Author Topic: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?  (Read 1447 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
i remember the issue. alot of people thought muzamil was fatal in the photos.
Haha yup. I remember thinking that too, but I knew it wasn't him. Edi was trying to look like a boss and was on his cell phone in the pic.

It didn't take until 2004 for them to patch things up, it was in 2002, 2003 at the latest. Remember Fatal was on the Outlawz Worldwide DVD, and he was talking about how they were cool again and how he can "be hot under the collar" at times, then it cut to Napolean mentioning that the rift involved "some internet shit," likely referring to the first interview Fatal did with hitemup.com where he went at them hard.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »
i remember the issue. alot of people thought muzamil was fatal in the photos.
Haha yup. I remember thinking that too, but I knew it wasn't him. Edi was trying to look like a boss and was on his cell phone in the pic.

It didn't take until 2004 for them to patch things up, it was in 2002, 2003 at the latest. Remember Fatal was on the Outlawz Worldwide DVD, and he was talking about how they were cool again and how he can "be hot under the collar" at times, then it cut to Napolean mentioning that the rift involved "some internet shit," likely referring to the first interview Fatal did with hitemup.com where he went at them hard.

Does that interview still exist anywhere on the internet? I'd be very interested to see it.

How many songs has Muzamil done with the Lawz? I can't imagine it to be too many of them. Fucked up how they put that nigga on some songs on Better Dayz when I don't think he ever did a track with Pac while Pac was alive.

On a different note, it seems people in these thread believe that Yak's death was not an accident. That's news to me, since I thought the general consensus was that it was accidental. At least, that's what Napoleon always said. Roddy went into hiding in fear of retaliation, then Napo convinced him to turn himself in for it. But maybe that's a bullshit lie? If Yak's girlfriend witnessed it, then Roddy knew he wasn't going to get away with murder, so he just turned himself in and claimed it was accidental.

Does anyone know if there's been any retaliation against Roddy? Fatal raps about wanting revenge for Yak's death on a ton of songs, so it seems strange for him to talk all that shit and do nothing about it. Then again, this Roddy nigga is a nobody, so he mighta been merked and we'd not hear about it on the internet.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2015, 07:44:35 PM »
roddy probably moved to Panama like the guy who killed Proof

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 04:27:17 AM »
this is what i think of these 2 and the rest of the wacklawz

who cares?
imagine what it looked like if I would join every thread I don't care about and post something like this

CORREA

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 06:28:26 AM »
this is what i think of these 2 and the rest of the wacklawz

who cares?
imagine what it looked like if I would join every thread I don't care about and post something like this

imagine every thread about irrelevant rappers no one gives a shit about oh wait we here :D

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 06:57:08 AM »
well the thread is already two pages deep so obviously people are interested

CORREA

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2015, 07:46:46 AM »

only here on dub anywhere else out of dub no lol

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2015, 08:25:27 AM »
yeah but what better place though ? that's what this forum is specifically for. you speak about it like it's a sin or it's shameful, lol when it's always been one of the purposes of this very forum. I fail to see how it is abnormal, bad or worthy of disdain. If you don't like it, then that's your opinion, but don't act surprised to see the Outlawz discussed on a forum created in the early 00's by fans of golden age westcoast rap. you sometimes too create topics about artists from the same era.

it's like reproaching a bakery with selling bread "man fuck bakeries they sell bread and only bakeries do so, that goes to show how to touch they are"

CORREA

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 09:26:16 AM »
yeah but what better place though ? that's what this forum is specifically for. you speak about it like it's a sin or it's shameful, lol when it's always been one of the purposes of this very forum. I fail to see how it is abnormal, bad or worthy of disdain. If you don't like it, then that's your opinion, but don't act surprised to see the Outlawz discussed on a forum created in the early 00's by fans of golden age westcoast rap. you sometimes too create topics about artists from the same era.

it's like reproaching a bakery with selling bread "man fuck bakeries they sell bread and only bakeries do so, that goes to show how to touch they are"

yeah i been seeing the trend for years bout this forum specifically for washed up westcoast artist

MOBNigga06

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 11:23:53 AM »
Anybody who thinks Fatal is wack should be shot.

Anybody who posts in threads about subjects they don't care about needs a life.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

bouli77

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 11:39:41 AM »

yeah i been seeing the trend for years bout this forum specifically for washed up westcoast artist
Whether they are washed up or not is beside the point. You know the theme of the forum, its idiotic to complain about it. If its been going on for years its not a trend lol, simply the main focus of the forum. Once again dont act surprised to see the outlawz discussed when you your self post threads about albums they were a significant part of.

CORREA

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »
Anybody who thinks Fatal is wack should be shot.

Anybody who posts in threads about subjects they don't care about needs a life.

come shoot me mr MOBNigga lol

u stuck in the 90s fucks need a life cause the 90s been over

CORREA

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »

Whether they are washed up or not is beside the point. You know the theme of the forum, its idiotic to complain about it. If its been going on for years its not a trend lol, simply the main focus of the forum. Once again dont act surprised to see the outlawz discussed when you your self post threads about albums they were a significant part of.

the theme is west coast artist technically these aren't west coast artist
and this forum was to talk about west coast artist not the same old songs all the time look here http://www.dubcnn.com/

anybody talking about 20 - 25 year old songs or artist FUCK NO
its stupid fucks like you who are stuck in the past trying to relive your glory days lol
how the fuck is this forum supposed to move forward when people here talking about artist 25 years ago that nobody but dub and euros who know no better give a fuck about how the fuck new artist are supposed to come up here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 09:47:36 AM »

this

bouli77

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 03:14:24 PM »

the theme is west coast artist technically these aren't west coast artist
and this forum was to talk about west coast artist not the same old songs all the time look here http://www.dubcnn.com/

anybody talking about 20 - 25 year old songs or artist FUCK NO
its stupid fucks like you who are stuck in the past trying to relive your glory days lol
how the fuck is this forum supposed to move forward when people here talking about artist 25 years ago that nobody but dub and euros who know no better give a fuck about how the fuck new artist are supposed to come up here

you're nitpicking, we could have made the thread in the outbounds section the result would have been similar
the forum is to talk about west coast artists, among others. and if some songs are discussed several times, then so be it, variety is good and it's perfectly possible to talk about old songs and new songs on the same forum, you're not making much sense.

"stupid fucks", well I've never disrespected you so I would expect you to do same. maybe I'm stupid, but at least I make an effort to provide credible arguments to back up my points and form an educated opinion. but I don't know, maybe using the same 3 tired out arguments, which are often contradictory ("nobody in the US cares about these artists" / "you are stuck in the past" / "they won't sell" / "record sales don't mean good").

you claim I'm stuck in the past but I reguarly create threads about recent music (IamSu's album, Sage the Gemini's single going gold, Terrace Martin's NPR interview, dilated people and aloe blacc's video, yowda, snow tha product, jhene aiko's album, casey veggies, big krit, rittz, mack wilds, I could go on), and when I create a thread, I post my opinion, I just don't copy paste shit i've read on the internet like you. I bought more than 10 albums released in 14 and already 2 released in 15. how stuck in the past is it for you ? just cause I enjoy old shit don't mean I don't check newer shit, once again you're not making any sense.

You want the forum to move forward but all you spew is negativity and the threads that you create are insipid. Dubcc has its merits and its niche. it's the spot to discuss, among other things, music from the golden age of westcoast music. and there aren't too many forums doing just that nowadays, so in a way it's a place that needs to exist. if you don't find what you expect here, move on, there are other forums where there's more discussion about newer music, but you're not a particularly interesting and pertinent contributor and the thread about how you had supposedly deleted your account shows that most regular / interesting contributors thought just that, if not worse.