Author Topic: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?  (Read 1456 times)

Blood$

Re: Beef Between Fatal and Napoleon?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 12:11:41 AM »
No, Fatal was REALLY pissed before about how they handled themselves in Vegas and what they did afterward.  And he was vocal about it.

that's a different story, more so just saying what HE would have done had he been there

Eddz

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 12:29:04 AM »
I always thought Napoleon was dissing Fatal on "Loyalty" but he doesn't call him out by name does he?

When did Fatal drop a new album?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 12:33:09 AM »
No, Fatal was REALLY pissed before about how they handled themselves in Vegas and what they did afterward.  And he was vocal about it.

that's a different story, more so just saying what HE would have done had he been there
No, he said they were in the car "screaming like some little bitches, yelling at the top of their lungs" instead of doing something, and he was mad that they were rapping in songs afterward talking about how they wished they could've done something

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 06:45:47 AM »

No, he said they were in the car "screaming like some little bitches, yelling at the top of their lungs" instead of doing something, and he was mad that they were rapping in songs afterward talking about how they wished they could've done something

once again, that's just him keeping it a buck and saying he didn't agree with how they handled shit it's not like he left the group immediately after and went on a rampage dissing them for it lol

to play devil's advocate here whose to say Fatal also wouldn't have been in the car "screaming like a little bitch" with them had he been there, it's easy to say what you would or wouldn't do if you're not there the moment shit pops off

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 09:50:06 AM »
fatal woulda jumped out the car behind Pac and shot up the car with Orlando in it

MOBNigga06

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 10:28:02 AM »
I always thought Napoleon was dissing Fatal on "Loyalty" but he doesn't call him out by name does he?

When did Fatal drop a new album?

Fatal dropped The Interview: It's Not a Gimmik 2 Me in 2013. It's a pretty good album, in my opinion, particularly because it has very few features on it. I prefer Fatal over everyone he collaborates with, so it's great to have an album full of songs with 3 Fatal verses. Production on it is cheap, but I still like it.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 08:11:24 PM »
It was mostly Mobb Deep who Fatal really didn't like out of Pac's enemies, and he never really seemed to want to patch things up with them, even when the Outlawz did, particularly because they kept talking shit.

Remember that in an interview, he even said that he would make a song with Jay-Z, but because Jay-Z was cool about it and showed respect to Pac, particularly after Pac died, and he respected that.  Conversely, in the same interview, he said, "Fuck Snoop, fuck Daz Dillinger" (though he later retracted dissing Snoop and said Snoop was an "alright guy").

Could you tell us a little more about Fatal's beef with Mobb Deep?

I noticed he throws many disses at Nas on the Interview album because Nas lied about the MTV awards.

Fatal's criticism of the Outlawz sounds kinda nonsensical, but I think there's a deeper aspect to it: Fatal was probably the only Outlaw who always stayed strapped and ready to shoot. So he would have blasted back at the car that shot Pac, while the other Outlawz couldn't have done that even if they wanted, cause they don't stay strapped. Fatal's beef with them really was that none of them were adequately equipped to protect their big homie.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 11:52:46 PM »
They wack as fuck so whos give a fuck?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Eddz

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 12:15:19 AM »
Can anyone hook me up with the following albums?

Hussein Fatal ‎– Born Legendary
Hussein Fatal ‎– The Interview: It's Not A Gimmik 2 Me
 Nutt-So & Hussein Fatal ‎– Outkasted Outlawz

Would be greatly appreciated  ;D

doggfather

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 12:43:43 AM »
They wack as fuck so whos give a fuck?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 04:19:09 AM »
On which songs does Fatal diss the Outlawz?

He responded directly to "Loyalty" on the Intro of a Jerzey Mob mixtape Vol. 1
There's actually 2 Vol. 1 mixtapes though
one is Outlaw Records Presents Jerzey Mob with alot of features from the Outlawz came out in 2001
and there's another one with a totally different tracklist, hosted by Fatal, that came out in 2002
The one with Fatal is the one I'm talking about

Plus there are alot of Fatal lyrics that are pretty obviously aimed at the Outlawz
And Blood$ is right, to call it a beef is exaggerated
It's more like a big brother being mad at his little brother for doing something wrong
More like a lack or communication and collaboration than real trouble

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 09:49:04 AM »
the outlawz couldnt even go to yak funeral becasue fatal was waiting with a gun. tookawhile for them to patch things up. think it was about 04 when things where cool again.

look at it from fatals pont off view, mutahs cousin killed his best friend. that said best friend was the reason for mutah be be around pac. yaks girl said that it wasnt a accident (she seen it happen through the front door peep hole)
yaks family wont even talk to most of the 'laws now.
the they took all of fatals verses off everything he did with pac.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 10:30:28 AM »
yeah when I met Napoleon back in 2008 he said something about how one time he was in traffic and the car next to him was Yak's mom

she wouldn't even roll down the window to talk to him, she just looked the other way.

Napo and the rest of the LAwz (besides Fatal) fucked up doing that Source magazine interview saying Kadafi's death was an accident.  I used to have that issue.  They covered for Roddy hardcore.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
i remember the issue. alot of people thought muzamil was fatal in the photos.

must of felt like a kick in the guts to her when they put muzamil in the group aswel.

CORREA

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 12:22:35 PM »
i remember the issue. alot of people thought muzamil was fatal in the photos.

must of felt like a kick in the guts to her when they put muzamil in the group aswel.

this is what i think of these 2 and the rest of the wacklawz