Author Topic: The NBA's Power Rankings  (Read 1200 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: The NBA's Power Rankings
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »
Kobe>Shaq
cmon nobody really thinks Shaq was more important to the Lakers..Kobe was the man when it mattered any Fan could see that...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 07:41:20 PM »
but they fell apart at the end and a trade was forced

a team with REAL chemistry came and whooped them like bitches

and the year before that San Antonio blew them out in LA i think in a game 6??

Yes...Cuz Shaq was declining and wasn't motivated to try anymore. Had nothing to do with chemistry.

he was motivated enough to win in Miami  8)

^^Yea...and that's another reason Laker fans hate him.

blame Kobe for that, not Shaq.

Yea...lets blame Kobe for Shaq's lack of conditioning. LMAO. Anything else you have to add?

who did Phil rip in his book again?

Who is Phil coaching again? Who did Phil diss for not staying in shape and shitting on his team? The knock on Kobe was that he had a big ego, not that he didn't try.

money talks homie, money talks

phil pimped kobe to market his book
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »
Kobe>Shaq
cmon nobody really thinks Shaq was more important to the Lakers..Kobe was the man when it mattered any Fan could see that...

LOL and what happened when Shaq leaves and Lamar Odom and Caron Butler come in?

and what happened when Shaq goes to a Heat team that just traded two of it's better players for him?

shaq's career is done now but he still had something left in the tank for 2 and a half years
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »
Kobe>Shaq

If you're not just being sarcastic, you are delusional.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 11:31:15 PM »
Kobe>Shaq

and what happened when Shaq goes to a Heat team that just traded two of it's better players for him?

shaq's career is done now but he still had something left in the tank for 2 and a half years

Sorry, but Shaq's supporting cast in Miami was way more built to win than Kobe's youth group after Shaq left. Like I've said many times, Shaq was not even the man in Miami's title run. Kobe not only has been the man in LA for the last 3 years, but he's also been the only all-star on the squad...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2008, 06:37:09 AM »
Kobe>Shaq

Sorry, but Shaq's supporting cast in Miami was way more built to win than Kobe's youth group after Shaq left. Like I've said many times, Shaq was not even the man in Miami's title run. Kobe not only has been the man in LA for the last 3 years, but he's also been the only all-star on the squad...PeACe

Shaq was ALWAYS the man wherever he went

penny, kobe and wade = his sidekicks

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2008, 05:52:33 PM »

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »
lol check the date on that homie

it wont ever be saying april lol

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
lol check the date on that homie

it wont ever be saying april lol

thank you for the future insight Ms. Cleo...  :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »
aye hac wilson, you gotta understand these laker fan niccas. they know they aint gonna win a championship again for a long time and they been a weak shiet team since shaq left to get another ring, so to them being on top of website rankings for one pointless week in january is their season highlite. oh yeah, that and kobe scoring a lot of points but still never gettin deeper in the playoffs is also a big deal to them.

hahaha @ kobe being more important. the proof is in tha numbers and they aint won jac shiet and shaq has. all that shiet about who had more players is some gay excuses, all that matters is who wins. hope yall can print out that nba.com one week power ranking and hang it in the staples rafters.  ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2008, 09:03:28 PM »
aye hac wilson, you gotta understand these laker fan niccas. they know they aint gonna win a championship again for a long time and they been a weak shiet team since shaq left to get another ring, so to them being on top of website rankings for one pointless week in january is their season highlite. oh yeah, that and kobe scoring a lot of points but still never gettin deeper in the playoffs is also a big deal to them.

hahaha @ kobe being more important. the proof is in tha numbers and they aint won jac shiet and shaq has. all that shiet about who had more players is some gay excuses, all that matters is who wins. hope yall can print out that nba.com one week power ranking and hang it in the staples rafters.  ;)

Ok you're absolutely right. I'm a bitter Lakers fan who is upset cuz we've barely been a playoff team since Shaq left. But thats still better than being a forgotten franchise since Larry Bird retired. Ouch!

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2008, 09:54:00 PM »
haha, you funny nicca. first you admit im right, which you know is true even if you were tryin to make a bad joke, and second i aint no damn boston celtics fan. so i give a fuc what u think of them hahaha, i just aint such a blind laker groupie that i would even think of boston and la in the same breath this season. you a clown yellin out "Ouch!" like that comment mattered to me. nicca tha facts is that boston is alot better than the lakers and one bad week for the celtics and ONE good season stretch by the average lakers dont change that. any unbiased nba fan could tell you that. plus these power rankings are some weekly shit, they change every week, and if u wanna be all picky, boston been doin it consistantly this season and the lakers barely got it for one week and u niccas is bustin nuts in excitement. you look like a clown since that "forgotten franchise" you makin fun of is better than yall and dominates the same exact rankin you all giggly about now. take the L nicca.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2008, 12:00:43 AM »
^ Lol so only a "Lakers groupie" would mention the Lakers & Celtics in the same breath this season? You do realize that those 2 teams both lead their conferences right douche? We're only 5 games behind them. And to be real, if we were in the Eastern Conference with that easy ass schedule we'd have 30 wins now too. So would the Spurs. So would the Suns. So would the Mavs. Hell the Blazers probably would too. The Celtics are killin it right now but they're not guaranteed a ring.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2008, 12:41:09 AM »
the lakers are only at the top right now on a fluke and yall are about to plummet down the conference. stop actin like they are top conference mainstays just cuz they are the number 1 team in the west for like 3 days in the middle of january. that dont mean shiet. last year they were only a few games behind their current record and we all know how that turned out - you guys are nothin more than a glorified early playoff exit and early season "success" that gets groupies like you all excited for nothing. the lakers aint in the same breath as the celtics SEASON wise u slow muthafuca. who cares about weekly shiet. nicca go make another thread about some bullshiet like luke walton being named 8th man of the last 3 days in the pacific division or some other stupid stat/internet award. all that "if" shiet is stupid too. if this and if that, nicca save that shiet for your video games or something. heres a newsflash, "if's" dont mean shiet, numbers and playoff series wins do. and we all know these wac kobe led lakers have neither. since u like ifs, heres another for you. IF the lakers were actually anything beyond an average team they would have more to show in the nba in the last 4 years than just kids like you hypin them on sports forums and makin up every excuse in the world to cover that they are average.