Author Topic: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?  (Read 1449 times)

Blood$

Re: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2015, 03:37:43 PM »
^ fatal ether 

abusive

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2015, 03:40:19 PM »
i remember the issue. alot of people thought muzamil was fatal in the photos.
Haha yup. I remember thinking that too, but I knew it wasn't him. Edi was trying to look like a boss and was on his cell phone in the pic.

It didn't take until 2004 for them to patch things up, it was in 2002, 2003 at the latest. Remember Fatal was on the Outlawz Worldwide DVD, and he was talking about how they were cool again and how he can "be hot under the collar" at times, then it cut to Napolean mentioning that the rift involved "some internet shit," likely referring to the first interview Fatal did with hitemup.com where he went at them hard.
DeeezNuuuts83, did you ever find that Fatal interview from jail? You were suppose to check and up it if you had it. We discussed that in the past about Fatal saying that Pac told the Lawz to never sign to DR while the other Laws said Pac never told them that. Please up it if you have it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2015, 08:18:03 PM »

man fuck bakeries they sell bread and only bakeries do so

LMAO

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2015, 08:22:08 PM »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2015, 02:18:35 AM »
i remember the issue. alot of people thought muzamil was fatal in the photos.
Haha yup. I remember thinking that too, but I knew it wasn't him. Edi was trying to look like a boss and was on his cell phone in the pic.

It didn't take until 2004 for them to patch things up, it was in 2002, 2003 at the latest. Remember Fatal was on the Outlawz Worldwide DVD, and he was talking about how they were cool again and how he can "be hot under the collar" at times, then it cut to Napolean mentioning that the rift involved "some internet shit," likely referring to the first interview Fatal did with hitemup.com where he went at them hard.
DeeezNuuuts83, did you ever find that Fatal interview from jail? You were suppose to check and up it if you had it. We discussed that in the past about Fatal saying that Pac told the Lawz to never sign to DR while the other Laws said Pac never told them that. Please up it if you have it.
I've always had it, but it's on the iPod I use for playing music in my car. I picked up a MacBook Pro and don't have the interview on the new computer so I can't upload it at the moment but I can listen to it whenever.

abusive

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2015, 06:46:26 PM »
Ok.  >:( You got Daz saying Suge used Pac as a shield or anything like that you can up?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2015, 10:10:57 PM »
I ignore Daz's cracked out interviews.  It's been like that since the early '90s... remember when he called in to Street Science and talked shit to Eazy?

"The Doc don't know you."
"You ever seen a million dollars?"

bouli77

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2015, 11:45:51 PM »
I ignore Daz's cracked out interviews.  It's been like that since the early '90s... remember when he called in to Street Science and talked shit to Eazy?

"The Doc don't know you."
"You ever seen a million dollars?"

haha yeah, there was also D.O.C., Michel'le, and one of the Bone Thugs going on a rant at the end if I'm not mistaken

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2015, 07:20:05 AM »
Yeah, that was Layzie Bone, who sounded a little too high that day. Daz did have a nice comeback though, but other than that, it was a lot of nonsense.

The funny thing is that Daz started talking about the 60s riding with them, but it was the 60s who got stomped out and killed by Death Row at El Rey in 1995 or whenever it was.