Author Topic: DUBCNN: Taje Update & New Music With Mopreme Shakur, Bishop Lamont, Indef  (Read 399 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/january/mopreme_shakur_ft._bishop_lamont_taje_&_indef-death_before_dishonor-(dubcnn).mp3

Taje Update & New Music With Mopreme Shakur - January 11, 2008 By : Eddie

We've got a big update for you today from Taje, who took Dubcnn readers by storm last year with his incredible street album "Hot Box 2." We're happy to announce today that "Hot Box 2: The Untagged Edition," presented by LNS/Diocese/TakeOff, will be dropping next week right here on Dubcnn for all of the fans and DJs out there. Keep checking back over the next few days to find out when you can get your free copy!

Since the release of "Hot Box 2," Taje has been hard at work in the studio. The "Get It Gang" street album will be available in March, and "Hot Box 3," which is being recorded as we speak, will be coming out this summer.

In the meantime, you can catch Taje in upcoming issues of "High Times," "OZONE," and "The Source"! This will be Taje's second and third appearances in the latter two magazines. You can check out scans of his first articles by clicking below.

Taje In "The Source" [December '07] [Scan]

Taje In "OZONE" [November '07] [Scan]

Taje was also present alongside PR1ME and The Bloc Boyz for Roscoe Umali's "Live It Up" video shoot. They all snagged a cameo in the video, which will be premeiring on various media outlets soon. Check out a behind-the-scenes look at the shoot by following the link below.

Taje, PR1ME, & The Bloc Boyz In Roscoe Umali's "Live It Up" Video [flash=450,320]

We've also got a new track for you today, just in time for you to bump on your Friday night out! The track is called "Death Before Dishonor," and it comes from the "Tupac Assassination" Soundtrack. It's by Mopreme Shakur, and Taje, Bishop Lamont, and Indef make guest appearances. That's quite a lineup, so be sure to download it below.

Mopreme Shakur - Death Before Dishonor (featuring Taje, Bishop Lamont, & Indef) [Produced by Kalypso]

Make sure to add Taje, Mopreme Shakur, PR1ME, The Bloc Boyz, and Bishop Lamont as your friends on Myspace.

Come back to Dubcnn next week for your free copy of "Hot Box 2: The Untagged Edition"!

Drop feedback!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:15:20 AM by Eddie - R.I.P. Pimp C »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the track is fucking amazing, don't sleep on this one guys!

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Aight, I ain't sleepin....

Thanks!  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for hooking that up! 8)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Can't wait for this untagged copy! Major props to dubcnn and Taje for this.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can't wait to get my hands on the untagged version!!!

Love getting new music from Taje!!!  Can't wait for that Get It Gang album and Hot Box 3!!!!

Taje & Bishop are probably my 2 favorite rappers from the west right now.  Both dropping music regularly and just putting in work everywhere, their on everyone's mixtapes/albums and the both have of course made it icing on the cake to release all this music for free to their fans.

Of course if they released these albums for sale with album covers etc.. I'd buy them all up in a heartbeat!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Same here. Taje's mixtapes are definitely worth the money. I'm glad that he released them as free downloads, and I hope he'll continue to do so in the future, but having original copies of dope mixtapes is a plus of course :)

And yeah, that track is hot! Great beat, nice lyrics and catchy hook. This'll be in regular rotation for sure from now on.
Looking forward to downloading the untagged version of Hot Box 2. Thx to Taje for doing that.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eddie I've got 3 questions:

a) any idea who produced this, the piano loop is dope as hell
b) when are you planning on dropping that Bishop interview
c) any chance of getting Taje's "The Truth" untagged

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eddie I've got 3 questions:

a) any idea who produced this, the piano loop is dope as hell
b) when are you planning on dropping that Bishop interview
c) any chance of getting Taje's "The Truth" untagged

a) no, but i cant find out
b) its still in the works, we apologize for the delay
c) yes!  its coming with the rest of Hot Box 2 untagged later in the week!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This track is a monster!

I wasn't expecting Bishop to do the hook, but it's dope tho. He should've had a verse too.

Glad that the homie indef is getting some shine too.

And I'm anticipating that interview with bishop also!  :)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Taje Update & New Music With Mopreme Shakur, Bishop Lamont, Indef
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »
As always Eddie, appreciate all the info.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
As always Eddie, appreciate all the info.
My bad, I meant "I can find out!"  I'll see who produced it.

Lil D

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »
YESSSSSSS, cant fucking wait for the untagged version. Hot Box 2 was by far my fav. mixtape of 2007; Classic if you ask me. new track also is dope i never liked bishop's hooks but he goes hard on this one, propz yall.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »
Detox, the producer of the song is Kalypso!  Edited the update to include that as well.