Author Topic: Spurs compared to 80's Lakers squads by...  (Read 1542 times)

ecrazy

Re: Spurs compared to 80's Lakers squads by...
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 12:20:07 AM »
lol@ u morons.

i can honestly say i didnt read any of your posts.

of course you didn't you can't handle the ass whopins no more..lol @ you been a bitter spurs fan...can you make it more abvious why you say stupid shit like Lebronze is better then kobe ;D....

so how dies it fell to be owned TeeRaySix9Teen ??? ;D

the internet isnt for everybody, 'whopins', 'abvious', 'lebronze', 'how dies it feel' ? what the hell are you smoking?

He's a lil retarded...
Just a Lil??

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 01:28:32 AM »
I didn't bother reading this bullshit, but it better not be sayin the Spurs are as dope as the '80s Lakers  :loco: :sshh: :loser: :nawty: :oi: :whistle: :stop: :stupid: :eh: :grumpy: :nahnah: :banana:

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 10:42:51 AM »
lol@ u morons.

of course you didn't you can't handle the ass whopins no more..lol @ you been a bitter spurs fan...can you make it more abvious why you say stupid shit like Lebronze is better then kobe  ;D....

the internet isnt for everybody, 'whopins', 'abvious', 'lebronze', 'how dies it feel' ? what the hell are you smoking?

He's a lil retarded...

And Favre is Overrated and should retire he fucking sucks

:o

There's my evidence  ;D.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2005, 01:04:30 PM »
Nobody lives in the past more than Lakers fans...don't expect to compete for a championship anytime soon.

The Spurs and Pistons had very low ratings because they play team ball.  They play ball the right way, unfortunately that doesn't sell tickets.   Having four Hall of Famers sells tickets.  Having a rapist sells tickets.  Having more drama on your team than Days of Our Lives sells tickets.

Go ahead dickriders...flame away.  But please, before you do, check your replies for spelling and puncuation errors.

How 'bout Showtime sells... 8)

Oops, I stand corrected.  Add "Showtime sells" to the list.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2005, 02:31:37 PM »
Nobody lives in the past more than Lakers fans...don't expect to compete for a championship anytime soon.

The Spurs and Pistons had very low ratings because they play team ball.  They play ball the right way, unfortunately that doesn't sell tickets.   Having four Hall of Famers sells tickets.  Having a rapist sells tickets.  Having more drama on your team than Days of Our Lives sells tickets.

Go ahead dickriders...flame away.  But please, before you do, check your replies for spelling and puncuation errors.

Man the fact that you just called Kobe a "rapist" is the perfect proof that you are a Kobe hater. You have problems with Kobe and with people loving and supporting Kobe. Cause really there wasnt no need to call him a rapist, expecially after he "won" the trial and he's a free man. You should respect it. Are you a jealous man? Yes, Spurs are winning titles, but STILL people are talking about Kobe and the Lakers more than the Spurs. You are the first. Face it: Lakers rules the NBA. No matter who wins.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 03:43:47 PM »
The Lakers ruled back in the 80's, nobody can question that.  They could've had another huge run but let drama and ego's get in the way.  Blame Shaq, blame Kobe...it doesn't really matter who, but they fucked that up for themselves.

They didn't rule the NBA in the 90's.  They don't rule the NBA anymore.  Sure, they have all the flash, but that's because of the location.  Being in N.Y. or L.A. gives you a greater advantage to being anywhere else in America. 
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2005, 03:56:04 PM »
The Lakers ruled back in the 80's, nobody can question that.  They could've had another huge run but let drama and ego's get in the way.  Blame Shaq, blame Kobe...it doesn't really matter who, but they fucked that up for themselves.

They COULD'VE had another huge run? 3 champions and 4 final appearances in 5 years isn't a run anymore?? ::)

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2005, 06:05:17 PM »

You still dont make sense at all. A huge run? How do you spell 3peat? C'mon now, you're pretty embarassing now.

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2005, 12:23:46 AM »
this Laker hating is childish  :nawty:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2005, 01:04:58 AM »
lol@ u morons.

of course you didn't you can't handle the ass whopins no more..lol @ you been a bitter spurs fan...can you make it more abvious why you say stupid shit like Lebronze is better then kobe  ;D....

first of all smart ass i was typing fast...I was getting ready to watch the 2nd half of the game i was watching...and me calling Lebron "Labronze" was on purpose..you see..he won a bronze medal..so his nick name is Lebronze" so  :psych: and all the haters..& also lol @ you bringing my  spelling..that's a nother sign that these faggots lost the argument

u pretending like youve won an argument where u base everything on your own personal opinion, is proof that youve lost. Quit making yourself feel better by lying to yourself. Like someone else said, quit living in the past. I guess in your opinion, the 49ers and Cowboys are the teams to watch this year huh? lol. Youve proven absolutely NOTHING with your entire argument. Only thing proven, youre obviously the biggest dickrider on Earth. you should be ashamed of yourself for being such a loser lol. You make yourself look even more stupid everytime you call a Spurs fan bitter, when we won the championship last year and will be the favortie again this year. The only thing that kept us from kickin the shit out of your garbage team was the fact you guys didnt even make the playoffs lol. Get over it, you guys are done for a while. Youll be watching the finals just like your team will be...on the TV. Kobe isnt the best player in the league...deal with it. The only people on here supporting that theory are who? The Laker fans....what a fuckin surprise! lol. Youre making Laker fans look REALLY bad man, so u might as well quit responding before u just damage your argument more.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 01:06:10 AM »
I didn't bother reading this bullshit, but it better not be sayin the Spurs are as dope as the '80s Lakers  :loco: :sshh: :loser: :nawty: :oi: :whistle: :stop: :stupid: :eh: :grumpy: :nahnah: :banana:

no, it doesnt. It says that Magic said it.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 01:09:01 AM »
lol@ u morons.

He's UNBELIEVABLY retarded...

seriously...lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 01:16:58 AM »
^^^ dude shut up, stop taking 30 minutes to write some shit nobody's gonna bother reading  :laugh:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 01:20:36 AM »

Man the fact that you just called Kobe a "rapist" is the perfect proof that you are a Kobe hater. You have problems with Kobe and with people loving and supporting Kobe. Cause really there wasnt no need to call him a rapist, expecially after he "won" the trial and he's a free man. You should respect it. Are you a jealous man? Yes, Spurs are winning titles, but STILL people are talking about Kobe and the Lakers more than the Spurs. You are the first. Face it: Lakers rules the NBA. No matter who wins.

Are u even in America? lol. Just wondering. Youre response was a little ignorant is all. You understand the Lakers happen to be in the largest (other then NY) media market in the country? Of course the spotlight is on them. If the Knicks won only a couple championships in the last 15 years, and were slightly competitive...theyd be on tv every second. You guys seem to mistake who makes the headlines for whos the best team. Making headlines means shit. Would u rather be on the cover of the sports section in the LA Times...or be the NBA Champion? Like someone else here said, the Lakers just have a lot of bullshit drama all the time. How is that something to be proud of? They have a lot of whiners on the court, and a lot of whiners in the stands. Funny thing is, i dont even hate the Lakers lol. Their fans can be REALLY stupid with their lack of actual basketball knowledge, but i dont hate the team. Problem is, Laker fans are SO blind...that when you say something negative about the team...they think you hate the team lol. Stupid huh? If you notice, im probably the only Spurs fan in this thread. But im not the only one defending them. At the same time...whos defending the Lakers? Only Laker fans.

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 01:27:36 AM »
^^^ seriously, shut up mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne