Author Topic: Chiefs will beat the colts  (Read 1027 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Chiefs will beat the colts
« on: December 31, 2013, 12:42:19 AM »
Guaranteed.

We almost beat the Chargers if not for two horribly botched calls by the refs at the end.  And that was with all backups in the game.

Expect Jamaal Charles to have a Michael Jordan like performance.  If not for Peyton, Charles should be MVP this year.  And he steps it up in big games.  The only other playoff game he played in was against the ravens a few years back and he broke a big one, and was almost singlehandedly taking over the game until some baltimore D-lineman pulled a cheap shot and landed on charles leg while he was already down.  Charles got shooken up but still had heart to return to the game but it wasn't the same after that.

Charles had a week off and is hundred percent healthy.  Also chiefs are getting justin houston back who is the reason our defense lead us to a 9-0 start before his injury.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

Re: Chiefs will beat the colts
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 11:07:51 AM »
Based on how many games the Chiefs won during the regular season I would expect it to be a major disappointment if they blew it in the first round. I see 'em moving on, Luck is very good but the Colts don't really seem like a team that's ready to take the next step, especially with the ineffectiveness of Richardson, and Wayne out. That defense is gonna give 'em problems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:11:08 AM by Remedy360 »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
Man what a bold guarantee.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:02:53 PM »
It should be a tough game. I don't think I can call it either way. I'm a big fan of both teams. Obviously I want Peyton to take it all this year, but I'd have no issue with the Chiefs hoisting the Lombardi.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 02:12:34 PM »
Man what a bold guarantee.

well the Chiefs are the underdog, technically.

...But they had the same record during the regular season as the Colts, and they would of won another one last weekend but they sat all their starters.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:23:06 PM »
Go colts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »
It wouldn't shock me at all if they lost. They only have two legit wins against the Cowboys (if you want to even call that legit) and the Eagles. The three other good teams they played were the Chargers, Broncos and Colts and went 0-5.

And no 2.5 dog can ever be "guaranteed" to win.

Stop trolling.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 04:24:02 PM »
Tt
It wouldn't shock me at all if they lost. They only have two legit wins against the Cowboys (if you want to even call that legit) and the Eagles. The three other good teams they played were the Chargers, Broncos and Colts and went 0-5.

And no 2.5 dog can ever be "guaranteed" to win.

Stop trolling.

That's a terrible arguement.  So you would feel better if they beat the Broncos but got dropped by the Jaguars?  Because that's how the Colts have been all year, inconsistent.

I think its better if a team shows consistency and they beat the teams they are supposed to beat week in and week out which is what the Chiefs did all year.  They were the most consistent team in football.  And now they rested their starters last week and they are ready to put it all on the line against the Colts so there is no stopping them.

And trolling is following someone into an unrelated sports thread to hate on them.  Trolling isn't rooting for your hometown team in a big playoff game.

I know all about trolling now, because when I was trippin out on my boy sccit I actually trolled him for a few days.  Id check his recent posts and follow him into an unrelated sports thread to say Kobe sucks.  So I can now see life through a trolls eyes because I've been one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:41:30 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 05:19:20 PM »
No, actually my argument is they lost to the three best teams they played on their easy ass schedule five times.

What I'm saying is they beat all the 2-3/5 teams on the schedule and then went 0-5 against the 4/5 and 5/5 teams.

With the lone exception being the Eagles...when they didn't have the identity they have now.

THEREFORE, there's absolutely not reason to believe the 2.5 dog is a guarantee.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 02:53:33 AM »
T
No, actually my argument is they lost to the three best teams they played on their easy ass schedule five times.

What I'm saying is they beat all the 2-3/5 teams on the schedule and then went 0-5 against the 4/5 and 5/5 teams.

With the lone exception being the Eagles...when they didn't have the identity they have now.

Have you ever seen Jamal Charles perform in a big game?  In fact, have you ever seen him play, in any game?

The Chiefs last two losses didn't even count.  They would not have changed their seeding for the playoffs at all, win or lose.   

So really they only had 3 legit losses all year long.  The legit lost to the Broncos, in Denver.  And if you want to say that Denver is a better team then the Chiefs, that's fine because I actually believe the Chiefs are the second best team in the league, behind Denver.

They also legit lost to Denver at home.  But that was a game that could have easily gone the other way.  The Chiefs were within one score at the end of the game and drivin, when they got stopped in the redzone in the final seconds on a missed holding call.

The loss to San Diego was their only legit loss besides Denver.  In that game the Chiefs had it all wrapped up when in the final moments Rivers got one by Sean Smith in the corner of the endzone for a dramatic game winning touchdown.  It was back and forth all day, a shootout.  No way that game becomes a shootout if Justin Houston was playing.  Justin Houston is back now, bitches!

Chiefs Gauranteed!

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 09:27:09 AM »
T

And if you want to say that Denver is a better team then the Chiefs, that's fine because I actually believe the Chiefs are the second best team in the league, behind Denver.

In the league? I'd take the Hawks and the 49ers over them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 07:03:25 PM »
Yes, I've seen Charles play before LMAO.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 07:28:23 PM »
Yes, I've seen Charles play before LMAO.

The guy just might be the best athlete in the game.  His dash times at Texas in college were good enough to qualify for the Olympics.  He ran track but obviously footbal got in the way of him participating in the Olympics.   And he's not like Darrius Heyward Bey, a speedster who can't do anything else.  Jammal can get it done in all 3 phases, running, catching, blocking.  Against the Raiders he had like 4 receiving touchdowns and 1 running.

Funny backstory on him though is that they thought he was too small to make it when he was first drafted.  He didn't get much playing time and had fumble issues and a couple of minor injuries.  Finally, one game his second season Todd Haley just had him inactive.  Didn't even put him on the 55 man roster!     The running back who did play is a guy who wasn't even in the league the next year.   

Maybe this lit a fire under Jamaal or maybe Larry Johnson completely falling off, did the trick.  But the next week Larry lashed out at Haley saying he didn't like taking direction from a coach, "who'd never played the game" Haley was a golfer not a football player growing up.   Johnson was also playing horribly, the team was 1-7, so they were like fuck it, and cut their highest paid player.

So Jamaal suits up back up on the 55 man roster, mid-season and then explodes for over 1,000 yards in the final half of the season, including a 200 yard performance against Denver.  And the rest is history.

By the way, same thing happened to Derrick Johson.  Haley sat him for a guy who is not even in the league anymore.  Johnson got so pissed off that last game of the season against Denver he had two interceptions returned for a touchdown and lead the team in tackles. He's been in the probowl every year since.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 10:22:49 PM »
Anyway, the Chiefs are pretty overrated as far as being a legit contender goes. I personally think they'll find a way to beat Indianapolis, but it should end after that. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 02:42:53 PM »
colts are winning this.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09