Author Topic: HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS  (Read 777 times)

westside159

HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS
« on: May 12, 2005, 08:05:16 PM »
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW COME I DONT EVER HEAR ABOUT MC EIHT DOING SHOWS & CONCERTS IN LOS ANGELAS OR COMPTON AND IF HE DID CAN SOMEBODY POST UP SOME PICS  ????????????

SGV

Re: HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 08:08:28 PM »
Because only 20 people will show up to watch his washed up ass.

You gotta be hot the get a crowd in L.A., Eiht was hot in 93. It's not the same.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 08:14:32 PM »
lol

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 10:32:55 PM »
good question

westside159

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 10:55:28 PM »
Because only 20 people will show up to watch his washed up ass.

You gotta be hot the get a crowd in L.A., Eiht was hot in 93. It's not the same.
SO YOUR SAYING A HIP HOP LEGEND THAT'S BEEN PUTTIN OUT PLATINUM ALBUMS AND GETTING AWARDS , BEEN ON THE COVER OF THE SOURCE MAGAZINE TWICE ISNT HOT NIGGA ??????  YOU TALKING STUPID .

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 02:36:44 AM »
Matter of fact common people rather go to a Bizarre show in L.A. than in a MC Eiht one.

SGV

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 08:23:41 AM »
Matter of fact common people rather go to a Bizarre show in L.A. than in a MC Eiht one.

Thank you.

Source covers, Platinum Plaques, all that does not matter. That was all YEARS ago. See what Im saying about dudes living in the past? Since 1994/5 MC Eiht has NOT been hot, at all. He can never pack a show in L.A. Unless it's like 200 capacity and K-Day is giving tickets away, then MAYBE! And thats a huge MAYBE.

"MC Eiht is doing a show next week, let's roll."

"Who?"

"MC Eiht man, the Compton Legend."

"OOOOH YEA! 'E-I-H-T now should I continue, you left out the G cuz the G ain't in you!' That guy right?"

"Yea him."

"Didn't he play A-Wax in Menace II Society, too?"

"Yup."

"Wow... He still raps?"

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 09:16:16 AM »

Thank you.

Source covers, Platinum Plaques, all that does not matter. That was all YEARS ago. See what Im saying about dudes living in the past? Since 1994/5 MC Eiht has NOT been hot, at all. He can never pack a show in L.A. Unless it's like 200 capacity and K-Day is giving tickets away, then MAYBE! And thats a huge MAYBE.

"MC Eiht is doing a show next week, let's roll."

"Who?"

"MC Eiht man, the Compton Legend."

"OOOOH YEA! 'E-I-H-T now should I continue, you left out the G cuz the G ain't in you!' That guy right?"

"Yea him."

"Didn't he play A-Wax in Menace II Society, too?"

"Yup."

"Wow... He still raps?"

lol, ur harsh but tellin the truth, thats what i love/hate with u!  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 10:11:36 AM »
sgv is talkin like a idiot again

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 10:15:35 AM »
^No,he's actually right.Like I already said,these 40 year old dudes (most of them) are doin nuthin but ruining their discography & not lettin new raw cats shine.They MADE nice music in the PAST,but not anymore.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 10:28:56 AM »
People are too quick to call someone a legend. I think too be a legend you have too prove for years and years that you can keep up with the times and still go platinum when you release an album. To the people in Compton he might be a legend but to the general hip hop audience he's a no name. Somebody they might vaguely remember from when G-Funk/Gangsta Rap was at his prime.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 10:29:23 AM »
^so what listen to how harsh he was when referring to mc eight.  like it or not all of these new rappers that sgv wets his panths about, 99.999999% of them will never accomplish what mc eiht has and you know it.

i guess we all should complain about ice cube,wc,dj quik still making music huh?? get the fuck out of here with all of this bullshit

SGV

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2005, 10:40:13 AM »
Sorry kid, the truth hurts. Nothing harsh about it. Eiht is NOT hot. Has NOT been hot for years. If I'm talking like an idiot, prove me wrong. Show me where Eiht has been hot since 96.

LOL @ Wet my pants over.

Eiht was NOT that successful. He's famous for 3 things, saying Geah, getting DESTROYED by DJ Quik and being in Menace II Society. THATS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF.

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2005, 10:44:03 AM »
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS WHY EVERY EIHT FAN NEEDS TO USE CAPS ??

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2005, 10:44:28 AM »
yeah he got demolished by quik, but just because he hasnt sold in 10 years doesnt meen he hasnt made good music in the last 10 years.  you cant judge a artist on sales escpecially if its a westcoast artist.