Author Topic: Explain in detail what makes Jay-Z great?  (Read 693 times)

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Explain in detail what makes Jay-Z great?
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2001, 01:57:53 PM »
You have no right to say I'm making a dickrider comment.  You make yourself out to be a reall asshole by taking shots at someone for having an opinion.  TO me, my opinon's right.  TRL?  What the fuck is your problem?  I listen to Hip-Hop and I form my opinions from what I hear.  Not some popular opinion.  I think The Blueprint is a classic.  Live with my opinion and stop whining.  I kind of question your Hip-Hop knowlegde when you make general comments like I watch nothing but pop shit.  My opinion isn't far beyond limit.  TO you it might be, but your just some foolish guy I don't know.  Heads, to this day, say his first is a clasic.  You may not believe it is, but I do.  I say to respect an opinion, but I didn't say anything about respecting an opinion when the dude makes a Jack-Ass comment.  That's what you did.  I stand by my ratings.  Fuck you if you can't respect them.  When you call Jay-Z Gay-Z, I can senes a little bit of bias.  But, what's the use.  I have an opinion and I'm sticking by it.  If you disagree, cool.  But don't act like a fool by insulting me for MY opinion.  I'm done.

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2001, 02:43:31 PM »
LOL

people are comparin jay-z to pac? OMG, LOLOL

and anyways for you guys who are dicks or assholes or whatever you wanna call a idiot in this post

im alet ras kass speak for me

"If i wanted to hear from the asshole i would have farted"

so get off jayz's nuts, hes good but not a god.

peace   ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

teecee

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2001, 02:52:06 PM »
Actually, it started when someone said jay Z ain't shit to Pac, otherwise Pac wouldn't have even come up in this thread; those two are so different, and they shine in different areas.

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2001, 03:17:02 PM »
Jay-Z is pretty good.. I think his work blends together sometimes because of his monotone voice but he deserve props for some dope lines now and again.. haven't really felt his last 6 albums, except for a few beats here and there..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2001, 03:23:04 PM »

You have no right to say I'm making a dickrider comment.  You make yourself out to be a reall asshole by taking shots at someone for having an opinion.  TO me, my opinon's right.  TRL?  What the fuck is your problem?  I listen to Hip-Hop and I form my opinions from what I hear.  Not some popular opinion.  I think The Blueprint is a classic.  Live with my opinion and stop whining.  I kind of question your Hip-Hop knowlegde when you make general comments like I watch nothing but pop shit.  My opinion isn't far beyond limit.  TO you it might be, but your just some foolish guy I don't know.  Heads, to this day, say his first is a clasic.  You may not believe it is, but I do.  I say to respect an opinion, but I didn't say anything about respecting an opinion when the dude makes a Jack-Ass comment.  That's what you did.  I stand by my ratings.  Fuck you if you can't respect them.  When you call Jay-Z Gay-Z, I can senes a little bit of bias.  But, what's the use.  I have an opinion and I'm sticking by it.  If you disagree, cool.  But don't act like a fool by insulting me for MY opinion.  I'm done.

you calling me out motherfucker??? you saying i'm NOT knowledged in my hip-hop??? dude i don't know what the fuck you've been smoking but peeps here KNOW i'm a very knowledgeable hip-hop head so don't fucking question that fool...and YES, you are the biggest jay-z dickriding eva look at how you state shit about Gay-z, its pretty damn obivious, you praise him like he's god, i know you were a dickridah from the start when you RATED his albums so damn high like that and i guarntee you that youre the only ONE who thinks it that way for example, i'm a hugh nas, snoop fan but when i rate all their albums i don't give 4's, 4.5's even 5's cuz i know some of their album's are flops but look at you, you give jay-z's worse or should i say hip-hop's worse album 4's and 4.5's, you proved yourself to almost everyone on the board that youre a groupie so shut your fucking mouth bitch

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2001, 11:58:35 PM »
a yo MINORITY chill man....you gon say im some kinda groupi too??!!.....cauze i waz sayin fo quite long DAT VOL3 cant be less than 4.5/5.....dynasty iz a 4.25\5....min 4\5....lol
"some o tha worst albumz ever"....???!!!!.....r u kiddin?...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2001, 12:18:12 AM »
Once again, THIS IS A WESTCOAST BOARD!!!!

The only reason Jay Z is "so great" (which his bitch ass aint!!!) is because 2Pac died.  If 2Pac hadnt died, the West would still be on top.  None of these Eastcoast JIGGY fags would be making noise if Pac was still here to take em out.  

The East has never commanded as much attention as the West.  When Pac spoke, people LISTENED!!!!!!

Almost can't believe so many of you are on so much Eastcoast dick.  uuuugggggg!!!!!!!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2001, 12:22:28 AM »

Once again, THIS IS A WESTCOAST BOARD!!!!

The only reason Jay Z is "so great" (which his bitch ass aint!!!) is because 2Pac died.  If 2Pac hadnt died, the West would still be on top.  None of these Eastcoast JIGGY fags would be making noise if Pac was still here to take em out.  

The East has never commanded as much attention as the West.  When Pac spoke, people LISTENED!!!!!!

Almost can't believe so many of you are on Eastcoast dick.  uuuugggggg!!!!!!!

GREAT POST!
East Coast might be important for many of u, but please not HERE!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2001, 12:43:31 AM »
Calling you out on a message Board? Do you even have a life?  You take shots at someone over the internet and get personal over the internet.  Shows you're intelligence.  I like the music, that doesn't make me a dickrider.  But you taking internet beeef seriously makes you look stupid.  How did I prove myself to be a groupie?  I know cats who share my opinion.  Not just fans, but real Hip-Hop heads.  You seem a bit too immature to carry a real conversation.  Keep on going like a whining little girl if you want to.  You're kind of funny.  Once again, I stand by my ratings.  Reply to this with another one of your intelligent ::) comments.  I won't even give you the satisfaction of replying to it until you can put together a real reply without talking shit like you're still in middle school.  

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2001, 05:58:15 AM »

Calling you out on a message Board? Do you even have a life?  You take shots at someone over the internet and get personal over the internet.  Shows you're intelligence.  I like the music, that doesn't make me a dickrider.  But you taking internet beeef seriously makes you look stupid.  How did I prove myself to be a groupie?  I know cats who share my opinion.  Not just fans, but real Hip-Hop heads.  You seem a bit too immature to carry a real conversation.  Keep on going like a whining little girl if you want to.  You're kind of funny.  Once again, I stand by my ratings.  Reply to this with another one of your intelligent ::) comments.  I won't even give you the satisfaction of replying to it until you can put together a real reply without talking shit like you're still in middle school.  

haha stop being a hypocrite man YOURE the one whose changing the subject taking it all personally.......the only talking i'm doing is calling you a gay-z dickridah but look at you....you talking about MY life now???? talking about a whole different subject when you should be convincing me why gay-z's 3 worse albums are 4 or 4.5 or higher...really you HAVEN'T PROVEN A POINT TO ANYONE on the board....the reason for that is that youre just a bitch who goes by what a popular reviewer says about one album to another...a fucking groupie like a teeny bopper dude just shut your mouth man for real cuz all your saying right now is nonsense, beyond opinion, you over exaggerate too  much on your god gay-z

p.s. the only reason why i'm replying to you is cuz I KNOW i'm making you mad as fuck...and shit is TOO DAMN FUNNY ;D

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2001, 06:18:16 AM »

a yo MINORITY chill man....you gon say im some kinda groupi too??!!.....cauze i waz sayin fo quite long DAT VOL3 cant be less than 4.5/5.....dynasty iz a 4.25\5....min 4\5....lol
"some o tha worst albumz ever"....???!!!!.....r u kiddin?...

wtf??? yo don't EVEN start with me man and you are a GROUPIE if you think all of jay-z's albums are 4 or greater and well i guess i war over exaggerating but "being the worse album" but his albums suck for real man (latest ones)

teecee

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2001, 07:04:46 AM »
To Axle F: JAy Z isn't on top cuz Pac dies, Jay is on top cuz he is talented, gets great beats, writes catchy songs, and gets great promotion.  If Pac were here things may be a little different, but do yo realize the East was shining when he was here (Nas, Biggie, Wu-tang)?  Maybe you didn't listen to rap around that time, but the east was shining and that is why artists like Cube formed Westside Connection, cuz they were mad that Westcoast shit wasn't gettin play anywhere but on the Westcoast.  

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2001, 07:07:44 AM »
i wouldnt say dat you a groupie cauze you don agree wit me on jiggaz shit......cuaze i got alota dawgz here who dislike jigga but they got knowlege...they don digg or iz too busy wit otherz rappaz shitz to fully notice jigga.....you on tha other hand iz so closed minded dat you don even eccept otherz opinionz......while dissin knowelge....well....ain gon work wit me dawg.....im an established head.....
and as someone who iz dat closed minded as u...you yoself look like a teen boppin groupi who tries to establish a hip hop identity of opinionz.....jus" ta show he got a side.....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2001, 08:00:17 AM »

i wouldnt say dat you a groupie cauze you don agree wit me on jiggaz shit......cuaze i got alota dawgz here who dislike jigga but they got knowlege...they don digg or iz too busy wit otherz rappaz shitz to fully notice jigga.....you on tha other hand iz so closed minded dat you don even eccept otherz opinionz......while dissin knowelge....well....ain gon work wit me dawg.....im an established head.....
and as someone who iz dat closed minded as u...you yoself look like a teen boppin groupi who tries to establish a hip hop identity of opinionz.....jus" ta show he got a side.....

yo i know A LOT of motherfuckers hate me in here but everybody who has been down since the dre2001 days KNOW i'm a knowledged hip-hop head so DON'T EVER try to say some bullshit like that to try to diss me fool i mean youre just a fucking rookie YOU AIN'T established when you say jay-z's albums are all over 4's thats NOT an opinion thats a ignorant dickriding comment. anyways, you probably didn't even read anything what i wrote above cuz you basically talking out of your ass cuz they ALL SHIT. i said and i quote "JAY-Z'S first 2 albums was mad TIGHT" so i'm not being biased. also i'm gonna say this once again since your skull is so fucking thick-headed, anyways, i'm a BIG snoop, nas fan and YOU DON'T SEE ME SAYING "oh ALL of snoop and nas's album is MADDDD TIGHT!!! ITS ALL CLASSIC!!!!" you don't hear me do that cuz i'm fair with every rapper even though they could be one of my favorites but you and your little bitch is saying BULLSHIT like all jay-z's album is basically classic??? come on now don't be a dickriding groupie like that homie

ToNe1904

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2001, 08:05:24 AM »
hiz ass aint great. far frum it. we all know more rap cd'z are sold in tha suburbz these dayz. n hez jus takin that to a new level. true, maybe tha muhafucka know how to sell recordz. good fah him. that dont make him sum sorta great rapper. jus means he knowz how tah sell. maybe he should be a used car salesman or sumthin. cus honestly...they prolly tha only onez that spit tha same amount of bullshit az jay-z. his fanz alwayz complainin talkin bout people hatin on him. well, otha rapperz takin shotz at him. n it aint cus he on top, itz cus they reconizin fakeness n that shit aint respected in rap. hell, when snoop was on top....thea wasnt a whole lotta muhafuckaz takin shotz at him. when wu-tang was on toppa thangz....wasnt a whole lotta people fukin wit them eitha. so dont think jay-z in tha same boat....hiz shit iz garbage tah me.