Author Topic: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?  (Read 1450 times)

MOBNigga06

Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?
« on: February 10, 2015, 07:49:02 AM »
Been bumping a lot of Fatal songs lately and noticed many lines that sound like disses towards Napoleon (and partially the other Outlawz for continuing to work with him).

Am I correct in thinking that Fatal and Napoleon never recorded any songs together after Yak's death? I'm pretty sure that Fatal only re-joined the Outlawz after Napoleon was out of the group.

Also, Fatal seems to imply on a lot of songs that he intends to kill Napo's cousin Roddy (the dude who killed Yak) and other people he thinks are responsible for Yak's death. On the Noble/Fatal album (Thug In Thug Out), there's a song with the hook "Tell your boy he make noise he gon eat that shit, I gave my word to Kadafi I'mma keep that shit." And another song where the hook goes "he gon have to die like he killed Killa Kadaf."

Pac heads should shed some light here.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 07:59:56 AM »
interesting... and could you post up the names of a few Fatal tracks you've been feeling so I can check them out
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 08:35:27 AM »
interesting... and could you post up the names of a few Fatal tracks you've been feeling so I can check them out

Some tracks with dope Fatal verses that come to mind:

Letter to Pac
Hella Bars (w/ Noble)
Killa Kadaf (w/ Noble)
Gangsta Party Part 2 (w/ Noble & Daz)
Call Em Up
Everyday
All of Fatal's verses on Perfect Timing
Lots of good Fatal verses on Jerzey Giantz
Fatal's verse on the Outlawz remix of Tupac Back stands out to me too

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »
napoleon and fatal did many songs after Pac's death

That's Life is a song with just the 2 of them in fact

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »
napoleon and fatal did many songs after Pac's death

That's Life is a song with just the 2 of them in fact

Many songs? I looked through my stuff and found just one other one (I Wanna Be Free).

I doubt it could be many songs. I would guess that there was a time when they talked and tensions were lowered, but deep down, it seems that Fatal resented Napoleon and everyone associated with Napo's neighborhood on account of Kadafi's death.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 09:41:32 AM »
http://www.filedropper.com/04-thatslife

many not many songs but there's one with just the 2 of them

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 09:44:28 AM »
they were also on the songs We Gone Ride (Yukmouth ft Outlawz)

and songs on Retribution made after Pac died like Mr. Makaveli and Pass the Heat

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 09:51:39 AM »
Fatal's interview with hitemup.com had him saying a lot of good things about Napolean, and I think it was from 2003.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 11:10:20 AM »
they collabed on 5 songs after 1996 to be exact

Fatal/Napoleon - That's Life
Yukmouth feat. The Outlawz - We Gone Ride
Fatal feat. The Outlawz - I Wanna Be Free
The Outlawz feat. New Child - Killaz In Here
Regime/Outlawz - Last Man Standing

Fatal was also supposed to be on The Outlawz "Lost And Turned Out"
but I'm not sure if his verse was even recorded for that song

Outlawz/Fatal had a falling out after Pac & Kadafi died
but they hooked back up when they were both signed to rap-a-lot and collabed on some tracks
after that they had another falling out and there were some disses exchanged ("Loyalty" etc.)
they had an off and on relationship but now they are cool so I don't think there's any bad blood
Fatal had a problem with the cousin who shot Kadafi but I think he never blamed that on Napoleon

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 11:27:06 AM »

but they hooked back up when they were both signed to rap-a-lot and collabed on some tracks
after that they had another falling out and there were some disses exchanged ("Loyalty" etc.)
they had an off and on relationship but now they are cool so I don't think there's any bad blood
Fatal had a problem with the cousin who shot Kadafi but I think he never blamed that on Napoleon

you forgot Mr. Makaveli and Pass The Heat

MOBNigga06

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 09:09:00 PM »

you forgot Mr. Makaveli and Pass The Heat

Notice that in my original post I did not say "since Pac's death" but rather "since Yak's death" - the source of Fatal's beef with Napoleon.

Mr. Makaveli was obviously composed before Yak's death, since Yak is on it. As for the date of Pass the Heat, I wouldn't be surprised if this track also was recorded in the period between Pac's death and Yak's death, since we know that many of the songs on Retribution must have been recorded during that time span (this is obvious for the songs that Yak is on like Still Mournin).

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 09:17:14 PM »

Thanks for this info, homie.

Interesting how on Loyalty the only Outlaw who really disses Fatal hard is Napoleon, talking bout how he's gonna put a slug in him and how his "family's strong" (as if to say, "stop threatening Roddy").

On which songs does Fatal diss the Outlawz?

I've noticed that Fatal says in various places (even on his new album The Interview) that he won't make songs with any of Pac's enemies. This seems to me like a sideways diss at the Lawz for squashing the beef with Lil Cease and Mobb Deep (among others). Fatal definitely one of the most hardheaded and crazy loyal niggas alive.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 11:40:36 PM »
It was mostly Mobb Deep who Fatal really didn't like out of Pac's enemies, and he never really seemed to want to patch things up with them, even when the Outlawz did, particularly because they kept talking shit.

Remember that in an interview, he even said that he would make a song with Jay-Z, but because Jay-Z was cool about it and showed respect to Pac, particularly after Pac died, and he respected that.  Conversely, in the same interview, he said, "Fuck Snoop, fuck Daz Dillinger" (though he later retracted dissing Snoop and said Snoop was an "alright guy").

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 11:44:21 PM »
never once heard of the Outlawz having internal beef lol I'm sure they got into a few squabbles here and there on some brother ish but doubt they'd turn it into rap beef with one another or hold permanent grudges especially with Pac gone

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 12:06:46 AM »
No, Fatal was REALLY pissed before about how they handled themselves in Vegas and what they did afterward.  And he was vocal about it.