Author Topic: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread  (Read 10973 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread
« Reply #405 on: June 01, 2007, 09:37:33 PM »
hahahaha, I have a funny one here myself,

I can't wait to see more of HA.

lol. damn Jardine got punished. UFC 74 looks  :o GSP vs Kos could be fuckin awesome. I think GSP will avenge his loss

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #406 on: June 01, 2007, 11:57:01 PM »
hahahaha, I have a funny one here myself,

I can't wait to see more of HA.
LMFAO!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »
I know itīs not UFC but does anyone have a video of Brock Lesnarīs debut from K1?

ReDeMik

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »
I know itīs not UFC but does anyone have a video of Brock Lesnarīs debut from K1?
Here's Brock Lesnars debut in MMA-

K1 is such as joke they put that Brock was 2x HW champion in WWE  as 1 of his accomplishments... LOL!! And Goldberg was all over his nuts the entire event, as u can tell after the fight gets stopped he got all wet Brock had won.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2007, 08:58:26 PM »
^

Props.

Now was that a crap match or what?  I am by NO means a fight/MMA expert or whatever but this was crap. I expected more from Lesnar, although he took his opponent down real quick. Still, I expected / was hoping for a better debut by him. At least he won.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2007, 09:01:26 PM »
That was a pretty shitty lol.. was funny after the bell and he won though Goldberg just yelling "YEAH!!! YEAHHH!!!"

How about Royce beating Saku!

Oh man though!! Melvin Manhoef got caught in another friggin armbar!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #411 on: June 04, 2007, 12:48:04 AM »
^

Props.

Now was that a crap match or what?  I am by NO means a fight/MMA expert or whatever but this was crap. I expected more from Lesnar, although he took his opponent down real quick. Still, I expected / was hoping for a better debut by him. At least he won.

lol what a counter intuitive statement.

anyways i thought that was a good debut for brock. i mean shit he took dude down, and punched the shit out of him. it wasn't an all out slug fest but that's how many MMA matches are. he did very well IMO. can't wait til he improves and maybe makes a UFC debut or something

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ReDeMik

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »
If Brock takes MMA seriously and works hard on his standup,ground & pound, and sub-defense he can be a force in a couple years. He already has the best thing to have in MMA which is wrestling. Now he has to become well rounded to become a champ. And you will probally see him in the UFC soon Dana White already said he would be in talks with him if he won this fight.

ReDeMik

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »
I noticed some of u where looking for a good fights to watch so ill post up some of the best i can find. 8)

Melvin Manhoef vs Cyborg- Fights starts off a lil slow since they feeling each other out. But once they start its a freaking SLUGFEST!!
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Melvin%2BManhoef/video/x1g4rk_melvin-manhoef-vs-cyborg

Don Frye vs Takayama- Greatest Staredown followed by the funniest slugfest ever.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Don%2BFrye/video/x8d1n_don-frye-vs-yoshihiro-takayama

Nick Diaz vs Gomi- Good grappling with gnp and sub attempts to begin the round.Then they start letting the leather fly in the middle of the round. With a great finish by Nick to end the fight. Great MMA fight that shows all the aspects of MMA.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Nick%2BDiaz/video/x1at8d_pride-33-diaz-vs-takanori-gomi

I'll post some more fights later on. 8)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2007, 08:29:41 PM »
Freddy Mercury vs. Takayama is a must see for anyone

Intriago33

« Reply #415 on: June 05, 2007, 11:37:39 AM »
Nick Diaz vs Gomi- Good grappling with gnp and sub attempts to begin the round.Then they start letting the leather fly in the middle of the round. With a great finish by Nick to end the fight. Great MMA fight that shows all the aspects of MMA.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Nick%2BDiaz/video/x1at8d_pride-33-diaz-vs-takanori-gomi

I love this fight, Nick Diaz is that dude.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #416 on: June 05, 2007, 09:06:24 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2007, 01:08:21 PM »
This thread is bigger than Kobe.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #418 on: June 07, 2007, 04:02:08 AM »
I noticed some of u where looking for a good fights to watch so ill post up some of the best i can find. 8)

Melvin Manhoef vs Cyborg- Fights starts off a lil slow since they feeling each other out. But once they start its a freaking SLUGFEST!!
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Melvin%2BManhoef/video/x1g4rk_melvin-manhoef-vs-cyborg

Don Frye vs Takayama- Greatest Staredown followed by the funniest slugfest ever.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Don%2BFrye/video/x8d1n_don-frye-vs-yoshihiro-takayama

I'll post some more fights later on. 8)

i've seen the diaz - gomi fight over 10 times, great fuckin fight

btw elior is a bitch

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #419 on: June 07, 2007, 01:08:05 PM »
Gomi was gassed to shit it seemed like. I don't even know what he was doin lol. Manhoef-Cyborg is another one with both extremely gassed.