Author Topic: Jeremy Lin  (Read 1796 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jeremy Lin
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
^i did...he never looked special, at all. thats why i was sorta shocked by this whole emergence. that layup really made me think he was awful, though.

i thought he had potential after the summer camp games, but when i saw him play in golden state i thought he was done and couldnt play bball at this level.

but btw mark jackson is a horrible coach, did u guys hear his coaching on "the wire" shit he talks a whole bunch of nonsense.

lol i remember the first game he goes "u guys sucks, we know that, but" lol dude didnt talk any X' n O's he just gave them a useless inspirational speech.

LOL
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

rayallen0

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2012, 02:00:14 PM »
great read on Lin's mentality, family, and upbringing: "Jeremy Lin's high school coach is surprised, too" -
http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/id/7574452/jeremy-lin-high-school-coach-surprised-too

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2012, 02:44:24 PM »
Stanford and UCLA both said they would of started Lin if he played there but they wanted him to walk on.  Harvard and Brown guaranteed him a spot on the team.

The problem with what Mayweather said is that the majority of the nba is black so of course nobody is going to hype up a black player.  Would of been the same thing if the player was Middle Eastern, Arab or Mexican.  If a black dude came into the NHL and served of course he would be the talk of the nation whereas all the other players are white it wouldn't be the big of a deal.  Thats the case with any sport where a certain race is a minority.  (i.e - Tiger Woods, Yao Ming & The Williams Sisters)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 04:59:42 PM »
Lets be honest here.  Lets put aside all the media and espn hype for a sec.  The guys started how many games?  Yeah, hes been good, and I think it would be a good story, but lets let him actually put a season together before we crown him anything.  Mark Sanchez, the Philadelphia Eagles, and countless other overhyped players/teams in any sport would love to have just been left alone to play the game without all this undue bullshit circus.

And before any stat nerd comes in here and says look at his stats i say bullshit anyone can string a successful week together.  That being said, I wish the best for the dude (hope the knicks lose though) and this would make a good story if he actually backed it up first.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
Also, it shows how dumb fans/media are when monta ellis continually gets snubbed every year from the all star game/elite player talk, even tho hes one of the premier scorers and players in the entire league and jeremy lin plays a great week and people are annointing him and comparing him to all time greats.

East coast bias/espn hypemachine at work.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

rayallen0

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »
FTL now officially stands for "For The Lin." GW 3 at the buzzer?!? #Linsanity

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 09:46:44 AM »
This guy's on a roll.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 10:42:43 AM »
If he can do what he's doing against the Bulls, Heat, etc. then I will believe. Until then, it's just Tebow Hype. And of course he gonna do it again tonight because they're playing the kings  ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 01:21:13 PM »
i see mark jackson coming back to espn real soon.

who actually coaches on the team? it just seems like all mark jackson does is say corny movie type inspirational speeches that literally get me going   ???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2012, 02:19:45 PM »
If he can do what he's doing against the Bulls, Heat, etc. then I will believe. Until then, it's just Tebow Hype. And of course he gonna do it again tonight because they're playing the kings  ::)

he beat the Fakers

i know they are an average team now but still, they used to be something

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »
looney u must be a huge Lin fan since hes asian right?  lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
looney u must be a huge Lin fan since hes asian right?  lol

i was before he got the hype.

now i can't stop but hate all the fucking Facebook posts about him, fucking asians.

now everybody in my fb is a damn lin fan when they didn't give a damn about him when he was in harvard or when he was burning john wall during the rookie summer camps last year.

and this stupid whore topped it off with hers "please stop posting about Jeremy Lin. You guys never heard about him or even knew he existed when he was dropped from every team until now. So calm down. If I read another "Yellow Mamba" "All I do is Lin Lin Lin" or "Nothing is Lin-possible" I will punch the next Lin looking person I see. jk, or am I?"

bitch doesnt know shit about basketball, and the only thing she says when the game is on is "oooh hees fine", miss piggy look bitch. but id bet you guys would think she's fine, for some reason non asian dudes have the most horrible taste of asian women.

honestly i don't like women that say they "love" sports, its bullshit and they don't know what the fuck their talking about. it just pisses me off, they end off looking like dumb fucking sluts and it makes you just want to slap the shit out of them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2012, 07:10:27 PM »
so ur 1 of them self hating asians?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2012, 07:14:25 PM »

no, i love bein korean, but the fact that nobody supported him when he was at college or last year, gets to me.

people are just so easily influenced

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »

no, i love bein korean, but the fact that nobody supported him when he was at college or last year, gets to me.

people are just so easily influenced

well thats america for ya.  what have u done for me lately type shit.