with the 81 point game, I had a chance to go to that game as well, but ended up not going...I would never miss a game like this though. God himself would have to stop me...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

OF COURSE, WE COULDNT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT HIS HUGE 3 AND STEAL AT THE END OF REGULATION...Props to George also, hitting those big threes...Props to the whole fuckin' team, but Smush was really a warrior out there after going 1-10 from the field before that big three...Shows a lot about him and his character.

fuck yes, the lakers as a whole has been steppin the fuck up. its such a proud moment to be a laker fan

god the lakers are the shit. its gotta be killin steve nash to hear so many talk about how kobe is the real mvp. nash was a very classy loser tho, i expected him to rant about the officials in the game, but instead he gave props to kobe

Doggystylin

wtfiuahsdfalkjhdflksafj;dfjasd;kfjsa; ahhhh BREATHE IN.....BREATHE OUT.....ok after dying about 7 times throughout that game I think I'm back for good...insaneness to its fullest

WHAT CAN I SAY YOU STUPID BITCHES BOOOOM BOOOM BLADAOW!!!

wcsoldier

Kobe wins the game

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Kobe wins the game
Props. The internet works quick. :D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
OMFG, that shit was soooooooooooooooo crucial. That game almost had me as nervous as the Game 5 in 04 against the Spurms. Things definitely weren't lookin good in the last minute of the 4th and OT, but damn we came thru in the clutch. Ain't no way the Suns are stoppin us.....ain't no way the Clippers are stoppin us....and third round, hmmm Spurms once again......hmmmm.....