Author Topic: Remake Of Zelda: OoT  (Read 453 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Remake Of Zelda: OoT
« on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
i would be down, modern graphics, bigger hyrule field. i would want the same map and apperance juz more interactive enviroment.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

smerlus

• Lil Geezy
  • rollin to the wheels fall off
Re: Remake Of Zelda: OoT
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »
Twilight Princess didn't do it for you?

Matty

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 07:48:52 PM »
i'd be up for a 3d version similar to zelda 3 imo the best version.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »
i'd be up for a 3d version similar to zelda 3 imo the best version.

I always thought the first Gameboy one was the best of the series.

They are working on one for the Wii now. That should be good.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »
the gameboy one was incredibly dope as well, but i give the SNES version the edge...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 09:31:02 AM »
the gameboy one was incredibly dope as well, but i give the SNES version the edge...

My problem with that one was that I beat it too fast. The Gameboy one is the only one to this day that I cannot beat in a weekend. The first one I can beat in one sitting. Link; two days. Link to the Past; two days. Ocarina; 3 days. But Gameboy took me about a week the last time I played it. You switch consoles and in my mind it's not even close. If the Snes version had been made for the GB with GB graphics and vice versa it'd be a different story.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »
i was a little kid when i got the snes version. it took me MONTHS, lol. i got stuck at ganon's tower for a long long time, that was really a next level challenge. i guess it depends what context you played the game in, but i remember link to the past being epic in scale. the soundtrack was amazing too.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 12:16:50 PM »
i was a little kid when i got the snes version. it took me MONTHS, lol. i got stuck at ganon's tower for a long long time, that was really a next level challenge. i guess it depends what context you played the game in, but i remember link to the past being epic in scale. the soundtrack was amazing too.

Oh as a kid it took forever. My childhood was more the NES versions though. There would be 6 or 7 of us in the neighborhood that played together. We'd go to someone else's house almost every day in the Summer of 88 or 89, (I don't remember exactly) and we played Zelda and then Link. We didn't even finish Link before school started again. It took a hell of a long time to beat Zelda. Years later I bought a used NES at a store for 15 bucks (mine had broken) and played Legend of Zelda one day after school in grade 12. I beat the whole game in one sitting before it was time for dinner. I was shocked and it really made me wonder how on earth it took 7 of us almost two months to beat it when we first played it. I wouldn't trade that late 80s summer for anything though.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 12:46:23 PM »
i played the one on gameboy advance, i think it was legend of, took me a couple weeks, zelda was out in 88,89 what system was that

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 03:06:28 PM »
i played the one on gameboy advance, i think it was legend of, took me a couple weeks, zelda was out in 88,89 what system was that

The NES

Looked like this

http://blogs.zdnet.com/gadgetreviews/images/nes-console.jpg

This was the first Zelda

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Legend_of_zelda_cover_(with_cartridge)_gold.png

And this was Zelda 2, called Link

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Zelda_II_The_Adventure_of_Link_box.jpg

Cartridges for these two games were Gold which was really cool for a 6 year old going on 7 (it was summer 89)

http://www.stefan-larsson.se/Images/jpeg/Nes/zelda-2.jpg

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 03:09:36 PM »
damn, i didnt know that nes was out in 89, i had it in like 95, acutally i got it after my sega, so it must have been later, i was playing atari in ukraine in 89

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »
damn, i didnt know that nes was out in 89, i had it in like 95, acutally i got it after my sega, so it must have been later, i was playing atari in ukraine in 89

I never knew you were from the Ukraine. I always pegged you as an all american white kid.

Maybe parts of Europe had systems come out later. The NES came out here in '85, and by '86 everyone on my street had one. By '91 we were all playing Genesis (a couple of us had the older Master System too) and waiting for the SNES to come out.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 09:38:09 AM »

I never knew you were from the Ukraine. I always pegged you as an all american white kid.

Maybe parts of Europe had systems come out later. The NES came out here in '85, and by '86 everyone on my street had one. By '91 we were all playing Genesis (a couple of us had the older Master System too) and waiting for the SNES to come out.
nope, straight out the ussr, yea it figures, i was always late on systems until ps2, got that the day it came out,  it was actually only a year or two after i had ps 1

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
i had atriin the 80s then nes in the 90's and nothing there after as far as systems i just leeched of my friends for my gameing needs :) arcades back then was cool too

zelda was and still is one of the all tome best games ever made and i feel the makers of the new versions need to keep making the kiddie versions yes but they are obligated to make mature versions for people who played the og game as kids back in the mid 80s to early 90s

nuff said- think i've said this before in my zelda post

peace

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »
i would play it