Author Topic: Eastwood & Yukmouth Are "Living My Life Off Hydro" (Audio & News: Meech Wells)  (Read 347 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio Download

Eastwood - Living My Life Off Hydro (Feat. Yukmouth)

Eastwood & Yukmouth Are "Living My Life Off Hydro" - August 25, 2007 By : Rud

Last time we heard from the much talked about and updated upon Meech Wells and Eastwood collaboration project, was at the start of this months. Today we are back with the latest news and audio from the duo who are gearing up to release their highly anticpated mixtape.

Having released his long awaited new mixtape "Loyalty Or Nuthin" right here on Dubcnn for $5 Download in July, Eastwood has wasted no time and is gearing up to ensure he is the man buzzing on the WestCoast.

With Meech Wells on deck they have commenced work on the now titled "West Kept Secrets" mixtape, due for release in the fall. One track that will be on the release is the cut we have for download below that sees Eastwood line up alongside Yukmouth on "Living My Life Off Hydro."

The track is produced by Meech Wells & Skwirm of The Soul Mechanix, who also laced the current hit single from Eastwood, The Game & Jay Rock entitled "West Really" that has since been sent to radio outlets [see; Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock & Meech Wells Combine].

You can hear the track, which was recorded at the In A Zone studios, via the link below. In related news Meech Wells just informed us that he has re-aligned with E-White, with whom he released the acclaimed "Play Your Position Vol. 7: The White Out" mixtape last year, and also that he expects to be recording once again with Snoop Dogg.

Eastwood - Living My Life Off Hydro (Feat. Yukmouth)

Once again, stay tuned for the latest from Eastwood, including news of his debut album and this collaboration mixtape with Meech Wells. Don't forget to download the new mixtape "Loyalty Or Nuthin" by clicking here today. To check out all our recent updates on Eastwood & Meech Wells including to download the music, make sure you utilise our new search function or click here.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track!  Everyone go check it out.

Lil D

major propz man yall got this shit on lock, like 5 updates a day!!!

WC Iz Active

LOL at tons of people checking for old washed up westcoast rappers around here but then when 2 of the great rappers from the coast East and Yuk release a bangin track everyone sleeps on it :-X

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  :o

boss of the west

• 'G'
STRAIT HEATER ;D ;D ;D ;D

eastwood1

• 'G'
 8) ;D ;D ;D good lookin folks!

MEECH WELLS

somthin for yo ride!~
NEW WEST HONCHO

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Nice song...feeling the beat. East & Yuk came both tight on this one. Hopefully we'll get to see an Eastwood solo album one day. That would be cool. He's been dropping heat the past few months...

eastwood1

• 'G'
THE ALBUM IS COMING GONNA DROP THIS MIXTAPE FIRST! AND WE GOOD THANKS FOR SUPPORTING US

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Damn, this one really bangs. Very dope track here. 8)

MEECH WELLS

Damn, this one really bangs. Very dope track here. 8)
THATS WHTS UP!
NEW WEST HONCHO

BIG SB

Help promote Eastwood by signing up for the Jazzy Management Promo Team @ http://www.myspace.com/jazzypromoteam

eastwood1

• 'G'
Help promote Eastwood by signing up for the Jazzy Management Promo Team @ http://www.myspace.com/jazzypromoteam
i need tht love

Al Bundy

Eastwood I fucks with you no homo because you're doin yourself which alot of sucka ass mother fuckers can't do! Keep pushin.