Author Topic: Kurupt - No Vaseline Part2 kurupt killed wack Snoop supafly , Daz dillinger  (Read 1215 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
dope song..soopa aint shit

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Soopafly's is controlled anger and str8 2 the point. The problem with some of Kurupt's disses including this one is you can tell he let his emotions get the best of him and it fucks up his flow at times. But he was bussing on that track for the most part.

EFFeX

It's a hot track and I like the way they flipped the beat, but it's just more shit talking than a solid diss track, that's my opinion. I'm a HUGE Kurupt fan too, so it's not like I'm hating.

I noticed someone mentioned Soopafly's - Talkin' Bout Riccy track, now that's a classic diss! For real, I still bump that to this day, dude made a hype beat and made a diss track that you could actually bump. We used to have that track on repeat when it dropped and Soopafly is hella' funny on it.

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
goodnite snoop and long bitch is active!

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Since then, no one has ever dissed Soopafly on wax.

why should someone diss soopafly generally?

Okka

"Talkin About Ricky" was way more lyrical and Soopafly spoke about some real shit on it.
Don't get me wrong, i liked "No Vaseline Pt.2" but it was not that great as a diss.

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
yeah i'm pretty sure soopafly got shit on, that "first he was down with the piano/now he wants to act hard like the sopranos" line was sick. I've never heard that riccy song and kurupt was already on the downside of his career regardless of soopa

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
For those who wanted it.

Soopafly - Talkin bout riccy
http://sharebee.com/4b4ab5ff

Actually now that I think about it...I think dubcnn posted this track like in 03? lol I probably got it from here hahaha....oh well, save you the time.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
The problem with some of Kurupt's disses including this one is you can tell he let his emotions get the best of him and it fucks up his flow at times. But he was bussing on that track for the most part.

Thats WHY I love 2003-2005 Death Row Kurupt.

It was like the FIRE inside was reignited!

A Lot of his 2003-2005 DR War shit was less Smooth by much more RAW, Wicked and Vicious.

I Love the emotion he poured into alot of the DR tracks.
He was blastin with both Guns Blazin.  8)

Straight Up Homie!  8)

(NO Diss on Soopa but Kurupt taught his punk ass HOW TO RAP)

In the other thread I already revealed what happened to soopa when he came by the DR studios.
Soopas Bitch Ass GOT SMASHED!

one of my favorite traxx of all time
this shit is dope as fuck
he killed them period!
8)

Hell Yea!

Kurupt CRUSHED Soopa, Daz, Bad azz and snoop on this track! (and every other track he disses him).

Everyone seems to think this was the only DPG diss track Gotti dropped.
There are quite a few.

I love on the War mixtape (OZ remix AKA Fuck DPG) when he lets the little homies ride on those bustaz!
If you have not heard that one PEEP IT.

TRISTAR smokes the hole DPG crew.

And oh yea...
DPG 4 LIFE NIGGAZ!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:55:00 AM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Agreed, Kurupt had some pretty good digs at Daz, Snoop and Bad Azz (LOL at kurupt calling Daz fat-ass, classic), but he couldn't touch Soopafly, just like everyone said.  Talkin 'Bout Riccy just slaughtered kurupt and basically ended his career.  He's never been the same lyrically since then.  He came crawling back to the DPG and was allowed back in with Soopafly's permission, but he must get Soopafly coffee and condoms whenever he requests them.  Kurupt is pretty much Fly's little errand boy now, but that's the price he must pay.  I doubt kurupt will ever recover from that Talkin Bout Riccy joint.  Just goes to show that Fly makes songs about slapping bitches and stuff, but he can go at someone if they piss him off.  Since then, no one has ever dissed Soopafly on wax.

this was after and kurupts verse shits on soopa's

what your doin isnt even funny anymore, its gotten to the 'gay' stage

kurupts verse on this... was the shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kurupt killed them all on this period
cats wont admit it but he did!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
BITCH ASS SNOOP IS WEAK IS FUCK NOW NEEDS TO RETIRE HE ALMOST FORTY

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
BITCH ASS SNOOP IS WEAK IS FUCK NOW NEEDS TO RETIRE HE ALMOST FORTY

Agreed, he needs to retire and let Soopafly run his label.  Fly knows what's hot these days.  Snoop can still come around, kind of like how Uncle June Bugg does.  Now that snoop is an old man, he can just come around stoned and drunk and act like a clown to entertain Soopafly and his artists on his label....maybe Fly will throw him on a skit or two for comedic purposes.

Ruge662

• Lil Geezy
The Death Row haters might disagree, but this is an example of how hot the shit was in 2003-2005....

Kurupt spittin like he always does....

Propz for the link.