Author Topic: Superbowl thread  (Read 2465 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Superbowl thread
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »
Been an ok game so far, nothing amazing. No real stand out plays.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Superbowl thread
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:58:32 PM »
Giants winning is one stand out, lol.

Watched first half, and came back for final minutes.... man you Americans can drag shit, lol.

rayallen0

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
thought it was gna be another classic brady moment.

good game though. even though i think the patriots receivers need to learn how to catch

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 07:05:05 PM »
I was on the couch after the safety, think I hope the game comes down to Brady with the ball down by 4, and the safety being the difference between getting into FG range and having to score a TD, because with out that safety I almost guarantee that game is won on Gostowski's leg, but thanks to Tom Terrific they were down by 4 (I purposely choose to ignore that the two point would have been a kick and this making the game down by three for an FG tie rather than win).

But I've said for years that in games that count Tommy Boy buckles under the pressure unless he's tied and just needs an FG for the win. And the last time he was down by 4 in a major game it was 06 in the very same stadium and he threw a pick to Indy in the AFC Championship.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 07:14:58 PM »
 ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 07:18:30 PM »
::)

Roll whatever you want, Brady's never lead a come back in a big game and his three drives that made him who he is when the game was tied are matched with three games where he was behind and couldn't make it happen.

I'll say this; if the Game is tied and I need to get in FG range I'll go with Tommy T, but if I'm behind and I need a guy that can lead a TD drive I'm going with Eli.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 07:28:48 PM »
Your schtick is tired shallow. Everyone gets it, you hate Brady and refuse to give him any credit. If the pats win you downplay Brady and praise the rest of the team. If they lose the word team disappears from your vocabulary and it's all bradys fault. I'm a jets fan, I hate Brady with a passion. But your hilariously bias.

And when it's the mannings it's the complete opposite. When they win it's all them, when they lose it's the teams fault.

Difference in this game, welker failed to make that big catch to essentially seal the game. Then manningham makes an all time great catch for the giants.

rayallen0

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 07:33:20 PM »
Brady did great after the 1st play. and Brady was very clutch as he had 2 pin point passes that were dropped on the last drive and if welker caught it they would have won. I don't know how you can blame him for this.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 07:37:12 PM »
Brady did great after the 1st play. and Brady was very clutch as he had 2 pin point passes that were dropped on the last drive and if welker caught it they would have won. I don't know how you can blame him for this.

Only shallow will blame Brady. His hate blinds him from the truth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 07:46:38 PM »
chammy ur boyfriend LOST

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 07:50:51 PM »
I come here to simply say this. Bill Belichick is overrated since Spygate. His coaching is what I'm blaming the Patriots losing this game on.

If you have ever played at any level of the game, from Pee-Wee to NFL... rule number 1, Never, never, never let the other team score. Belichick tried to pull something that only works on Madden, let the other team score so you get the ball sooner... that completely fucked up his team. You stop them, force a field goal and then get the ball back and try to get to field goal range to win. You do NOT let a team score 6 points, ever. Bill Belichick is overrated and spy gate exposed him. He let the Giants score so they can get the ball back and it back fired. You hope they get three and then you get three, because it's easier to get into field goal range than it is to score a touch down.

I am happy with the results. Eli Manning has to be looked at as a great QB of his era, better than his brother, well lets not get carried away. The Colts are a playoff team in the Super Bowl hunt with Peyton, 2-14 and crumbling without him. That's HUGE. Brady gets hurt, Matt Cassell holds down the fort for a year. Eli's history is still being written, but Brady and Peyton's is solidified, both are HoF QB's, I think Brady is overrated, but then again it's hard to throw that many yards, I don't care how much your coach cheats.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »

I'm not blaming him, but if people want to call him the best ever, he's going to have to play better than the way he did. And after the safety he threw a terrible jump ball INT, and both tipped balls from JPP could have been picked.

For the record I don't think Eli played all that great either. Terrible clock management and lack of awareness on the timeclock to burn two TOs, and some real risky throws that could have been picks all through the game.

But the difference in te game comes down to raw talent; Eli has the ability to connect on a throw to Manningham, and Brady simply does not. As far as this single game goes a QB switch would have been the difference in the which team won and which team lost.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 08:07:36 PM »

I'm not blaming him, but if people want to call him the best ever, he's going to have to play better than the way he did. And after the safety he threw a terrible jump ball INT, and both tipped balls from JPP could have been picked.

For the record I don't think Eli played all that great either. Terrible clock management and lack of awareness on the timeclock to burn two TOs, and some real risky throws that could have been picks all through the game.

But the difference in te game comes down to raw talent; Eli has the ability to connect on a throw to Manningham, and Brady simply does not. As far as this single game goes a QB switch would have been the difference in the which team won and which team lost.

Difference came down to coaching.. I think Brady was great, tonight and all season. I'll never admit saying it. Belichick coast his team the game.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 08:08:28 PM »
NEW YAWK GIANTS FOOTBALL  8)

cant wait to for 2012's season....JETS vs GIANTS superbowl :)

rayallen0

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
time on the clock
defenses
receivers

If somehow Eli could make those dropped passes caught i doubt he would make a diff