Author Topic: Bad Azz - overlooked MC?  (Read 945 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Bad Azz - overlooked MC?
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2014, 09:10:54 AM »
badazz was more than anybody from the dpg in the studio sessions of 2pac/outlawz...they got two recording rooms dpg used one and pac/lawz..so the competion was there...

I think Kurupt was with 'Pac and Tha Outlawz more than anyone out of DPG.

yeah, kurupt and daz seem to have done a lot more work with Pac than Snoop did for example.

bad azz was on like what, 5 songs with Pac? 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2014, 09:17:14 AM »
bad azz > crooked i

without a question!

...lol even snoop said in that interview in 2006 that crooked i is better than badazz... and the thing about that makaveli song krazy is that the outlawz had something for this but the beat was too slow for them and they passed it on badazz because badazz was more than anybody from the dpg in the studio sessions of 2pac/outlawz...they got two recording rooms dpg used one and pac/lawz..so the competion was there...
snoop didn't said that in '06 it was actually the other way around.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BIGWORM

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2014, 10:12:19 AM »
Dude is talented and is a good writer but he just can't carry a whole song. He's the type of rapper that needs to be in a group.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2014, 10:15:00 AM »
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »
Dude is talented and is a good writer but he just can't carry a whole song. He's the type of rapper that needs to be in a group.
Yup.  The retail version of Ghetto Star got really boring after one or two verses.  Frankly I used to listen to the instrumental more than the retail song (since I had the CD single for it back in the day).

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 11:17:03 AM »
Yup.  The retail version of Ghetto Star got really boring after one or two verses.  Frankly I used to listen to the instrumental more than the retail song (since I had the CD single for it back in the day).

the version with Pac is the best

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2014, 02:29:43 PM »
personal business and word on tha streetz are both west coast classics