Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: TITANS
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 07:35:22 PM »
Young did throw 17 in his 2nd season

it was a different offensive scheme then, but that actually surprises me.

EDIT: but the point was now, like as long as they are a run-first team; he shouldn't throw many picks.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »
Young did throw 17 in his 2nd season

it was a different offensive scheme then, but that actually surprises me.

EDIT: but the point was now, like as long as they are a run-first team; he shouldn't throw many picks.
17 INTS his 2nd year
13 his first year

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2009, 08:58:18 PM »
Incredible game and to win 5 games in a row is impressive. Vince is doing his thing along with the whole team.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2009, 09:10:43 PM »

I hate Rivers more than I hate Brady.

Everything being said CJ is still the best player on that team.
Does it have to do with the Chargers-Colts playoff games the last 2 years? ;D

To be honest. I just hate seeing his face when he's happy. With Brady it's because of all the the hype. With Rivers it's genuine dislike. Colts games aside. I give no credit to Rivers for those wins either. In one of them Billy Volek walked in and drove them down the field against the horrible D.

The scrambling a is a bonus, like it is with Roth. What Vince showed me tonight was exactly what Ben showed me in the SB. Sure both cases were left up to bad defense at the end by the very same defense. But Vince was calm, steady, and made the throws he needed to make. What's that word they use for Brady all the time? He had poise. It doesn't mean I think he's one of the elites, but Vince Young has matured. You can't deny that.

Vince is a different type of scrambler than Roth.

Roth scrambles when there is nothing available and he sees room, Vince scrambles when he sees room even if he might have a play with the pass, it's just something i never cared for.

he's less a scrambler than Vick was, but more of one than Roth is.

That's my point though. I think he's becoming more like Roth ad less like Vick. He's learning to hold on and look for the pass rather than run. As for who is better between the three QBs in the draft class. I did think when the draft happened that Vince would end up with the worst career of the three. So far it's Leinart. Leinart has disappointed me but he could still turn it around. I'd pick Vince for the worst team, meaning on a bad team I'd take Vince to give us a better chance at some Ws over the other two. I'd still take Cutler on a great team over those two and a lot of other QBs.

I said at the beginning of the trade that my theory on QBs would be shown true and that Orton would jump way up while Cutler could take a major hit. On a great offense with great weapons Cutler was an animal. In a joke system like Chicago he looks as bad as Orton did, while Orton looks like a QB you hope doesn't get injured because now Denver is counting on him or so it would seem. It's my own little Brady rule. Cassel really helped that out this year too.

Anyway, if I was building a dynasty and wanted the best shot at multiple SB appearances and wins, I'd take Cutler over all of the other young QBs. On the 2000s New England Cutler would give us as better chance at 3 or more than Young or Leinart. Same with the 90s Cowboys, or 80s 49ers, or 70s Steelers, or 60s Packers. Or even just one SB and had an offensive team, I'd as of now take Jay. Maybe that'll change in the coming years.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »
Young is definitely doing a better job of not leaving the pocket so quick and looking pass first before run.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
0-6 to 1 game outta the playoffs  :o

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »
titans still aint makin the playoffs

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »

5-6 being one game out of he playoffs says more about the conference this than it does about the Titans. Last year the wild card teams were 12-4 and 11-5 and one 11-5 team was left out. This year I expect 1 or 2 9-7 teams in the playoffs.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »

5-6 being one game out of he playoffs says more about the conference this than it does about the Titans. Last year the wild card teams were 12-4 and 11-5 and one 11-5 team was left out. This year I expect 1 or 2 9-7 teams in the playoffs.
I think 10-6 will make it, not 9-7

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
What are you talking about? Even if the Steelers lose next week and the Titans win, the Steelers hold the tiebreaker over the Titans.

1      Indianapolis (y)    South     11-0-0
2     Cincinnati    North    8-3-0
3     San Diego    West    8-3-0
4     New England    East    7-3-0
5     Denver    West    7-4-0
6     Jacksonville    South    6-5-0

7     Baltimore    North    6-5-0
8     Pittsburgh    North    6-5-0
9     Miami    East    5-6-0
10     N.Y. Jets    East    5-6-0
11     Tennessee    South    5-6-0

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
Forget about Miami & NYJ. They have no chance. This is coming down to Jax, Pitt, Den, Tennessee, Bal

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »

I think 10-6 will make it, not 9-7

The way schedule is I see the absolute maximum win/loss for the AFC west being 10-6 for both SD and Denver, and at both 10-6 they'll both get in. But for the other teams to get to 10-6 they have to win every game but one. Dolphins have NE, Jack, Ten, Pit, and Houston so they're out. Jacksonville has NE, Houston, Miami and Indy, before going to Cleveland so 10-6 it's not gonna happen for them. Pit has Oakland and Cleveland coming up so they need those two because after that it's Baltimore, GB, and Miami so it's still up in the air if they win the next two. They lose one and they're done. Baltimore has the best chance if they win next week against GB. Even if they don't win they'll be 6-6 going into a Lions, Bears, Steelers, Raiders stretch and they can run that table but I see them losing to Pit. Jets have to run the table against Buffalo, Tampa, Atlanta, Indy, and Cinci. Good luck. Houston might have the best chance running the table against Jack, Seattle, St Louis, Miami, and a week 17, probably resting, Patriots. Your Titans win next week and then they'll have a real shot at running the table and going in. That being said they'll never beat the Pats in New England in January. As good and as smart as Vince has been since the bye, ol' Bill is better and smarter and will think of the very best ways to destroy VY10.

But of all those scenarios I drew up I just can't see two 10-6 teams in the wildcard. I fully expect to see a very interesting week 17 this year with a lot of teams fighting for that 9-7 spot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2009, 12:24:34 PM »
i personally declare the Titans are losing next week.

although it is set up for them to win, in a weird way of thinking about it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »
Forget about Miami & NYJ. They have no chance. This is coming down to Jax, Pitt, Den, Tennessee, Bal

Jax is done, but Houston has a shot.