Author Topic: Xzibit next single and 50 cent album  (Read 357 times)

Myrealname

Xzibit next single and 50 cent album
« on: October 15, 2002, 06:35:00 AM »
Look for the "Gambler" or "simphony in X major" to be the next single from Man vs Machine.
While "Simphony in X major" is everyone's logical choice,apparently the only thing preventing it from happening is sony and interscope's continued beefing over 50 cent signing. Also,the official title of 50's Shady records debut is "Get Rich Young or Die Trying"
« Last Edit: October 15, 2002, 06:35:41 AM by Myrealname »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Xzibit next single and 50 cent album
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 06:37:41 AM »
I'd rather see "The Gambler" be the next single personally....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 10:35:12 AM »
God Damnnnn! Now i understand why The West aint sellin... Gambler ?! ... Single? Symphony in X Major? Make an album push units? with a hook like dat.. anywayz, its not my choice but BREAK YOURSELF... HARDER... WHERE IT HURTS or MY NAME would help his album reAch the platinum status

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 10:44:17 AM »
God Damnnnn! Now i understand why The West aint sellin... Gambler ?! ... Single? Symphony in X Major? Make an album push units? with a hook like dat.. anywayz, its not my choice but BREAK YOURSELF... HARDER... WHERE IT HURTS or MY NAME would help his album reAch the platinum status

I love when corny dorks think THEIR favorite song is what should be the single.  LOL-dumbass.  Gambler and SITKOX are both as hell...
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2002, 10:50:51 AM »
I think "Gambler" is the next single. In the video for "Multiply" Xzibit ends up in Las Vegas then it says "to be continued" and what better place to shoot a video called "Gambler" than in Las Vegas?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2002, 11:03:27 AM »

I love when corny dorks think THEIR favorite song is what should be the single.  LOL-dumbass.  Gambler and SITKOX are both as hell...

1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King

Yea we can see with ur name "King Suge" and ur avatar that u love to talk shit... No its not cuz they my fav songs..  its because MOST OF THE PEOPLE who heard em prefered these songs... So shut tha fuck up im not into cyber beef I never disssed anybody I was juss givin my opinion and if u love Suge's Dick so much, go jump on it and leave mine alone

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2002, 03:16:42 PM »
I d have my name as the next single casual rap fans tend to pick up eminem and nate tracks.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2002, 03:17:25 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2002, 04:14:28 PM »
Damn thats a wack choice he need  club Banger as next single

teecee

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2002, 04:55:31 PM »
Me, being the CORNY DORK that i am, don't see how The Gambler or Symphony in X will help this album.......both are solid tracks, but hardly are the type of songs that will help Xzibit.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2002, 05:22:15 AM »
My Name would be the only logical choice. Why? Eminem ---> Guaranteed record sales. Although the idea of Gambler bein' the single 'cause of the previous video's ending sounds logical.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2002, 09:27:42 AM »
shuuda released break yoself

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2002, 07:36:20 PM »
"My Name" should be the next single no questions...

Eminem + Nate Dogg on the same track = A For Sure Hit!

Than for the 3rd single, he should use "Choke Me, Spank Me"...That shit is just soooo catchy...I can just imagine little High School Girls running around going 'choke me spank me pull my haiiiir!"...and than the guys going 'I dont want to love you...I just want to fuck you!'...

so "My Name" and "Choke Me, Spank Me" would definently help sales no doubt...PeACe

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2002, 11:20:21 PM »
Damn thats a wack choice he need  club Banger as next single
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Dominator

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2002, 12:31:19 AM »
my name should not be a single.
just becuase a track has eminem in it.. doesn't mean it should be the next single..

choke me, spank me (pull my hair) should DEFINATELY not be a single..

neither of those two songs are single material.. your average music listener doesn't want to hear about the jd/eminem feud.. nor do they want to hear about x just wanting to fuck sluts.. those songs are best left on the album.. and the more "commercial" kind of tracks should be released as singles..

you all know what i'm talking about.. tracks that don't glorify violence, sex or disrespecting women.. they're the ones that rip up the charts.

it's all about CONTENT...

i'm not saying the above aren't good songs.. they just aren't good singles..

heart of man would be a good choice in my opinion.. it's a song that i could see fitting in on the charts.. and it's got instant recognition from the Toto - Africa sample..

Gambler also fits in, and seems logical given the multiply video, as WestCoastVeteran said.

guess we'll just have to wait and see..

Peace.
Dominator.

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2002, 05:00:13 AM »
I don't know what's wrong with me.  I'm as big an Xzibit fan as most of ya'll but I think "Gambler" is straight up boring.  Maybe I need to go listen to it some more.  I thought it was weak.  

Yo...straight up.....Xzibit is making a BIG mistake if he does not release "Symphony" as the next single!!!!!!!!!!!  That song will make him go platinum!!!  And what the fuck does 50 Cent have to do with the single not being selected?

Yo...and for a third single..."Choke Me, Spank Me, Pull My Hair".......... just clean it up for the kids and you got an MTV and BET hit.

I'm a ghost.....peace