Author Topic: Any of ya'll ready to retract your ridiculous "LeBron>Kobe" claims yet?  (Read 6603 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

come on...i know some of you are really re-thinkin that shit...be honest, we wont poke fun.

LOL

8)

westsiderider323

only lebron can score 40+ in a playoff game and still lose

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
In all honesty it's unfair to compare either guy to each other.
Kobe has 10x the experience that LeBron has & lasted the longevity it takes to be a legend.
LeBron is still a kid w/the best part of his career still being "Potential".
(Numbers thus far are amazing... But alot can happen)

It's amazing that they are only seperated by 6/7 years.
(But in Basketball IQ it's a lifetime, That said James is defo on the right path)

When Kobe pack's it up, Then Compare what James does/does not to Bryant's legacy.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Right now Kobe Bryant is the best player in the world and there is no doubt about that.  What Lebron had to do though this postseason in spite of his teammates pathetic performances was amazing and the guy is only 24 but yeah right now Kobe is still the best.  That 3 point play he made early in the 4th qtr last night was beyond special.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Right now Kobe Bryant is the best player in the world and there is no doubt about that.  What Lebron had to do though this postseason in spite of his teammates pathetic performances was amazing and the guy is only 24 but yeah right now Kobe is still the best.  That 3 point play he made early in the 4th qtr last night was beyond special.

LOL...flip-floppin is okay when you admit you were wrong. you should apologize for all that bullshit you've talked in the past couple months.

Kool Beenz

people just say that shit about kobe cus you make them hate him nik lol
or you make it fun to hate him atleast

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Kobe has 10x the experience that LeBron has & lasted the longevity it takes to be a legend.

(But in Basketball IQ it's a lifetime, That said James is defo on the right path)

When Kobe pack's it up, Then Compare what James does/does not to Bryant's legacy.

that easily sums it up the best.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

On Point!

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

On Point!

Yup. Damn Kobe can really do whatever he wants whenever he wants, last night proved that..Greatest player in the game and its not close

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
people just say that shit about kobe cus you make them hate him nik lol
or you make it fun to hate him atleast

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^that's some female ass shit...I feel bad for dudes who think like that and speak from emotion as opposed to logic. :-\

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i really never thought lebron was on kobes level, because of his inablity to close games and his shitty j's.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

So cus Kobes team has fared better, its now ridiculous to say Lebron>Kobe? lol. 

:grumpy: wow...lol only on Dubcc....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^that's some female ass shit...I feel bad for dudes who think like that and speak from emotion as opposed to logic. :-\

but you speak from you emotions all the time LMAO.

you love Kobe; love = emotion.

your emotions just make you always speak positively about him.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

but you speak from you emotions all the time LMAO.

you love Kobe; love = emotion.

your emotions just make you always speak positively about him.

lol NIK cant see it, because he's in love. So he doesnt realize how ridiculous he looks to everyone else.  He thinks all these Laker fans (mostly cheerleaders) agree with him, when in reality more of the time they dont. They just dont speak up.  A lot of them might think Kobe is better then LeBron, and thats fine. Thats their opinion.  But they dont agree with him when he makes idiotic comments about players like Kwame Brown bein the next great thing, or Farmar, or Sasha, or Bynum > Howard lol.  What NIK has done over the years, is say the Lakers are the best ALL the time. So that during that one instance (maybe this year) when they are...he can say "i told you so". Completely ignoring the fact that it has been YEARS since anyone could say that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"