Author Topic: To my So Cal mofos: are you having this problem?  (Read 492 times)

Sikotic™

To my So Cal mofos: are you having this problem?
« on: April 22, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »
Are mosquitos biting the fuck out of you? I look like I got smallpox in this motherfucker because I have no AC so I leave windows open and somehow these cocksucking mosquitoes get past my screen door and feed on me. I probably got bird flu or West Nile by now.

And I had my fuckin car washed only to get littered with butterfly and mosquito guts all over my windshield.

I call for the extinction of these insects. Fuck them in their arses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

Re: To my So Cal mofos: are you having this problem?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 01:28:14 AM »
And BEES! there are also bees like a motherfucker all around my apartment. and spiders, fuck this warm weather all living things come out to play shit.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 01:31:49 AM »
fuckin skeeters

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 03:49:43 AM »
I got scorpions out here in the desert but that's about it.  I'll be in the midwest in a week in a half at the lake where I'm sure I'll get my fair share of mosquito bites. 

If you want a lame home remedy, keep a dryer sheet in your pocket.  Mosquitos hate that shit.  At least that's what a forwarded email told me back in 2002.

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 03:52:31 AM »
I'm not in SoCal, but in BC out in the wilderness we have crazy amounts of mosquitoes. I hate the bloodsuckers,  I hope they drink some HIV infected blood and die.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Elano

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 04:06:29 AM »
I probably got bird flu or West Nile by now.
LOL ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 04:10:06 AM »
My city in April

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 04:12:18 AM »
My city in April

Your city looks fuckin dope.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 07:09:47 AM »
You know what, one thing I miss about California is that mosquitos aren't the problem they are in Minnesota. In Minnesota, since we have so many lakes, mosquitos are out 24/7.

Moe

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:06 AM »
And BEES! there are also bees like a motherfucker all around my apartment. and spiders, fuck this warm weather all living things come out to play shit.
i came home from work one day and went straight to the bathroom to take a leak. i turned on the light whipped out my massive manhood and started pissing. all of a sudden a huge bee started flying straight for me and hit me in the chest and made me drop my pecker, which made me piss on myself a little. after i finished pissing i picked up my slipped and crushed that rat bastard.

no one make me piss on myself and lives

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »

i had a bee infestation outside my front door for two days. i couldn't leave my home or get to the garage. i ended up hopping over my patio fence to leave every time i went out and parked the car on pch

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »
Yeah, fucking bastards.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »
Mosquitoes are the Jews of the insect world they feed off the blood of others.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 07:26:23 PM »
i was going to say we didn't have that problem here, but then i awoke from a nap with a big bite under my eye.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Blasphemy

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 08:43:02 PM »
The Heat, has been hurting my sleeping habits.I can't sleep if I'm over heated =(.Getting a swamp cooler for my place so we can still cool in the summer. Saves money/keeps my ass cool. =) Bought a 1960 Bel Air, so my ass is outside working on it. lol its a bitch in the heat.But so worth it in the end, I'll post Pics when its done xD Also Yes, we had a Bee Hive recently removed also. Huge as mother fucker. lol Glade its gone.